Eastenders #10 Kheerat's inside, will Janine be a bride?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like I belong in hell but it felt good to see smug witch Janine take a fall then 🫣 I’m sorry

Reactions: 5
2010 episodes wise I can’t wait for becca to be gone !!! She’s tricking Jean against Stacey and it’s rlly annoying me 😡

I thought Janine was faking the pregnancy 🤔 but it seems that she wasn't after all.

Harvey is definitely being catfished. How much money does he have to be scammed out of?

Reactions: 10
First game was yesterday wasn’t it?🤷🏼‍♀️
Yes late afternoon kick off. Also when the nurse heard Mick had five kids she said you've been busy. Even Mick looked at her funny as if to say you just wouldn't say that as it is unprofessional. Then you have the doctor who left Billy alone in the room free to have a nosey. The doctor would have got him to wait outside and locked the room behind him.

Reactions: 7
Oh was there a football match on? They should have mentioned it a bit more :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The constant references to the World Cup & England were very over the top
Yeah of course have people watching it in the pub and talking about it but shoehorning it into every conversation was so forced and felt totally inappropriate and insensitive like when Billy and Freddie were talking about Lola and Mick and Janine at the hospital. They didn't sound like natural conversations at all.

Just wait until England are in the semi finals or something. Then we’ll have to sit through a painfully awkward, filmed at the last minute scene between I dunno, Nugget and Honey or whoever is hanging round the set. “Cor blimey I can’t believe England are doing so well. It’s coming home!”

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yeah of course have people watching it in the pub and talking about it but shoehorning it into every conversation was so forced and felt totally inappropriate and insensitive like when Billy and Freddie were talking about Lola and Mick and Janine at the hospital. They didn't sound like natural conversations at all.
Nothing Freddie ever says sounds like a natural conversation 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Tonights episode was morbid with the Janine and Lola storyline. Funny when Shirley's reason for Linda being late to her appointment was that maybe she forgot to put the clocks back, and the guy replies with that was four weeks ago.

Reactions: 3
Tonights episode was morbid with the Janine and Lola storyline. Funny when Shirley's reason for Linda being late to her appointment was that maybe she forgot to put the clocks back, and the guy replies with that was four weeks ago.
Has it already been on!? Should’ve realised with the World Cup now 😩😂

Reactions: 1
What do we reckon about the possibility of Dotty being Harvey’s catfish?
I think it could be.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Surely Phil would help Lola ?? He’s loaded (well not so much anymore thanks to Alfie) but you get what I mean

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.