Ear to Ear Magic #1 Help Me, I'm Poor

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I need to start a thread about Chris and his family aka Ear to Ear Magic.

He usually live streams at the Disney and Universal parks throughout the week.

Now, he'll be telethoning at home because he needs eye surgery.

It hasn't even been scheduled yet because he has to put down $2K for the surgery, which be claims he doesn't have.

He can't afford to put a roof over his family's head and put gas in the car. Yet, he spends $40+ at the parks eating and stuffing his face.

He sounds wildly irresponsible. I wouldn't stay married to someone like that.

I'm sure he will end up with diabetes if he's not careful.

Is he lying about his financial situation? Why don't they have a financial planner?

What's the situation with their sons?

They also work as travel agents. It's the reason why Chris quit his job in 2020. Or was he fired? I don't know. It's hard to keep up with his lies.

Let's mention it all in this post. Let it rip!

Reactions: 9
I need to start a thread about Chris and his family aka Ear to Ear Magic.

He usually live streams at the Disney and Universal parks throughout the week.

Now, he'll be telethoning at home because he needs eye surgery.

It hasn't even been scheduled yet because he has to put down $2K for the surgery, which be claims he doesn't have.

He can't afford to put a roof over his family's head and put gas in the car. Yet, he spends $40+ at the parks eating and stuffing his face.

He sounds wildly irresponsible. I wouldn't stay married to someone like that.

I'm sure he will end up with diabetes if he's not careful.

Is he lying about his financial situation? Why don't they have a financial planner?

What's the situation with their sons?

They also work as travel agents. It's the reason why Chris quit his job in 2020. Or was he fired? I don't know. It's hard to keep up with his lies.

Let's mention it all in this post. Let it rip!
Thank you! The RTV1 thread seems to be the default for mentioning all the grifters without their own threads.

As for his kids (I believe he has 2 "grown" boys?) one may be special needs. No idea what's up with the other one.

Chris polls the viewers to see where they will pay for him to eat, giving the several choices.

I hate his singing, it destroys the experience, ruins innocent songs turning them into paypal grifter calls and his carefree singing mocks all those people who work hard for their money and time in Disney while he plays about, constantly eating Disney food.

Reactions: 8
I havent watched him since the Tron opening and things may have changed but, I recall him saying,
His app costs $50 a month to use
Theyre DVC owners.
They rent the home theyre in now and its relatively close to Disney property.
Him and his wife are Travelmation travel agents and the only reason for streaming is to sell vacations.
A viewer paid for one of his sons Pixie Pass.

Chris and Susan also have a daughter in addition to 2 boys, a dog, and possibly a cat.

Reactions: 4
Yeah, it seems like before the pandemic Chris and family were only streaming fairly casually, and then afterwards he was in the parks 5 days a week. The whole "Magic Crew" thing gives big cult-like vibes, creepy.

Yeah, it seems like before the pandemic Chris and family were only streaming fairly casually, and then afterwards he was in the parks 5 days a week. The whole "Magic Crew" thing gives big cult-like vibes, creepy.
It's very creepy, especially when he meets those people in the parks and they are vulnerable or mentally challenged people. He is literally begging money from lonely and disabled people by pretending to be their friend.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
From what I have gathered, all of the kids are home schooled too. It’s very weird because he’s always talking about going to medical appointments with them.

• Wow
I havent watched him since the Tron opening and things may have changed but, I recall him saying,
His app costs $50 a month to use
Theyre DVC owners.
They rent the home theyre in now and its relatively close to Disney property.
Him and his wife are Travelmation travel agents and the only reason for streaming is to sell vacations.
A viewer paid for one of his sons Pixie Pass.

Chris and Susan also have a daughter in addition to 2 boys, a dog, and possibly a cat.
DVC Owners?
He has the nerve to indirectly ask for $2,000 of the viewers hard earned money so he can have his surgery meanwhile they're sitting on tens of thousands in DVC ownership?

DVC is a luxury, not a necessity. When times get tough we're to drop the luxuries.

Another grifting telethon tonight. How many sad selfies did he take at the opthalmologist office?
I support programs that help people down on their luck or who are otherwise having a hard time, but he's done this to himself.

This is proof that he's an idiot who seems to feel the world is responsible for taking care of him.

DVC Owners?
He has the nerve to indirectly ask for $2,000 of the viewers hard earned money so he can have his surgery meanwhile they're sitting on tens of thousands in DVC ownership?

DVC is a luxury, not a necessity. When times get tough we're to drop the luxuries.
He tells his "magic crew" that he's not looking for a handout but doesn't turn off superchats or refunds the PayPal payments he gets. Do these grifters know that the superchat function is an option?

They do but they don't want to turn it off because they want that sweet money rolling in.

Meanwhile most Floridians are going to be hit by a major hurricane, Maui is still a disaster area, and people are dying, Chris. But continue to play your woe is me act.

I tried to watch last night's pity party, but he was just too annoying so I had to fast forward a lot. Not sure if I'm understanding correctly, but I think he had surgery today by medical students? That whole story with the $2,000 was just weird. The doctor said he was all booked up, but he had some "friends" in private practice who could do it. We're not talking about fixing up a backed up toilet. You don't just tell your patients, "I know a guy..." He said he was scheduling a stream, but only so people could chat because I guess if the Magic Crew doesn't get to convene, their day is ruined. He is a mess.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Well, fresh out of surgery, Chris is on the stream. WTF. Truly pathetic.

• Wow
  • Sick
Well, fresh out of surgery, Chris is on the stream. WTF. Truly pathetic.
Gee if you just had surgery on your eye you would think you need to rest? And maybe not use your phone and/or laptop?

You should be listening to doctor's orders like resting your eyes and no screen time. I'm sure he'll have more eye problems in no time.

His excuse is so his "magic crew" can chat. Yeah, right. He's trying to recoup the money he lost for surgery.

Now, he's got his wife taking selfies with him at the opthalmologist office. How shameless and embarrassing.

[
Saw an update on YT that said they haven’t had to worry about gas or hotel thanks to their crew.
If you go to 9:48 in yesterday's stream, Chris is groggy from surgery, wearing an eyepatch and very uncomfortable, but he's still singing that Paypal song! I bet people went behind the scenes to come to his resuce. Remember, he's streaming and allowing chat for "the community". If that were my husband, I'd hide the camera so he couldn't vlog, but the wife is all in.

• Sick
Reactions: 3
So he is only supposed to be upright for 10 minutes. He's been running this stream for an hour. I just tuned in while he was reading off all of his donations from the past 24 hours. It came to nearly $700 total. What a scam.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
So he is only supposed to be upright for 10 minutes. He's been running this stream for an hour. I just tuned in while he was reading off all of his donations from the past 24 hours. It came to nearly $700 total. What a scam.
Added up was $675.04

• Sick
Reactions: 7