Eastenders #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree that Honey needs someone a bit more mature than Jay.
That's a really ickky relationship.🤮

Kheerat is certainly one of the most attractive men in Walford, although I'm not sure that he would work with Honey and Suki most definitely wouldn't approve.

Kheerat has hooked up with Shazza and Stacey but neither of those relationships seemed plausible either 😕
Kheerat getting with Honey could have been quite natural. Instead of Suki getting the fanny flutters, just have the two women as friends (I really like their friendship), and then Kheerat spends more time with Honey, liking how she is softening his mother and looking after her too. Jay continues to act like a man baby, so Honey reassesses that hot mess. Kheerat and Honey become a thing.

I have a horrible suspicion they'll team Kheerat up with Janine.

Reactions: 7
Kheerat getting with Honey could have been quite natural. Instead of Suki getting the fanny flutters, just have the two women as friends (I really like their friendship), and then Kheerat spends more time with Honey, liking how she is softening his mother and looking after her too. Jay continues to act like a man baby, so Honey reassesses that hot mess. Kheerat and Honey become a thing.

I have a horrible suspicion they'll team Kheerat up with Janine.
Hopefully Suki is eyeing up honey with kheerat in mind and not for herself. Still can't accept honey and jay in a relationship but honey and suki is just laughable.

Reactions: 2
Suki is acting like an awkward teenager having their first crush. I guess if you’ve never had feelings for a woman before, you’d be a bit confused by it but I felt like they could make it a bit less cringe or you know, just keep them as good, unlikely friends. Not everyone has to shag each other.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
New thread:

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.