Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

freda19

VIP Member
Who gives a shiny shite about the kiddies football rubbish. Wasting screen time.
But I suspect it's to pave the way for Janine's return. As in she sees her dead hubby's kid online in the footy vids and decides to get involved in the Square again. So that's a positive.
Sheree, miserable cow.
Lola, ffs she's not 16 anymore, she's 28, get her out of the tiny jackets, tight tiny skirts and literally get her hair down out of that sideways pony tail. Let her grow up.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Emmadale

VIP Member
I feel a bit disappointed about what they’ve done with Gray, he started as part of a domestic violence storyline but now they’ve turned him into a serial killer. Just feels a shame that the good they could have done with domestic violence awareness has now been lost with him bumping of anyone who annoys him.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Laurst

VIP Member
I love Kat and Phil - I love Phil when he's happy. When I see Phil smiling I catch myself smiling too, it's a lovely feeling.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

AllSeeingEye123

VIP Member
Sad that Jake Wood has left. Those will have been real tears after being in the show 16 years. It was cute baby Abi looking all upset watching him from a distance. Any idea why she doesn't get on the credits as she's a better actor than some of the grown ups. I suspect they just want to keep her real name a secret.

Reactions: 21

Lreb88

VIP Member
It’s actually ludicrous, we’re supposed to believe the cctv failed on the platform, at the entrance, by the barriers, and on the train? Not to mention it would be logged that someone tapped in through the barriers just before and just after the incident (traceable by oyster account or even easier if he used his phone/debit card).
The writers are taking us for mugs! 😆

• Haha

Laurst

VIP Member
I know Whitney is upset that kush has died, but they had been together all of 2 minutes. I find her really irritating.

Bitofthebubbly

VIP Member
Omg Sheree is annoying.

Also what’s the deal with Kat kicking off over Isaac being a danger to her kids whilst she’s shacked up with criminal, alcoholic, ex druggie Phil?🙄

And another thing, how long until this football storyline with newtommy gets forgotten?

Last edited:
  • Haha

Bitofthebubbly

VIP Member
That awkward moment when Kathy says “I’m gonna kill your brother” to Bobby, of all people.🤣🤦🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha

Mamabear29

I know Danny Dyer gets some stick for his portrayal of Mick but I think he plays the character very well and love the way he has played his recent storyline with Katy. His New Years Eve episode made me cry.

Reactions: 20

Sally1993

Chatty Member
We thought the last episode with Bailey sheltering in that underpass was so stupid. People would NOT walk past a girl lying on the floor and not report it. So ridiculous!

Reactions: 19

Cady1954

VIP Member
Sorry if it's been mentioned but I couldn't get over the fact that Karen didn't know who Lucas was? I mean don't they all live within a 100-yard radius of each other?

• Haha

Patsy Stone

Chatty Member
Honey & Jay are having it off
Shaz tried to kill Ian who has now disappeared
Chelsea conspiring against Lucas
Gray still not found out

and WHERE THE HELL IS SHAZ’S BABY?!

As you were...

• Haha

Surrealoneill

Chatty Member
Gray is obviously going to kill Chelsea at some point or at least he will try to. Please let this relationship be his undoing because as much as I’m waiting for it all to come out about him they are dragging it on for far too long now and I'm close to just not caring.

I have no idea how they’ll write Linda and ruby out. Maybe Ruby will get killed off? They seem to like killing people off to get rid of them lately.
With Jean gone off to the coast after Ruby told her the truth about Stacey not shoving her and with her ultimatum to Ruby, I reckon Ruby will do all she can to get pregnant quickly before Jean returns and spills all to Martin. Then it will all come out, Martin will banish her to the exiles of Spain or somewhere and Stacey will return. Martin will try to get back with her but prison will have hardened Stacey so she’ll be having none of it. Martin will be all depressed and mopey about it “how could I have been such a fool” blah blah blah and Ruby will return in a year with a baby a few months old because obviously she’ll have been unknowingly pregnant when he banished her to exile for her misdeeds.
Linda will probably have a sick mother or aunt off down in Brighton that suddenly will need convalescence care of some kind or other and Linda will run to it because she wants to hide her baby from Max

• Haha