Ear to Ear Magic #1 Help Me, I'm Poor

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chris at the end of the stream: “Oh, we have to be frugal. We have a big bill we need to pay.”

Dude, what about getting a job with actual paycheck? Make your two sons get a job or take a part-time job.

Streaming is fine for some change, but to support yourself, wife, and three kids is not sustainable. Then Susan is a travel agent, and from what I know, they don’t pay a lot and only after their clients take the trip.
I always wonder why the son Owen who is with Chris most days doesn’t work. What kind of future will this young man have? According to his father Owen is about to turn 21. Time to become employed and help out not only himself but his family as well. He won’t make it as a food critic from what I’ve seen.

There’s always Buc-ee’s. That’s a start for Owen while he figures out his life and he can contribute to his father’s streaming fund.

Sitting in the park 40 hours a week pretending that streaming on a small channel is a full time job is not the example his sons need.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I don’t put any fault on the kids because if your parents don’t teach you the skills to be an independent, successful person, how are you going to know? They’ve failed their children.

From what I gathered, all the kids have been homeschooled and completely sheltered. They give me those Duggar Family vibes with total control over their kids.

Chris one said that Owen (at age 20) might be able to handle having his own Instagram account, and he wasn’t making a joke either.

Chris is live from Miami with Susan, had another surgery yesterday.
Can't miss an opportunity to grift.
That is all.
---
Susan just announced that she wants people to only email her as she's even having trouble keeping up with emails. Gee, if only she had a spouse who knew how to act as a travel agent who could help out by filtering those emails down for her from simple inquiries to booking and changes trips. But the reality is she's married to a motormouth who is only good for advertising, eating and of course, grifting.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Chris is live from Miami with Susan, had another surgery yesterday.
Can't miss an opportunity to grift.
That is all.
---
Susan just announced that she wants people to only email her as she's even having trouble keeping up with emails. Gee, if only she had a spouse who knew how to act as a travel agent who could help out by filtering those emails down for her from simple inquiries to booking and changes trips. But the reality is she's married to a motormouth who is only good for advertising, eating and of course, grifting.
If only she had two unemployed adult sons who could help her. But they are probably just as lazy and entitled as their dad.

If only she had two unemployed adult sons who could help her. But they are probably just as lazy and entitled as their dad.
I believe the boys would have to be certified as agents to even look at the emails, but no reason one or both of them couldn't become. I'm just astounded that Chris dares to lead people on by saying he's a travel agent to this day when he clearly no longer does anything of value for the business.

The way Susan mentioned not to call was a little disturbing. So you book a trip worth thousands of dollars and need an urgent change to it... or say you're stuck in the airport and need the next flight out to make the boat... she wants you to step in line with an email until she eventually gets to you?

No thanks. I'll take my money to someone who has the support needed to get it done asap without acting overwhelmed and as though I don't matter.

• Heart
Chris is obviously reading this thread because on the stream this morning he said “I promise you we don’t livestream to provide for our family”

Then stop asking for funds to pay for; phone bills (“now I can pay my phone bill today”), a large bill you have ( “we just had a large bill that came up and we need to pay it”), and anything else you think of for that day (🎼 “we just got a PayPal” 🎼).

Streaming is a choice and if one chooses to livestream all associated costs should be absorbed by the streamer.

Chris is not a very convincing liar.

Reactions: 5
Chris is obviously reading this thread because on the stream this morning he said “I promise you we don’t livestream to provide for our family”

Then stop asking for funds to pay for; phone bills (“now I can pay my phone bill today”), a large bill you have ( “we just had a large bill that came up and we need to pay it”), and anything else you think of for that day (🎼 “we just got a PayPal” 🎼).

Streaming is a choice and if one chooses to livestream all associated costs should be absorbed by the streamer.

Chris is not a very convincing liar.
Yes, just a day or two ago he said the paypals help keep food in their stomachs and shelter over their heads. That caught my ear and was very memorable, he used the term shelter as though he was comparing his situation as one who farts around Disney's theme park playgrounds consuming their food every day to those who are homeless. I almost said something calling him out on it, but what's the point? The only ones here who can make this stop are the folk at Disney.

He's talking in circles hoping to hit just the right combo of words that will pull in hundreds or even thousands the way Josh does.

Last edited:
Chris talks too much.

He meets people in the park and then basically holds them hostage while he constantly talks and talks and talks.
For the love of everything, let the few people who actually want to interact with you speak.
He asks them all the right questions; how long are you here?, where are you from?, etc.
But, they never get to fully answer the questions because Chris keeps talking over them and telling his story of how he got to Florida, why he livestreams, and anything else he can fit in. Meanwhile, the person stands there attempting to have a somewhat normal conversation but are unable to because Chris won’t shut up.

Then to make matters worse (if that’s even possible) he sometimes goes into the travel agent infomercial spiel while the person continues to be held at his mercy.
Who in their right mind would book with this person? You will be trying to tell him you want to go to Alaska and he will have you booked for Jamaica because he ran off a promotion without listening. No wonder the wife handles the bookings. He’s a hot mess.

Today he met a person in the magic kingdom and the guest was trying to interact but couldn’t.
Then on the monorail he met a couple and he talked the entire time while the lady could only get in “yeah, ok”.
And this is only a few hours into the stream but he does this every day, with every person, every time.

Chris, Let. People. Speak.
You talk too much.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Chris talks too much.

He meets people in the park and then basically holds them hostage while he constantly talks and talks and talks.
For the love of everything, let the few people who actually want to interact with you speak.
He asks them all the right questions; how long are you here?, where are you from?, etc.
But, they never get to fully answer the questions because Chris keeps talking over them and telling his story of how he got to Florida, why he livestreams, and anything else he can fit in. Meanwhile, the person stands there attempting to have a somewhat normal conversation but are unable to because Chris won’t shut up.

Then to make matters worse (if that’s even possible) he sometimes goes into the travel agent infomercial spiel while the person continues to be held at his mercy.
Who in their right mind would book with this person? You will be trying to tell him you want to go to Alaska and he will have you booked for Jamaica because he ran off a promotion without listening. No wonder the wife handles the bookings. He’s a hot mess.

Today he met a person in the magic kingdom and the guest was trying to interact but couldn’t.
Then on the monorail he met a couple and he talked the entire time while the lady could only get in “yeah, ok”.
And this is only a few hours into the stream but he does this every day, with every person, every time.

Chris, Let. People. Speak.
Omg yes way too much, over talks people to death and starts making suggestions they didn't ask for 🤦🏾 Stop It !
---
Omg YES! This talking thing is way too much, over talks people to death and starts making suggestions they didn't ask for 🤦🏾 Stop It !

Reactions: 2
I had him on yesterday (?) and someone asked if Owen was skipping school to be on stream.
Chris explained that Owen is past school now and they are just waiting for him to figure out what he wants to do with his life.

I don't think taking Owen to theme parks and buying him food every day is any incentive for the young man to move forward with his life. The way this is going Chris and Susan are going to be waiting a very long time for him to get his act together.

Chris using the term “donation” really makes my blood boil. It’s a handout, not donation. You’re not the local library, pet shelter, or PBS. It’s not a channel donation.

Hey! Let's play a Grifting GAME in EPCOT!

YOU give ME $$ .. I mean You (cough) donate to the channel $20 or MORE and I'll eat a jellybean.
Come on Disney, there HAS to be rules against this crap, playing games for money?

As all the streams start to blend together, keeping this here so that if Disney should actually care we can find the link to the mega grift stream (Chris is saying he's done this before with Susan in one of Disney's parks - eat a bean to make money.)

Chris using the term “donation” really makes my blood boil. It’s a handout, not donation. You’re not the local library, pet shelter, or PBS. It’s not a channel donation.
He so casually slid in the comment “now I can pay my cell phone bill which is overdue. I’m sure AT&T is watching and saying call us when you’re done (laughter)”.
What a piece of work.

• Haha
He so casually slid in the comment “now I can pay my cell phone bill which is overdue. I’m sure AT&T is watching and saying call us when you’re done (laughter)”.
What a piece of work.
I really think this guy has money but is a cheapass relying on viewers’ PayPal. He’s said a couple of times that his AP was suspended for non-payment. We get to make monthly payments as Florida residents. I know for a fact (from a CM), you get one courtesy missed payment from Disney. The next missed payment means you have to pay everything up front.

Mickey does not duck around with money. I often kid around with its rent and then APs for my monthly budget. Electric, phone, and car payments will have to wait. Just kidding, I actually pay my bills with my own money.

It drives me bonkers that Owen is so un-socialized outside of family that he both talks like his dad and does the exact same "here's info you didn't ask for but I'll rattle on about it anyway" thing.

I hope Owen can (and wants to) get into college and live away from his family so he can learn to be himself and not a copy of his dad.

Last edited:
Real weird situation today on the stream. So Chris and family are heading to their group cruise on Virgin Voyages. Chris tells everyone that Susan has to stay home because their 16 year old daughter was to stay with a friend and they backed out.

Sounds a little suspicious to me. I’m guessing maybe didn’t have all the money to go, and his wife got the short end of the stick.

Btw, can’t a 16yo stay home by themselves? There’s plenty of ways to stay connected, get food, etc. I find it weird to cancel someone’s trip to stay home with a teenager.

Over the past few weeks as this cruise approached I noted how Chris was quick to talk about how he and the boys feel about the cruise, but omitted his wife and daughter constantly, to the point that I just assumed he was going without either of them.

He's such a selfish guy to start with that it didn't phase me a bit that his wife was might be staying home to work while, like with everything else in their life, Chris gets to party. Same story, different setting.

As to leaving a 16 yo home alone, it's a very personal decision. I wouldn't as most 16yos I know are not street smart, that comes with college. I don't judge those who would leave their kid alone - but will offer to check in on them.

Last edited:
I don’t know how these couples make it. If I had a husband who told me to stay home, work, raise the kids, and take care of the bills while he played in the parks, there would be a lot of words and a trip to a divorce lawyer.

None of these people are good husbands or fathers.

Makes sense with the 16 year old. I don’t have kids or know any of them. I guess they’re not as self-sufficient as us GenXers. All I got was “here’s some money for food, don’t have a party, and don’t burn down the house. We’ll be back in a week.” And when I was really little, there was always a neighbor or family friend to check on things or watch me.

So I am watching this bizarre "Pre Cruise Round Table". Chris is interviewing the people who signed up for the cruise, but in true Chris fashion, he is doing 99% of the talking. I can't imagine anyone wanting to be in the same traveling party as this guy.
---
No words…,

IMG_8310.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
So I am watching this bizarre "Pre Cruise Round Table". Chris is interviewing the people who signed up for the cruise, but in true Chris fashion, he is doing 99% of the talking. I can't imagine anyone wanting to be in the same traveling party as this guy.
---
No words…,

View attachment 2825706
Is he wearing a shirt with Chris's face on it?!