Eastenders #10 Kheerat's inside, will Janine be a bride?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
CAMHS services do have waiting lists and cases are prioritised based on the severity of the need.

It was surprising that the therapist didn't want to interview Amy without her parents in the room. Amy needs to be able to talk to someone without her dad hanging over her.
Tbh i would be more interested in seeing if they explored difficulties getting help and long waiting lists that make peoples mental health worsen and the help offered being useless or very uncaring in some cases. just personal experience and many people i know have had CAMHS especially be absolutely crap. I understand they dont want to see to be criticising the NHS (Im not against them at all but it's undeniable mental health care isn't sufficient)

Reactions: 3
Y

Yeah they were!! Different spelling but in 2010 eps they’re both there as billy Mitchell fancies carol and she’s billie Jackson’s mother🤣
I had to share this as how funny are these hashtags🥲🥲🥲😂😂😂😂
#chaoaticlesbian dfkm😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Whitney and Kush were probably perfect for each other... both seem(ed) to be sleeping their way around the square.

• Haha
The way Jack is reacting to Amy self harming is just downright weird, I'm sure there are parents that react like that but if I were Amy I'd never trust him again. What a prick. Amy is clearly in emotional turmoil and he's kicking off and shouting at everyone. I think it could have been written and acted better, I'm not getting any emotion from Jack other than anger, that's not realistic. Jack hasn't been tender with Amy once about it, she's had to get that from Sam and Denise.

Reactions: 10
The way Jack is reacting to Amy self harming is just downright weird, I'm sure there are parents that react like that but if I were Amy I'd never trust him again. What a prick. Amy is clearly in emotional turmoil and he's kicking off and shouting at everyone. I think it could have been written and acted better, I'm not getting any emotion from Jack other than anger, that's not realistic. Jack hasn't been tender with Amy once about it, she's had to get that from Sam and Denise.
There are plenty of parents who do behave like Jack. My dad was very much like that and my mum. If I was caught self-harming myself, I dread to think how my dad would've acted. I don't think there is anything wrong with how they are showing Jack. Not all parents are kind or know how to support their kids. Some kids will never get a tender moment form a parent ever. When I was 19, I told my parents I was depressed and didn't want to live anymore. I got slapped round the face for saying that. My friend came to visit and saw my face. I had a handprint on my face. Not all kids' parents know how to react. There are plenty of kids with parents like Jack. At least Amy has Denise for support. Some don't have that.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
There are plenty of parents who do behave like Jack. My dad was very much like that and my mum. If I was caught self-harming myself, I dread to think how my dad would've acted. I don't think there is anything wrong with how they are showing Jack. Not all parents are kind or know how to support their kids. Some kids will never get a tender moment form a parent ever. When I was 19, I told my parents I was depressed and didn't want to live anymore. I got slapped round the face for saying that. My friend came to visit and saw my face. I had a handprint on my face. Not all kids' parents know how to react. There are plenty of kids with parents like Jack. At least Amy has Denise for support. Some don't have that.
Sorry, I should have been clearer, it's not realistic from Jack, he tried to understand why Ronnie abducted a child and kept him, he tried to understand Max's emotional turmoil so why would his daughter only get anger? Jack also isn't portrayed as an uncaring parent, so why wouldn't he be tender and caring at any point in a week when he has discovered she's been self harming?

Also we've got Ricky Butcher coming back and it's usually an unwritten rule of soap not to have two characters with the same name, on the show at the same time.
I think Brookside had 2 Jackie's but not generally the done thing I agree..Edited to add they were spelt differently Jackie and Jacqui but sounded the same!

I think Brookside had 2 Jackie's but not generally the done thing I agree..Edited to add they were spelt differently Jackie and Jacqui but sounded the same!

We had Billy Mitchell and Billy Jackson in EE at one point.

Reactions: 2
We had Billy Mitchell and Billy Jackson in EE at one point.
Billie Jackson’s first name was spelt differently to Billy Mitchell’s

There was also Steve Owen and Steven Beale at the same time but of course Steven Beale was a child at the time

Just stops possible confusion. There might have been the odd occasion Eastenders has had two character with the same name in at the same time, but nothing comes to me.
Billy Mitchell and Billie Jackson (Carol's kid). He didn't last long though - choked on his own vomit.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.