Eastenders #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The actor that plays Gray has a very strange way of delivering his lines. He pauses in the middle of sentences. Has anyone else noticed?
Sometimes I think he delivers lines how you would if you were acting in a play rather than a soap

Reactions: 13
Sonias dad
Terry Cant

the way he pronounced it made is sound like c*nt

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I know. I shout at the TV all the time - Speak Properly head!
He raises his voice at the end of each line for the dramatics and its ridiculous! I feel like he wasn't a bad actor when he came in the show and now he is dreadful?! He was also way more attractive when he first came in the show 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I cringe when they try and make out the younger generation don’t know things

Of course Tiffany wouldn’t have heard of U2, I mean who would 🥴🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why is the Lady who Di, the bulldog back in the show? Didn’t she disappear ages ago or is it a new one?

Mick has nothing but trouble with his kids. Ollie autistic, Frankie deaf, Nancy fits, Lee mental health and Johnny struggling with his sexuality.

You watch when Linda gives birth because Maxwell is the dad the child will never have issues to deal with.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Mick has nothing but trouble with his kids. Ollie autistic, Frankie deaf, Nancy fits, Lee mental health and Johnny struggling with his sexuality.

You watch when Linda gives birth because Maxwell is the dad the child will never have issues to deal with.
Max's kids have had their moments too!
Jesus Sonia is an absolute dose. Unwatchable.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sonias dad seems so shady
It will come out Dotty got him there by telling him Sonia has come in to money. How she was tonight towards Sonia for not giving him a chance made me think it more. Dotty is annoyed Sonia is in charge of the cash Dot has so this will be her revenge for her long loss dad to fleece her dry. I suspect down the line we will see Dotty and Terry plotting together with it all out in the open and then it to take a good year before anyone cottons (see what I did there?) on.

Sonia is a Cante.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
10 years the witch got! 👏👏👏

It will come out Dotty got him there by telling him Sonia has come in to money. How she was tonight towards Sonia for not giving him a chance made me think it more. Dotty is annoyed Sonia is in charge of the cash Dot has so this will be her revenge for her long loss dad to fleece her dry. I suspect down the line we will see Dotty and Terry plotting together with it all out in the open and then it to take a good year before anyone cottons (see what I did there?) on.

Sonia is a Cante.
Yeah I think he's a fraud for some reason - seems to know just enough info for her to believe him. I didn't think about dotty being involved but that is a good shout.

Reactions: 5
I loved the end of eastenders tonight. Very Danny Dyer. Very the business- esque

Reactions: 13
Didn’t they use Peggys theme at the end? I get the Sonia dilemma. He’s had what 30 years to come find her. I know she wrote to him but if it was that easy as the adult he could have found her. Why all of a sudden? If you let someone in that’s got that track record you really risk your already fragile mental health. I also get it from Dottys point of view. She’d do anything to see her Dad. But he’d have let her down too.

Reactions: 5
I know Danny Dyer gets some stick for his portrayal of Mick but I think he plays the character very well and love the way he has played his recent storyline with Katy. His New Years Eve episode made me cry.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.