Eastenders #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My favourite bit tonight was when Gray pointed out that Whitney was only with Kush for 5 minutes 😁 Kat was dating him for a much longer period of time.

Am pissed off that Whitless will get away with it - although it looks as if Kat saw it was Whitless driving.

Granny Halfway is really annoying 😒

Shazza and Kheerat 🙄 do me a favour!
Why would he go there?
That part with Gray was great. Anyone else bored with the Whitney storylines? Always the same meets someone, falls head over heels, they break her heart. Now she will be drawn into a DV storyline with Gray. When will she get her happy ever after?
I wanted Kheerat to get with Stacey. But Sharon.🤦🏻‍♀️ Using her and the gym maybe?

Reactions: 9
That part with Gray was great. Anyone else bored with the Whitney storylines? Always the same meets someone, falls head over heels, they break her heart. Now she will be drawn into a DV storyline with Gray. When will she get her happy ever after?
I wanted Kheerat to get with Stacey. But Sharon.🤦🏻‍♀️ Using her and the gym maybe?
Yeah I feel like Whitney has really ran her course now.

Reactions: 3
I think the point about Whitney is that she keeps getting into relationships with man who take advantage of her. The narrative that there are some women and men fall from one abusive relationship to another. Now she will have to be pathetically grateful to Gray for saving her and is at his mercy

• Heart
Kathy is my best character in east Enders at the moment. It was funny when she came into the pub all dressed up to the nines and said I know we said no hats but... that would be me. Never knowingly underdressed! And when she realised Kat and Phil were an item 🤣🤣
I'm loving Kathy just now aswell! She's just as baffled as us about kat fancying Phil😂

Reactions: 2
Bernie is willing to lose weight to have a baby.

My question is how is Bernie so big for someone who lives in a family where everyone is skint and cannot afford to eat properly? She must have a shocking matabolism to be the same size she's always been even though the Taylor family have fallen on hard times enough that Bailey thinks it's better not being there.

• Haha
Reactions: 2

My question is how is Bernie so big for someone who lives in a family where everyone is skint and cannot afford to eat properly? She must have a shocking matabolism to be the same size she's always been even though the Taylor family have fallen on hard times enough that Bailey thinks it's better not being there.

I'd imagine because the actress who plays her isnt under pressure to lose weight? As she shouldn't be either unless she wants to do it herself

Reactions: 7

In real life healthier foods are often so much more expensive than unhealthy foods.

I’m guessing the actress is looking at losing weight in real life and so they are writing this into a story to explain it?

Reactions: 12
I'm loving Kathy just now aswell! She's just as baffled as us about kat fancying Phil😂
Her bemusement when she said to Ben: “Kat went from Kush to your dad?” Kathy we’re all thinking the same thing

Now the police have got Gray’s car I wonder, somehow, they may find some DNA from Tina in the boot and keep it on file. Later down the line when Tina’s body is found they make the link with Gray’s car

The show is so bad at the minute. I used to watch it years ago then stopped around the time they killed Bradley off and would only watch casually if something big was happening. I started watching again religiously in December 2017 and I can honestly say the show hasn’t been as bad as it is now in that time.
Remember a few years ago when each episode was practically about the bins not being collected? 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Her bemusement when she said to Ben: “Kat went from Kush to your dad?” Kathy we’re all thinking the same thing

Now the police have got Gray’s car I wonder, somehow, they may find some DNA from Tina in the boot and keep it on file. Later down the line when Tina’s body is found they make the link with Gray’s car
Even with Tina's disappearance, she's been gone months and the Carters only mention her on the odd occasion....so bizarre!

Remember a few years ago when each episode was practically about the bins not being collected? 🥴
Yes it was awful and I nearly stopped watching for good then. I prefer the OTT ridiculous drama to a complete snoozefest :sleep:

The show isn't the best its ever been at the moment but it is watchable. The social distancing must make things tricky around shooting.

I think Nancy is still feeling guilty about Ollie's accident and doesn't want to have children because of that, along with her epileptic seizures.

Reactions: 6
I think it’ll be good if they show a storyline where Nancy doesn’t want children because she simply doesn’t want them. I have definitely been guilty of doubting my friends who have said they don’t want kids or assuming that every woman who didn’t have children must regret it deep down and I know how wrong that is now. I want children in the very distant future but growing up has made me realise that not wanting children at all is totally normal and we as women can do whatever we like. There are definitely still a lot of mothers who shame others for choosing not to have children and simply sticking their noses in to business that isn’t their own!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Enjoying the Nancy storyline so far. It’s not something they show very often, a woman who doesn’t want children. I hope she doesn’t one day miraculously change her mind. Wish Linda would get a grip, she’s been really annoying lately.

Hope Whitney now finally realises what Gray is like but we know that won’t be the case. Starting to think she will end up dead too now.

Enjoying the Nancy storyline so far. It’s not something they show very often, a woman who doesn’t want children. I hope she doesn’t one day miraculously change her mind. Wish Linda would get a grip, she’s been really annoying lately.

Hope Whitney now finally realises what Gray is like but we know that won’t be the case. Starting to think she will end up dead too now.
He’s wearing her down, making her weak & feel like her actions have left her with no one & nothing in her life, she’s so vulnerable she won’t see what he’s really like.

He’s wearing her down, making her weak & feel like her actions have left her with no one & nothing in her life, she’s so vulnerable she won’t see what he’s really like.
You’re right, it’s classic Gray really. This time next week she’ll be back being the kids nanny.

The actor that plays Gray has a very strange way of delivering his lines. He pauses in the middle of sentences. Has anyone else noticed?

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.