Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AliceSpillstheTea

Chatty Member
I need to start a thread about Chris and his family aka Ear to Ear Magic.

He usually live streams at the Disney and Universal parks throughout the week.

Now, he'll be telethoning at home because he needs eye surgery.

It hasn't even been scheduled yet because he has to put down $2K for the surgery, which be claims he doesn't have.

He can't afford to put a roof over his family's head and put gas in the car. Yet, he spends $40+ at the parks eating and stuffing his face.

He sounds wildly irresponsible. I wouldn't stay married to someone like that.

I'm sure he will end up with diabetes if he's not careful.

Is he lying about his financial situation? Why don't they have a financial planner?

What's the situation with their sons?

They also work as travel agents. It's the reason why Chris quit his job in 2020. Or was he fired? I don't know. It's hard to keep up with his lies.

Let's mention it all in this post. Let it rip!

Reactions: 9

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
I need to start a thread about Chris and his family aka Ear to Ear Magic.

He usually live streams at the Disney and Universal parks throughout the week.

Now, he'll be telethoning at home because he needs eye surgery.

It hasn't even been scheduled yet because he has to put down $2K for the surgery, which be claims he doesn't have.

He can't afford to put a roof over his family's head and put gas in the car. Yet, he spends $40+ at the parks eating and stuffing his face.

He sounds wildly irresponsible. I wouldn't stay married to someone like that.

I'm sure he will end up with diabetes if he's not careful.

Is he lying about his financial situation? Why don't they have a financial planner?

What's the situation with their sons?

They also work as travel agents. It's the reason why Chris quit his job in 2020. Or was he fired? I don't know. It's hard to keep up with his lies.

Let's mention it all in this post. Let it rip!
Thank you! The RTV1 thread seems to be the default for mentioning all the grifters without their own threads.

As for his kids (I believe he has 2 "grown" boys?) one may be special needs. No idea what's up with the other one.

Chris polls the viewers to see where they will pay for him to eat, giving the several choices.

I hate his singing, it destroys the experience, ruins innocent songs turning them into paypal grifter calls and his carefree singing mocks all those people who work hard for their money and time in Disney while he plays about, constantly eating Disney food.

Reactions: 8

FLAGirl

Chatty Member
Why donate to food banks or pet shelters when you can send money to the guy GOING TO DISNEY WORLD EVERY SINGLE DAY!

Chris is rolling in the PayPals and someone is matching those amounts.

• Sick
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 7

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
SmEar to SmEar is at Bush Gardens and has spent the last 1/2 hour trying to rent a locker so he can take his chest mounted camera on a ride.
It's quite hysterical how unprepared he was for the lockers not taking his CC.

He had someone question him about his chest camera and he proudly announced that he's used it on multiple rides at Disney and universal.
(Huh. I thought Universal does not allow chest mounted cameras on rides that use lockers.)

SmEar squared Promo of the day (claims his wife came up with it) has something to do with for every $50 PAYPAL (again, not superchats) they receive he will do something or another.
I've had to adjust my thinking on these men streamers being the grifters and point it at them and their S.O.s as grifting teams. It's very clear Susan is very, very much involved with the gimme gimme mentality of streaming.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 7

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
He's at Springs this evening. Was to be at Studios this morning, but you know eye pain. Well take some time off and just rest until it's better. Nope, can't gotta sing the PayPal song.
Wow. It really sucks to give up your paying day job with sick benefits to beg for money where he can't take a day off.

Reactions: 6

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
Brought him up just now and he was whining about car repairs, and now window damage on top of it… all in addition to his eye bit.

When times get tough we all pick up a second job until we’re in a place we can manage our expenses. Emergencies always pop up, hence the term. Why he doesn’t have that emergency fund is beyond me. Instead he whines to the world and implies that he needs to be taken care of.

And now he’s dancing around how to say he and his wife are buying another cruise. This dude is clueless. Don’t complain about finances while you are eating the caviar.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry

YesNow

Chatty Member
I haven't been able to catch his lives lately and I refuse to watch him on replay. I just know that when I was able to tune in during the summer, the son had the grifting verbiage down word for word. "Besides the phone bills, we also use a lot of gas coming to the parks everyday." Shame on Chris for teaching the grifting life to his children instead of ecouraging them to have true aspirations.

• Sick

YesNow

Chatty Member
It's very clear Susan is very, very much involved with the gimme gimme mentality of streaming.
This is 100% true. The last time I tuned in, she was there and talking about how she was checking the numbers (revenue) 1 day and she discovered that 1 person watched a 45 minute ad in the middle of one of their stream playbacks. This generated $40 of revenue. Then they both encouraged everyone to watch the the ads completely. Same spiel as Josh, “Have it on in the background, etc......”

• Angry
  • Sick

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
Honestly, I hope he has trouble with his eye. He has it coming.
Well he’s demonstrated that he won’t follow orders, so I’m positive this is not the end of his eye issues.

watching him earlier, it’s clear that he’s loving that he has a medical condition that shows up on camera well, but doesn’t hurt too bad, nor impair his ability to grift.

Screw him. There are so many people in this world with serious invisible illnesses who actually need the help and support But they get nothing as they neither whine about it, nor look ill.

Last edited:
  • Angry

FLAGirl

Chatty Member
Chris at the end of the stream: “Oh, we have to be frugal. We have a big bill we need to pay.”

Dude, what about getting a job with actual paycheck? Make your two sons get a job or take a part-time job.

Streaming is fine for some change, but to support yourself, wife, and three kids is not sustainable. Then Susan is a travel agent, and from what I know, they don’t pay a lot and only after their clients take the trip.

YesNow

Chatty Member
So he is only supposed to be upright for 10 minutes. He's been running this stream for an hour. I just tuned in while he was reading off all of his donations from the past 24 hours. It came to nearly $700 total. What a scam.

• Angry
  • Wow

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
Chris has brought Susan on the stream today for her birthday. She was with him earlier in the week also.
This woman has the most annoying voice. Almost like a bad Saturday morning cartoon. And she talks nonstop. Is she allowed to speak at home?

She interrupts anyone who is talking with no sense of how to be part of a conversation. How does she function as a travel agent when no one can get a word in?

But sure she’s here on the stream today for the birthday PayPals.
All of these streamers are doing nothing more than slapping a self-fundraiser title on their video every time they proclaim it's someone's birthday stream.

If I lived near Disney World and my business were to help folk travel to the parks, the very last thing on earth I'd want to do is go spend more time in the parks around germ ridden crowds to celebrate my birthday. I'd be headed to a museum or show, even the beach. That's how we can be sure these streams are not done in earnest for fun. I give a pass to those who go to enjoy themselves without announcing "Hey! It's my Birthday! Look at that Paypal link!"

sassysloth

If cries poor about not having the 113 to pay his pass for the month, perhaps someone should suggest if he stuffed his face less on live stream then maybe he'd have the extra cash to pay for his AP. :sneaky:

• Heart