Ear to Ear Magic #1 Help Me, I'm Poor

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sooooo his recovery hasn't been going well and he took a day off from superchats to rest and come back with his opthalmologist by his side. 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 1
Sooooo his recovery hasn't been going well and he took a day off from superchats to rest and come back with his opthalmologist by his side. 🤢
I didn't really watch because the connection was horrible-was wondering where he was the past day or so since I know he can't pass up singing a little PayPal song or two.

It really surprises me that he didn't force Owen yet to do a livestream. Or do the health updates rake in better money?

Reactions: 2
I have a family member who had the same surgery. It’s important to follow directions those first couple of days. He was mostly upright during those out of surgery live streams. I tried to watch this “update”, but it seems like it’s mostly Chris thanking more Magic Crew people for driving his wife around. He is up and eating Cuban food outside so he can’t be that bad.

Last edited:
It’s kinda sad to see how he is panhandling daily over this. I know someone that 30 plus surgeries later lost his eye even following the protocol. It’s not an easy breezy thing.

Brought him up just now and he was whining about car repairs, and now window damage on top of it… all in addition to his eye bit.

When times get tough we all pick up a second job until we’re in a place we can manage our expenses. Emergencies always pop up, hence the term. Why he doesn’t have that emergency fund is beyond me. Instead he whines to the world and implies that he needs to be taken care of.

And now he’s dancing around how to say he and his wife are buying another cruise. This dude is clueless. Don’t complain about finances while you are eating the caviar.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
Back to Streaming at Disney tomorrow. He's. really asking for trouble with that eye.

Reactions: 3
Honestly, I hope he has trouble with his eye. He has it coming.
Well he’s demonstrated that he won’t follow orders, so I’m positive this is not the end of his eye issues.

watching him earlier, it’s clear that he’s loving that he has a medical condition that shows up on camera well, but doesn’t hurt too bad, nor impair his ability to grift.

Screw him. There are so many people in this world with serious invisible illnesses who actually need the help and support But they get nothing as they neither whine about it, nor look ill.

Last edited:
  • Angry
He's at Springs this evening. Was to be at Studios this morning, but you know eye pain. Well take some time off and just rest until it's better. Nope, can't gotta sing the PayPal song.

He's at Springs this evening. Was to be at Studios this morning, but you know eye pain. Well take some time off and just rest until it's better. Nope, can't gotta sing the PayPal song.
Wow. It really sucks to give up your paying day job with sick benefits to beg for money where he can't take a day off.

Had it on briefly. The poor Cast Member at Goofy's Candy Co had to hear about "today's poll" and how he might be back if the Magic Crew votes for their treats. I bet she can't wait.

Reactions: 4
Wow. It really sucks to give up your paying day job with sick benefits to beg for money where he can't take a day off.
I can't see the benefit to streaming if you're begging and on camera all the time. Sounds like hell to me, but that's the life these vloggers chose. I don't feel bad for them.

I can't see the benefit to streaming if you're begging and on camera all the time. Sounds like hell to me, but that's the life these vloggers chose. I don't feel bad for them.
In my eyes they drop all dignity when they choose to step away from a good job and then turn to grifting masking it as work. It's not work, it's avoiding reality on someone else's dime.

• Heart
In my eyes they drop all dignity when they choose to step away from a good job and then turn to grifting masking it as work. It's not work, it's avoiding reality on someone else's dime.
Exactly! It would have been different if they had the travel agency as their main source of income. But with him begging each day in the parks, I think the channel is their main source of income. And it's really hard to support a family of 5 with such a small channel.

They also give me strong MLM vibes. He will probably be selling oils, candles or health products on his channel very soon...

I still can’t figure out if he has money and is a cheapskate or if he doesn’t have money and is living PayPal to PayPal to support a family of five.

The guy complains about not buying a MNSSHP ticket because they’re expensive, but I think he bought multiple passes for Halloween Horror Nights (before the eye thing). He says he doesn’t have money for gas, but then later talks about date night with the wifey at Red Robin.

Reactions: 2