Eastenders #10 Kheerat's inside, will Janine be a bride?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What are they doing with Jack and Denise? One week it’s Chelsea and the next it’s Sam.

As much as I found Danniella Westbrook in the role of Sam to be ironically funny, Kim is much better suited to building the character and giving her some stability. Sam getting involved with Amy has made me like her as a character more.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Aw why can I see Zack Whitney end game (in Eastenders terms have child married 3 years then one has a heated affair) but still I can see them quite cute

Also why did Denise go to phils house?? Did I miss why?? I can’t think why she had to go and then have convo w Alfie so random

Reactions: 2
Aw why can I see Zack Whitney end game (in Eastenders terms have child married 3 years then one has a heated affair) but still I can see them quite cute

Also why did Denise go to phils house?? Did I miss why?? I can’t think why she had to go and then have convo w Alfie so random
Also why was Phil portrayed as being thick by choosing a code on his safe of a significant date? You don't do that. With codes or passwords you use completely random stuff not related to yourself to make it harder to be hacked. Phil isn't thick. He's a rich businessman and wouldn't have had when Trevor Brooking scored a goal as his code.

Reactions: 6
The Alfie story was SOO stupid and too far fetched. How anyone gave that story the go ahead is beyond me

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Whitney’s house party really did look like a year 8 house party. Isn’t she meant to be 30?😭

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I laughed out loud when the young one told Martin she was in Bex's year in school..then I remembered he's only meant to be a few years older than me (I'm 30) and I died a little inside 👩‍🦳😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Just been reading through this thread thought I’d give my opinion I have never seen the point in Jack and Denise being together. They have absolutely no chemistry and don’t think they are even suited to being together. Jack is more suited to blondes. He suited being with Ronnie and he has more chemistry with Sam and I don’t know why Stacey is so popular with every man on the square she’s quite ordinary with a few kids not realistic I like Lola‘s character, I think I could’ve gave her more storylines it’s a shame she’s going really can’t stand dotty her character has been pointless, boring and bland
I also think they’ve totally destroyed mick carter’s character I like Danny Dyer, but I think he is best suited to playing bad boy, gangster type rolls he doesn’t suit his character in EastEnders and they have made him totally depressing. I do not buy his relationship with Janine. He never looks happy. Also there was loads of the Carter family but all seem to have gone out of the show
it all seems a bit pointless
I don’t understand why they have brought Alfie back into it. He is a one trick pony. I loved him years ago. I thought he was funny but now his character is well and truly boring and past his best.
and I think it’s time Whitney went she brings absolutely nothing to the show. I’ve never really liked her character.

I really like Callum and Ben, I hope they give them some storyline that are positive
Also cat and Phil are the most pointless couple going

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I laughed out loud when the young one told Martin she was in Bex's year in school..then I remembered he's only meant to be a few years older than me (I'm 30) and I died a little inside 👩‍🦳😭
I was offended on behalf of Martin when the legendary Jamiroquai were called vintage. We aren't that old.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I agree that Jack and Denise have no chemistry. They just don’t suit each other. Jack has always loved blondes, especially with the surname Mitchell. He has a lot of chemistry with Kim’s version of Sam, I wonder where they’re going with that.

it’s really frustrating how they’ve dealt with the SH storyline, they could’ve really shown how hard it is to deal with and raised proper awareness, but instead they’ve rushed it and by next week everyone will have forgot and she’ll be fine

Reactions: 10
it’s really frustrating how they’ve dealt with the SH storyline, they could’ve really shown how hard it is to deal with and raised proper awareness, but instead they’ve rushed it and by next week everyone will have forgot and she’ll be fine
Yes I agree. In reality Amy should be seeing a therapist to help her and it could take a long time for her to recover.

Jack's reaction was quite well written though I thought. Of course he can't fathom why his beloved daughter who has a reasonably comfortable life would want to self harm because he doesn’t understand her anxieties.

Yes I agree. In reality Amy should be seeing a therapist to help her and it could take a long time for her to recover.

Jack's reaction was quite well written though I thought. Of course he can't fathom why his beloved daughter who has a reasonably comfortable life would want to self harm because he doesn’t understand her anxieties.
Agree and the way he said 'I thought you were smarter than this' like I'm sure that's what you'd think as a parent but jeez don't say it! 😅

Reactions: 8
I wish they’d give Chelsea some happiness this year. And maybe bring out the old side of her with the designer clothes etc

Reactions: 13
I wish they’d give Chelsea some happiness this year. And maybe bring out the old side of her with the designer clothes etc
We've hardly seen her recently which is a shame because she's a good actress.
They should bring in a new love interest for her.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.