Eastenders #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The actor who plays Mitch, Roger Griffiths, is 60 years old 😲 he certainly doesn’t look it

• Wow
Reactions: 13
We thought the last episode with Bailey sheltering in that underpass was so stupid. People would NOT walk past a girl lying on the floor and not report it. So ridiculous!

Reactions: 19
I know Whitney is upset that kush has died, but they had been together all of 2 minutes. I find her really irritating.

Reactions: 21
I know Whitney is upset that kush has died, but they had been together all of 2 minutes. I find her really irritating.
So do I 😃 stupid bint

I want Kat and Phil to get back together and turn up to Ben's wedding as an item!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It annoys me that Mitch is supposed to be such a good dad now. He abandoned his kids and I seem to remember last time the character was in it he stole a load of money from that old couple. EE does that all the time though, they have a baddie who gets reformed and all the stuff they did is just forgotten about.
Like Billy whose used to hit Jamie. 🙄

Reactions: 12
The only consistent baddy I can really think of is Janine. Don’t think there’s ever been a period of time where she’s flipped a switch and been all nice? Can’t wait for her return.

Reactions: 11
The only consistent baddy I can really think of is Janine. Don’t think there’s ever been a period of time where she’s flipped a switch and been all nice? Can’t wait for her return.
Nasty Nick! He was always a wrong ‘un.
I am looking forward to Janine coming back too, she’s an iconic character.

Reactions: 9
And Vincent who was supposed to be a bad boy but turned into a pussycat 😁

And Stuart who started off as a complete psycho..... the list goes on....
Keegan was a right nasty little prick when he came into it too, though I guess the Shaki stabbing could be framed as his awakening.

Reactions: 13
The show is so bad at the minute. I used to watch it years ago then stopped around the time they killed Bradley off and would only watch casually if something big was happening. I started watching again religiously in December 2017 and I can honestly say the show hasn’t been as bad as it is now in that time.

The show is so bad at the minute. I used to watch it years ago then stopped around the time they killed Bradley off and would only watch casually if something big was happening. I started watching again religiously in December 2017 and I can honestly say the show hasn’t been as bad as it is now in that time.
I’ve stopped watching I just read on here 😂

Reactions: 2
Glad Phil has found out about Callum the grass 😄

Am I the only one who can't stand Shazza's revolting low life brother ?

• Heart
It seemed like Bailey was just hiding round the corner? If they’d done an extensive search they’d of found her. She met that old fellow who said he used to know her? Where is this story heading?

It seemed like Bailey was just hiding round the corner? If they’d done an extensive search they’d of found her. She met that old fellow who said he used to know her? Where is this story heading?
I found that man she knew odd! Was really random. Must be more to it surely?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.