Eastenders #10 Kheerat's inside, will Janine be a bride?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We've hardly seen her recently which is a shame because she's a good actress.
They should bring in a new love interest for her.
A couple of weeks ago I spotted something between Chelsea/Zack/Whitney and I had a feeling they were going down a love triangle route. Two best friends liking the same bloke. But I could be completely off as she wasn't even in the party scenes last night, even though it was at her house!

Reactions: 5
Jacks handling this well isn’t he? Useless sack of shite.
Why isn’t anyone reporting him for his aggression.

Reactions: 13
Jacks handling this well isn’t he? Useless sack of shite.
Why isn’t anyone reporting him for his aggression.
He always gets drunk and kicks off the boring old prick 🥱 I was waiting for him to shag Sam in the kitchen at one point.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
A couple of weeks ago I spotted something between Chelsea/Zack/Whitney and I had a feeling they were going down a love triangle route. Two best friends liking the same bloke. But I could be completely off as she wasn't even in the party scenes last night, even though it was at her house!
I thought this but with Whitney, Chelsea and Finlay! With them all living together I think him sneaking around with both of them and both girls keeping it a secret from the other 😂

Reactions: 3
I don’t understand why Jack didn’t just go private to get Amy the help she needed. Also him shouting around and lashing out like a baboon isn’t going to help Amy.

Reactions: 11
I don’t understand why Jack didn’t just go private to get Amy the help she needed. Also him shouting around and lashing out like a baboon isn’t going to help Amy.
Yep and now she's back in stealth mode armed with a secret pair of scissors

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm really hoping Sam and Jack get together at this point, she's much more sensible around him and he calms down and clearly has deep affection for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Jack is bare moody I hate it? I’m also missing Max since someone mentioned him above 🤣 thank duck for 2010 eps.

I’d love for Denise to kick Jack to the curb

• Haha
Max did shout and lose his temper but I always found him far more likeable even if he is a massive cheat (must be a Branning trait). 🤣 I'm really enjoying his interactions with Darren and Vanessa in the 2010 eps!

Reactions: 9
I'm really hoping Sam and Jack get together at this point, she's much more sensible around him and he calms down and clearly has deep affection for her.
I think that's the only chance she'd really have of getting a proper bond with Ricky too. I hope this does happen. Jack and denise never made sense to me.

Reactions: 3
at least Max just shagged anything within sight and didn’t go round screaming at other peoples kids. I miss Max

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I know it’s an important topic and it has been covered numerous times over the years but is anyone else zoning out of the any self harm storyline? 😴

Reactions: 4
I know it’s an important topic and it has been covered numerous times over the years but is anyone else zoning out of the any self harm storyline? 😴
It's not thrilling me too much either 😒

Alfie is such scumbag, trying to rip off people he knows with a shady scheme. He can get in the bin 🥴
Polish_20221117_201351588.jpg

Get riddd of alfie please. So annoying

I like felix but Finlay just thinks too much of himself. Rooting for Whitney and zack

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
It was private.
The NHS don't react like that as they aren't that understanding or informative, so I feel for anyone thinking that if they take their child to a GP that they'll get that kind of reaction.
Having been through this and at the very dark end of it, it's an incredibly hard watch, especially the scene on the stairs with Denise and Amy.
Even though Jack's reaction is wrong, I understand it and it's how you feel even if you don't behave like that.
My takeaway is that parents will watch and recognise that it's wrong and behave more like Denise and realise that being safe is important and that the SH is a way of a release and in some circumstances that SH is actually keeping the person from suicide

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.