Eastenders #10 Kheerat's inside, will Janine be a bride?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With Milly Zero quitting they could always keep the character in the show by bringing back the original Dotty.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Thought Amy’s acting in this storyline in the more emotional scenes is really good. Comparing to Ricky nugget and denzel 😆 I guess I like this storyline so long they don’t quickly end it or rush it if they show Amy fully get better and ways she deals instead!

Reactions: 9
It was private.
The NHS don't react like that as they aren't that understanding or informative, so I feel for anyone thinking that if they take their child to a GP that they'll get that kind of reaction.
Having been through this and at the very dark end of it, it's an incredibly hard watch, especially the scene on the stairs with Denise and Amy.
Even though Jack's reaction is wrong, I understand it and it's how you feel even if you don't behave like that.
My takeaway is that parents will watch and recognise that it's wrong and behave more like Denise and realise that being safe is important and that the SH is a way of a release and in some circumstances that SH is actually keeping the person from suicide
I know it’s private now. I was discussing when Denise and Jack went to the school to speak to Amy’s head teacher and she said there was a waiting list.

Jack’s reaction I can understand some of it, I think in his head he’s probably thinking why is she doing this what can I do to stop her etc. I’m glad Denise got through to him though. That scene with Amy and Denise on the stairs she wasn’t shouting wasn’t pushing Amy she was very calm with her.

Reactions: 7
CAMHS services do have waiting lists and cases are prioritised based on the severity of the need.

It was surprising that the therapist didn't want to interview Amy without her parents in the room. Amy needs to be able to talk to someone without her dad hanging over her.

Last edited:
Thought Amy’s acting in this storyline in the more emotional scenes is really good. Comparing to Ricky nugget and denzel 😆 I guess I like this storyline so long they don’t quickly end it or rush it if they show Amy fully get better and ways she deals instead!
Think it was someone on Reddit said they think there’s going to be a pregnancy with lily and Ricky. Ricky being portrayed as jacks boring easy child while all this going on with Amy, only to be ignored and end up getting someone pregnant.
However I’m not sure it’d work with lily. Be interesting to see how Stacey reacts though

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Think it was someone on Reddit said they think there’s going to be a pregnancy with lily and Ricky. Ricky being portrayed as jacks boring easy child while all this going on with Amy, only to be ignored and end up getting someone pregnant.
However I’m not sure it’d work with lily. Be interesting to see how Stacey reacts though
Then they need to give Ricky a new head. Again. I can't imagine this one getting anyone pregnant 😅
Also, they just did this storyline with Denny, albeit from beyond the grave- but another 13 year old getting someone pregnant? This is not a common occurrence outside of walford!

Reactions: 5
Ricky still being called Ricky always bothered me Jack should have changed his name instead of living with the name of the first man your mum tried to con into being your dad😖😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
We were laughing at the relationship merry-go-round yesterday. Wasn't Denise with Ian at one point?

It's like they're all part of a cult that inter marries 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ricky still being called Ricky always bothered me Jack should have changed his name instead of living with the name of the first man your mum tried to con into being your dad😖😂
Also we've got Ricky Butcher coming back and it's usually an unwritten rule of soap not to have two characters with the same name, on the show at the same time.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
We were laughing at the relationship merry-go-round yesterday. Wasn't Denise with Ian at one point?

It's like they're all part of a cult that inter marries 😄
Yep the only place where Phil Mitchell and Ian Beale could be top shaggers.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.