Ear to Ear Magic #1 Help Me, I'm Poor

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These streamers know how to eat well
View attachment 2527193
Stopped watching them a few weeks ago because I wanted to see the parks and not some middle aged man stuffing his face for hours at a time. Had them on in the background for a bit today and he's again sitting in a corner somewhere, eating, and not even showing the park but his face. Turned it off and unsubscribed. Any tips on other live streamers that stream during the day?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Stopped watching them a few weeks ago because I wanted to see the parks and not some middle aged man stuffing his face for hours at a time. Had them on in the background for a bit today and he's again sitting in a corner somewhere, eating, and not even showing the park but his face. Turned it off and unsubscribed. Any tips on other live streamers that stream during the day?
This is exactly why I won't watch him. Any time I turn on the stream he will be sitting there with food. I even asked him one time why is that and his answer was that everyone sends him money to show the food.

Theme Park Journeys with Miranda and her fiance are pretty good. They're not on every day as they also have jobs but they try to stream as often as they can.

This is exactly why I won't watch him. Any time I turn on the stream he will be sitting there with food. I even asked him one time why is that and his answer was that everyone sends him money to show the food.

Theme Park Journeys with Miranda and her fiance are pretty good. They're not on every day as they also have jobs but they try to stream as often as they can.
Yeah she's been streaming for awhile alone as "Ride with Randa" but recently changed the name of her channel to Theme Park Journeys and has her fiance around now.

Reactions: 1
From I gathered today, Chris and his kids’ Universal passes were suspended for non-payment. He whined on the stream about missing the holiday festivities, and guess what, donations came in to pay for the delinquent APs.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 3
From I gathered today, Chris and his kids’ Universal passes were suspended for non-payment. He whined on the stream about missing the holiday festivities, and guess what, donations came in to pay for the delinquent APs.
Of all the things people could reach out to and donate to, they choose to fund passes for mega-grifters.
It really tells us more than we want to know about the supporters.

I can’t imagine sending some random person on YT a PayPal or SuperChat so their kids can go to theme park.

He’s an almost 50 year old man. Chris is responsible for his own family, not the viewers paying their way. Most people are embarrassed about something like that, but not this guy. He’ll whine about gas for the car, delinquent tickets, food cost, and phone bills.

He reminds me of a character my mom would reference who'd say "If you buy me a burger today, I'll gladly pay you back on Tuesday" but by the time Tuesday rolls around he's back to begging. (I think the character was from Popeye? If so, that's very appropriate for Universal tickets as they have that whole Popeye barge attraction.)

Edit - Wow, that was easy to find: J. Wellington Wimpy from Popeye. With food in hand, he even looks a bit like Chris who's constantly eating overpriced junk on other people's dime.
1700248299127.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Did anybody watch about his son's last stream at Epcot? Is he finally getting a job? Is he going back to school? Or are they looking for more AP handouts?

Turned on Ear to Ear this morning only to see Chris get denied entrance. I suspect his credit card was declined for the month. He had to go to guest services to make his monthly payment. Then he has the nerve to say, "I pay $113 a month to bring you guys to the Disney parks." So far, none of the Magic Crew is throwing money at him. Amateur. RTV1 would have had the entire year's pass paid off in 10 minutes if that happened to Josh.

Reactions: 5
I saw the same and while I can understand if it happened to any other normal guest, this dude is making streaming his full time job, there is no reason he should be paying month by month. If it's your bread and butter pay that sucker off. (It's akin to a software company loosing their computers due to non-payment.) I wonder if they're holding off until January to pay it off so the expense goes on next year's taxes.... nah, they don't plan that well.

I was chuckling at the situation as he was trying to be "smart" and enter through the Rainforest cafe entry gate, making jokes about how short the line was. Then they tell him "I'm sorry sir.. you have to go to guest relations." On the walk of shame back he admitted it was probably a payment issue, he has no shame.

• Haha
Chris likes to tell the stream he's a travel agent, but considering the hours he puts in at the parks I feel that while he may have been one in the past there is no way he does any of the work involved anymore and has given himself that label for appearances. He's more akin to being retired from working but pretending to still know it all.

Seems that his wife is the one with the T.A. title. Anyone know for sure if Chris is a Disney certified T.A anymore?

Last edited:
If cries poor about not having the 113 to pay his pass for the month, perhaps someone should suggest if he stuffed his face less on live stream then maybe he'd have the extra cash to pay for his AP. :sneaky:

• Heart
Reactions: 6
He made a big deal last year about getting some “gold status” award as a travel agent. But I doubt he does any of the work. I think it all falls into the lap of his wife. She’s always the one booking trips for people.

Gave Chris a re-visit after not seeing him since December.

Boy am I sorry I did. What a conman. He's not sharing the excitement of the parks, he's sharing his excitement over being given money and eating food.

Earlier, he was on Tom Sawyer island telling the stream "when you come often you wander the parks looking to see if there's anything new, anything different". He shows ZERO excitement for the parks themselves. Canvasing the theme parks in a bored by it all manner, trying to find something small to get interested by is not the way to gain or keep viewers. It also is not a very good look on Disney, it removes all the "magic" they work so hard to create.

He's now in line at Peter pan and he's getting excited over donations, his only commentary about the ride are negative (peter pan is creepy). Also excited to talk to others about his gimbal.

Also, he's supposedly got someone "matching" all paypal donations up to $250 or so. It's really really odd how it was specific to Paypal, how that person chose to announce it just as he gets into a longer line to do nothing but sing off paypal songs, and how there is no verification that this person is actually anyone other than his own wife saying things will be doubled just to drum up more money.

Last edited:
  • Wow
He’s holding his own personal telethon. What the actual hell?
Feels that way.
Thinking on this "anonamouse" supporter who's offered to double the paypals, more evidence speaking to it being his wife is that this person who Chris said he doesn't know wouldn't know if he's fabricating paypal donations or not, just to get that doubled money. With that, there is no chance that is anyone other than someone with access to their paypal account.

He's a fraud.

It does seem that he isn't getting much Paypals lately as he barely sings that idiot song. Then again, he spends most of his streams "chewing and reviewing" food. Nobody pays to see that.

A few streams ago Pam Washington showed up after being away for a bit. He was so happy to see her as he really missed her as she is such a big part of the community. "Everybody say hi to Pam" Poor woman believed it and donated a few memberships. Maybe that's why Chris has issues with his sight now, as he probably couldn't look himself in the eyes after scamming all those vulnerable people.