Ear to Ear Magic #1 Help Me, I'm Poor

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t forget, when he’s eating food, he’s doing it for “us”. Thanks, Chris! 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 4
What really bothers me is the language he uses. It’s not a PayPal tip, instead it’s a donation to the channel. I donate to food banks or pet shelters. Not to some grown-ass man (with a family) who wants to play in the parks.

Reactions: 5
SmEar to SmEar is at Bush Gardens and has spent the last 1/2 hour trying to rent a locker so he can take his chest mounted camera on a ride.
It's quite hysterical how unprepared he was for the lockers not taking his CC.

He had someone question him about his chest camera and he proudly announced that he's used it on multiple rides at Disney and universal.
(Huh. I thought Universal does not allow chest mounted cameras on rides that use lockers.)

SmEar squared Promo of the day (claims his wife came up with it) has something to do with for every $50 PAYPAL (again, not superchats) they receive he will do something or another.
I've had to adjust my thinking on these men streamers being the grifters and point it at them and their S.O.s as grifting teams. It's very clear Susan is very, very much involved with the gimme gimme mentality of streaming.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
He said something about these donations helping him out for the first of the month with bills.

Like seriously, dude that’s a “you” problem, not a “viewer” problem. The audacity of these streamers asking for help. I have like $16 in my account until tomorrow; maybe I need to live stream.

Chris has absolutely no problem telling the stream that he is a travel agent. He doesn't use the term retired, and he's always keeping the title in the present, backing it up with terms like "WE get paid commissions that you don't pay for" (This is wrong by the way, that money comes from what you pay, you just don't see it billed as Disney pays it out from their end.)

So... if he's an active earner as a TA, how is it he has no income to pay bills? He can't say he has the job and no income at the same time.

Chris has absolutely no problem telling the stream that he is a travel agent. He doesn't use the term retired, and he's always keeping the title in the present, backing it up with terms like "WE get paid commissions that you don't pay for" (This is wrong by the way, that money comes from what you pay, you just don't see it billed as Disney pays it out from their end.)

So... if he's an active earner as a TA, how is it he has no income to pay bills? He can't say he has the job and no income at the same time.
I would also like to know more about his financial situation. How they still have a new condo is beyond me...

It's very clear Susan is very, very much involved with the gimme gimme mentality of streaming.
This is 100% true. The last time I tuned in, she was there and talking about how she was checking the numbers (revenue) 1 day and she discovered that 1 person watched a 45 minute ad in the middle of one of their stream playbacks. This generated $40 of revenue. Then they both encouraged everyone to watch the the ads completely. Same spiel as Josh, “Have it on in the background, etc......”

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
This is 100% true. The last time I tuned in, she was there and talking about how she was checking the numbers (revenue) 1 day and she discovered that 1 person watched a 45 minute ad in the middle of one of their stream playbacks. This generated $40 of revenue. Then they both encouraged everyone to watch the the ads completely. Same spiel as Josh, “Have it on in the background, etc......”
Can you imagine falling asleep and waking to Chris with his daily mukbang on the screen with him trying to act as though he's conducting a science experiment for the sake of society? I wouldn't be able to turn it off fast enough and would probably crush my remote in the effort.

I've seen those ads that are actually infomercials pop up, not in a long time thankfully. I find Susan's claim that they made $40 off a single viewer falling asleep at the TV very hard to believe unless there was some sort of click through and purchase commission involved or she doesn't know how to interpret the data, or there was an error. Even well off companies know better than to toss that much money at a platform per viewer.

Chris has brought Susan on the stream today for her birthday. She was with him earlier in the week also.
This woman has the most annoying voice. Almost like a bad Saturday morning cartoon. And she talks nonstop. Is she allowed to speak at home?

She interrupts anyone who is talking with no sense of how to be part of a conversation. How does she function as a travel agent when no one can get a word in?

But sure she’s here on the stream today for the birthday PayPals.

Last edited:
Chris has brought Susan on the stream today for her birthday. She was with him earlier in the week also.
This woman has the most annoying voice. Almost like a bad Saturday morning cartoon. And she talks nonstop. Is she allowed to speak at home?

She interrupts anyone who is talking with no sense of how to be part of a conversation. How does she function as a travel agent when no one can get a word in?

But sure she’s here on the stream today for the birthday PayPals.
All of these streamers are doing nothing more than slapping a self-fundraiser title on their video every time they proclaim it's someone's birthday stream.

If I lived near Disney World and my business were to help folk travel to the parks, the very last thing on earth I'd want to do is go spend more time in the parks around germ ridden crowds to celebrate my birthday. I'd be headed to a museum or show, even the beach. That's how we can be sure these streams are not done in earnest for fun. I give a pass to those who go to enjoy themselves without announcing "Hey! It's my Birthday! Look at that Paypal link!"

And it's another day of "Hey! Watch me eat!"
This guy is the worst of the worst for the amount of time he eats. I noticed he ate less when he was alone over the holiday time frame in which his son's pass was blocked out, probably as he had no one to pass the camera off to.

Food reviews only take 2 minutes tops to talk about ease of ordering, flavor, presentation and overall experience. There is no need to make viewers watch him as though waiting to see him choke.

If one needs to eat while streaming, fine, do it but make it quick and don't cry poor when you're eating Disney food at Disney prices when you could have packed a granola bar or a PB&J with some water. No one needs to see a video of him masticating. The same goes to All the streamers and vloggers.

Well, Susan almost choked when they were eating lunch today. Maybe you all sent out bad vibes. 😉

• Wow
  • Haha
Another birthday begging stream.
Well, Susan almost choked when they were eating lunch today. Maybe you all sent out bad vibes. 😉
We don't wish harm on anyone, we are not the trolls Chris thinks we are. 😉

Am I the only one who thinks Susan is on the spectrum? She just seems very awkward in social situations. Like when she was talking to the bus driver.

Her and Chris also are such an odd couple, they don't seem very loving or close.

Another birthday begging stream.
We don't wish harm on anyone, we are not the trolls Chris thinks we are. 😉

Am I the only one who thinks Susan is on the spectrum? She just seems very awkward in social situations. Like when she was talking to the bus driver.

Her and Chris also are such an odd couple, they don't seem very loving or close.
I'm fairly sure one of their sons is, so I wouldn't be surprised if Mom was.

Reactions: 3
I'm fairly sure one of their sons is, so I wouldn't be surprised if Mom was.
Yeah, autism is hereditary and exacerbated by society. Speaking as one who's dad, sister, nephew, brother and probably myself are on the spectrum ... that's not the family's problem. :ROFLMAO: Hell no.

Their problem is Chris who seems not to want to work, a wife who supports this and how he is teaching his sons the life skills of grifting and getting others to pay your way.

Reactions: 2
Yeah, autism is hereditary and exacerbated by society. Speaking as one who's dad, sister, nephew, brother and probably myself are on the spectrum ... that's not the family's problem. :ROFLMAO: Hell no.

Their problem is Chris who seems not to want to work, a wife who supports this and how he is teaching his sons the life skills of grifting and getting others to pay your way.
IDK If there was a misunderstanding here but I never said being autistic is a problem. I was answering someone who said it seemed like Susan might be on the spectrum and I mentioned one of their sons IIRC is on the spectrum. That is all.

Reactions: 1

Nobody said being on the spectrum was this family's problem. Or that it's a bad thing. I mentioned Susan probably being on the spectrum as an explanation for her way of speaking and behavior. As that was mentioned in one of the posts above.

Reactions: 2
Chris at the end of the stream: “Oh, we have to be frugal. We have a big bill we need to pay.”

Dude, what about getting a job with actual paycheck? Make your two sons get a job or take a part-time job.

Streaming is fine for some change, but to support yourself, wife, and three kids is not sustainable. Then Susan is a travel agent, and from what I know, they don’t pay a lot and only after their clients take the trip.