Eastenders #10 Kheerat's inside, will Janine be a bride?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jack is starting to really piss me off, he needs to chill. Going off on one every 2 mins, just shut the f up and actually listen to Amy

Reactions: 19
please tell me some of you follow Eastenders banter on Facebook.. the hashtags are the funniest things 🤣 whoever it is I hope they’re on here

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Don't know if it's still a thing but I used to follow a FB page called Utter Philth which was just funny Phil Mitchell memes etc

• Haha
How are characters like Lola, Dotty, even Dana w/r to converting to Islam etc who could’ve had some absolutely mint storylines getting axed yet Vi the whiny duck is still here
I know the actress who plays Lola didn't choose to leave, but do we know if the other two you mentioned did? A lot of them choose to leave of their own accord - Kheerat for example - so I don't class that as being axed. But I agree there is a lot of deadwood I wish would bugger off - Vi being one of them 😂

Reactions: 4
It’s only just occurred to me that Sam is related to Amy, seems as if the writers have forgotten too. Surely they would have mentioned it when Amy invited her to the birthday meal.
Also means Amy and Ricky are 3rd/4th cousins? As well as siblings but again, never seem to mention that

It’s only just occurred to me that Sam is related to Amy, seems as if the writers have forgotten too. Surely they would have mentioned it when Amy invited her to the birthday meal.
Also means Amy and Ricky are 3rd/4th cousins? As well as siblings but again, never seem to mention that
Big jack loves keeping it in the family. Done all the Mitchell birds. Done half of the Foxes 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I want them to make Sam liked in square. It’s like they make Alfie the clown constantly. Let’s change it up, Sam could be on good terms with Ricky Jack Denise and Amy like that’d be nice storyline to see her build her relationship with her son

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I want them to make Sam liked in square. It’s like they make Alfie the clown constantly. Let’s change it up, Sam could be on good terms with Ricky Jack Denise and Amy like that’d be nice storyline to see her build her relationship with her son
I loved Sam back in the day they've completely ruined her. Remember when she came back and everyone was commenting that she stank 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
When’s our Phil coming back ? I need a return of the bat for Alfie and his going on the run outfit.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Who's the biggest idiot of the episode?

Jack? He made out to his daughter that because she's got a good life and not in a broken home she's no reason to self harm.

Alfie? He answers a call whilst sat next to a man with a gun.

And maybe I am getting old but don't get me started on a party happening on a Tuesday when it's a work day and you have to be up early next morning for more of the same.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I dunno what fills me with rage more, Shane Ritchie's awful acting or Amy's 2 single strands of hair dangling in front of her resting witch face.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Who's the biggest idiot of the episode?

Jack? He made out to his daughter that because she's got a good life and not in a broken home she's no reason to self harm.

Alfie? He answers a call whilst sat next to a man with a gun.

And maybe I am getting old but don't get me started on a party happening on a Tuesday when it's a work day and you have to be up early next morning for more of the same.
😄 We should reinstate most idiotic character of the week, strong nominations so far for Alfie and Jack 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.