Ear to Ear Magic #1 Help Me, I'm Poor

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Chris is back from his cruise with the boys. He's standing the MK pushing incentives at viewers to book Virgin Voyage cruises though him. Not a care about the experience for those who have to stand next to him in line as he promotes the product.

I wish someone near him would speak up and say something.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Chris really has no shame. He’ll cry he’s poor, use his kids, or promote other companies’ products on Disney property. Doesn’t matter to him as long as he gets money from people.

Reactions: 5
Chris really has no shame. He’ll cry he’s poor, use his kids, or promote other companies’ products on Disney property. Doesn’t matter to him as long as he gets money from people.
And like all of the streamers, over the years of doing this, he's learned how to twist his words around so he comes out the good guy, never owning that he's the problem.

Wow. Today is one constant advertisement for Virgin Voyage cruises, interrupted only by eating.
Good news! He's going to have a Part 2 this afternoon! An EXTRA-LONG ad.

I'm so glad I don't cruise or this would feel like a kick in my Disney loving heart. Instead it just feels slimy to pull people in under the premise of seeing WDW and having to listen to this.
---
Why do I do this to myself? I hate when these grifters point the camera at themselves while they chew with their mouths open and talk at the same time. I'm not hungry for lunch anymore.

He did the same on the cruise. Every person he talked to he mentioned he could get them a better deal than Virgin. Can't imagine Virgin likes that behavior.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Day 2 of the Virgin Cruise infomercial.

Btw, I took a group cruise (with another group), and it was not my thing. I like to go off on my own. But with a group, you’re obligated to eat together, participate in group activities, etc.

I just wanted to sit on deck, stuff myself at the buffet, and hit the spa. But I got “Oh we missed you at bingo” 😒

Reactions: 3
Just turned on the TV to E2E and he's on the Tron Lightcycle with a chest mounted camera.
For a moment my mind seriously thought it was Everest and his white/hairy arms stretched out in front of the camera were the yeti. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Sick
He is very snarky today. Commenting that he is not like other channels who buy views or subscribers as he is not into numbers (sure...). And when someone asked when the fun would start, as he was pointing at an empty playground for at least 10 minutes, his response was no fun today. He also mentioned something about not caring about negative comments. Business must be slow as he is pushing Virgin and his travel business hard again. Thankfully the Goo guys are live now, genuine nice guys!

He is very snarky today. Commenting that he is not like other channels who buy views or subscribers as he is not into numbers (sure...). And when someone asked when the fun would start, as he was pointing at an empty playground for at least 10 minutes, his response was no fun today. He also mentioned something about not caring about negative comments. Business must be slow as he is pushing Virgin and his travel business hard again. Thankfully the Goo guys are live now, genuine nice guys!
Goo is on?!! Changing the channel :) Thx!
Thankfully I missed all his Virgin cruiseline advertisements as I've been running about today, but I don't need Chris' brand of pre-teen humor and mimicry of the Disney character voices, unless you're an actor, what adult man does that?

Reactions: 3
Last night he had a whole Zoom stream of people who went on that cruise to try to get people to sign up and send in early deposits for next year’s cruise. I can’t imagine taking a cruise with Chris, let alone being asked to continuously advertise for him afterwards. He said his wife booked the most Virgin Cruises than anyone else in that agency they are tied to.

• Sick
It’s kinda sickening how he uses his “magic crew” to elicit business for himself. Just like the whole 626 thing. When someone sends in a $6.26 PayPal, he says it’s to show their appreciation for the E2E family. But that money isn’t split with viewers; it goes right into Chris’s pocket.

Btw, the great travel agent didn’t book himself a Ressie to Hollywood Studios today. That caused a hissy fit and he shutdown the stream because of “technical difficulties.” And he deleted the stream for today too.

• Wow
  • Haha
It’s kinda sickening how he uses his “magic crew” to elicit business for himself. Just like the whole 626 thing. When someone sends in a $6.26 PayPal, he says it’s to show their appreciation for the E2E family. But that money isn’t split with viewers; it goes right into Chris’s pocket.

Btw, the great travel agent didn’t book himself a Ressie to Hollywood Studios today. That caused a hissy fit and he shutdown the stream because of “technical difficulties.” And he deleted the stream for today too.
I was wondering where he was. I refuse to pull up anyone but Goo (preferred but they're off to Ohio to watch a shadow move across the sky) or Chris for these weekday mornings.

Age is not being good to his ability to manage stressors. I suspect this may be why he doesn't work anymore.

Tonight Chris is out at Hollywood Studios since he screwed up the morning stream. He’s thanking the 2 people who sent over PayPal since he couldn’t thank them this morning.

Chris: “thank you for supporting the channel and making it possible for us to do what we do. Yesterday 2 PayPals were sent over to the channel so they deserve a special thank you. Thank you for taking care of our community and we are thankful that we have decent people in our community who understand that sometimes life happens and it makes it hard”

What a POS.
If you want to turn a hobby into a full time job the first task is to figure out how to fund it without scamming people.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Tonight Chris is out at Hollywood Studios since he screwed up the morning stream. He’s thanking the 2 people who sent over PayPal since he couldn’t thank them this morning.

Chris: “thank you for supporting the channel and making it possible for us to do what we do. Yesterday 2 PayPals were sent over to the channel so they deserve a special thank you. Thank you for taking care of our community and we are thankful that we have decent people in our community who understand that sometimes life happens and it makes it hard”

What a POS.
If you want to turn a hobby into a full time job the first task is to figure out how to fund it without scamming people.
Notice he stopped calling the funds coming in from Paypal and superchats "donations" after I posted and highlighted the WDW property rules stating he was not allowed to use those terms? :unsure:

Hi Chris. 🖐

I've had to mute this dude so much this morning I don't know why I even have him on.

He's constantly pushing products - his patreon - his shirts if you sign up for the top level - Virgin Cruises - his wife's travel agency
I learned it's not his or her TA, she actually works for someone else, she's just a top earner with Chris' advertising, which confirms that Chris is no longer an active TA. He's just an annoying mouth.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Chris is at a table stuffing his face with cake, (I know, what else is new?) and someone posts the number of folk who've gone into Target this morning looking for eclipse glasses.

So Chris proceeds to mock anyone looking for glasses... "You go 365 days/year without looking at the sun and suddenly today you need to look at it?" It wasn't said with his usual tongue in cheek tone either.

Keep in mind, that just a few moments prior to this he had mentioned that for the last eclipse he drove all the way to NC to see the eclipse, only to be disappointed by cloudy skies.

• Haha
He just confirmed it's sour grapes speaking there by again criticizing anyone wanting glasses to look toward the eclipse.
---
This is too funny, someone gave him glasses, now he's all into trying to look at the eclipse.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Chris is sour grapes about everything lately. I don’t know if he’s bitter about his eye, but he complains about everyone and everything. I hate how he shits on other vloggers, bloggers, and influencers. Someone blogs about a new cupcake or talks about the best spots at WDW, he mocks them. You’re doing the same thing!

Then his food reviews are ridiculous. Nothing is ever good enough. Shrimp tacos at HS, not fresh enough. Brownie from the Bakery, not chewy enough. Milkshakes at MK, they’re not made with real ice cream. Ugh! Just stay home at this point.

Chris a few weeks ago: Oh all these silly vloggers and influencers scrambling to be the first to review a new restaurant or cupcake.

Chris today: We have one of the first reservations to check out the reopening of 1900 Park Faire.

• Haha
Chris a few weeks ago: Oh all these silly vloggers and influencers scrambling to be the first to review a new restaurant or cupcake.

Chris today: We have one of the first reservations to check out the reopening of 1900 Park Faire.
I wonder if Chris knows the definition of the word Hypocrisy, or if he's just happy to be the living example of it.

• Haha