Eastenders #10 Kheerat's inside, will Janine be a bride?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I proper can’t stand how Whitney inserts herself into everything, she’s like the chief mourner.
Wish Ricky was staying, he’s dead sweet
same on both counts!

i know we can’t see EVERY character reacting but i would have preferred to see mitch or callum instead of whitney (yet again). i’d forgotten how close callum and mick were until the stag do scene last week.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Sick of seeing Whitney inserting herself into every scene
Literally same. It’s every single thing, she made Gray all about her, takes over the house that she lives in despite it being Chelsea’s. I wish they’d actually do away with Whitney now cos she’s getting on my nerves

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hated the way she approached Ricky to get the gossip, and told people Shirley was throwing Janine's stuff out. If you know something's going wrong your first instinct wouldn't be to witch about it to everyone you spoke to that day

Reactions: 7
I'm so over Whitney shame it's lola and not Whitney whose going to die.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Does anyone know if Jay and Lola make it to the altar before she dies? Her mum is due to appear soon. I hope that they do get married and Lola's mum isn't a pain in the ass ruining her final moments.

Am also really hoping that Phil and Keanu manage to stitch up dodgy Keeble and Billy doesn't end up going to prison. Too many people know that they are in cahoots for my liking and Sam is bound to interfere and do something stupid.

I agree that Whitless is a pain but I didn't mind her grieving for Mick as she did have a fling with him! I feel sorry for Zach being tied to her now but I have a feeling that it will turn into a love story and they'll end up together. Poor Zach 😪

Reactions: 6
It’s almost time for a new thread. Any title suggestions?

I think something that incorporates Mick’s ‘drowning’

Reactions: 4
The people eoeculating Freddie and Bobby together is probably because there's nobody else even around both their age to interact with. They need some 18-21 year olds in the cast because those two are kind of floating around atm and Freddie especially needs a good storyline

Danny did say he didn't want Mick killed off so here's hoping he returns at some point (I also predict a Harold Bishop style twist). I'd like to see a happy ending for Mick and his L.

Yes I thought it was odd when surely Phil or Jack could have invited her for Xmas… thanks, I’m pretty sure she hasnt been shown in her flat yet. Could be one of Jack’s
QUOTE="yayoi, post: 13246641, member: 364456"]
Why was everyone bullying her about her ready meals 😭 I know her and phil have had issues but he could've invited her round, or even Jack for Ricky and Amy
Wiki says she lives in 5B which is a house split into flats with the Panesars and Harvey.
[/QUOTE]

Mick will return in a few years once his gangster movies flop and strictly turn him down. It’ll probably be the day of Linda’s wedding to Alfie. Finally, she’s put the past behind her and found ‘appiness. Then a figure arrives at door, dripping wet and covered in seaweed. “Ello L. I’ve swum me way back.” Doofdoofdoof

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Just watched tonight's episode, no spoilers but thought it was lovely they put at the end of the yr the episode was in memory of the actors that had died this yr and listed them. There has been quite a few this yr gone..

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.