Ear to Ear Magic #1 Help Me, I'm Poor

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And lets not forget he and his wife just booked a cruise for next year. I don't care if you're getting a nice travel agent discount, those are still in the thousands.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Which one of you left the Tattle title in the comments of his latest live stream 😂

Also how many comments did that VickiePauley leave? Looks desperate or mentally challenged...perfect for Chris to take advantage of

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
He's back at the parks 5 days a week, not according to doctor's orders, I'm sure. And now he's doing live replays? Someone's DESPERATE for money!

Reactions: 3
He’s even complaining how the doctor is telling him to take it easy. This guy is going to lose his vision. You’re supposed to rest, not traipse all over Disney World.

Btw, they’re not hurting for money if they walked out Universal’s garage sale with FOUR bags of stuff. They posted a pic on their FB page.

• Wow
He’s even complaining how the doctor is telling him to take it easy. This guy is going to lose his vision. You’re supposed to rest, not traipse all over Disney World.

Btw, they’re not hurting for money if they walked out Universal’s garage sale with FOUR bags of stuff. They posted a pic on their FB page.
Is there a chance they're just reselling the items?

So Chris is live now and wearing an eyepatch. I wonder why, maybe under doctors orders because he ignored his previous recommendations and went running aound the resorts begging for money.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Surprise, surprise. He goes to the eye doctor and it’s not healing correctly.

• Haha
If one is going to pay out of pocket for a surgery you'd think that one would try to get the best results from it.

Hell, If I'm going to have a splinter removed for free I'm still going to try and follow the directions from the person who's been educated and has the experience of witnessing what can go wrong if not followed.

Post op instructions are called Doctor's Orders for a reason, they're not suggestions.

Out of all the senses, vision is the most important. If you lose that, you will be dependent on others for the rest of your life. I don’t understand why this guy doesn’t understand that. He’ll throw that away for a few SuperChats.

If it’s a money thing, then send your two sons to get a part time job. There’s plenty of places to work. Publix is always hiring.

Out of all the senses, vision is the most important. If you lose that, you will be dependent on others for the rest of your life. I don’t understand why this guy doesn’t understand that. He’ll throw that away for a few SuperChats.

If it’s a money thing, then send your two sons to get a part time job. There’s plenty of places to work. Publix is always hiring.
Agreed. It's bothered me that he's demonstrating to his sons how to grift through life.
It's been awhile since I've watched him with his kids, is one special needs? Even still, there are programs and companies out there who will hire folk who need flexibility and patience in the workplace. I'm starting to think Chris needs this too.

Why his wife doesn't have an intervention with her husband I'll never understand. He is not advertising her travel agency services at all, he's often stuffing his face and smugly singing off his PayPal song.

Agreed. It's bothered me that he's demonstrating to his sons how to grift through life.
It's been awhile since I've watched him with his kids, is one special needs? Even still, there are programs and companies out there who will hire folk who need flexibility and patience in the workplace. I'm starting to think Chris needs this too.

Why his wife doesn't have an intervention with her husband I'll never understand. He is not advertising her travel agency services at all, he's often stuffing his face and smugly singing off his PayPal song.
Chris often mentioned that his dream was to become some sort of voice actor or performer. For him this must be the closest he will ever come to his dream. And he loves the attention, praise and money.

Why his sons aren't working, but hanging in the parks with him is nuts. One does seem to be special needs, but the other is capable to work. It's also really sad that he keeps mentioning his daughter but hardly ever brings her.

Reactions: 1
Chris often mentioned that his dream was to become some sort of voice actor or performer. For him this must be the closest he will ever come to his dream. And he loves the attention, praise and money.

Why his sons aren't working, but hanging in the parks with him is nuts. One does seem to be special needs, but the other is capable to work. It's also really sad that he keeps mentioning his daughter but hardly ever brings her.
Ugh. The wanting to be a performer part gives me very bad vibes. (Not all performers are egocentric and selfish, but too many are).

I bet the daughter is the smart one in the family.

I guess the story is that both Chris and the wife are travel agents. But it seems like she’s doing all the work. There’s always comments about people sending emails and not getting a response. Chris made it to some “gold circle” for the travel company. I don’t know how because he’s feeding his face with food all the time.

The wifey also has to watch the daughter since she home schools. Both boys have graduated school but live at the house. It sounds like no one helps this poor lady. Even when she tore the ligament in her arm, Chris was saying how she made dinner for the family.

If that was me, I would be calling a divorce lawyer so quick.

Reactions: 5
I guess the story is that both Chris and the wife are travel agents. But it seems like she’s doing all the work. There’s always comments about people sending emails and not getting a response. Chris made it to some “gold circle” for the travel company. I don’t know how because he’s feeding his face with food all the time.

The wifey also has to watch the daughter since she home schools. Both boys have graduated school but live at the house. It sounds like no one helps this poor lady. Even when she tore the ligament in her arm, Chris was saying how she made dinner for the family.

If that was me, I would be calling a divorce lawyer so quick.
Holy crap. Is she his mom in this relationship?
Why do all the Disney park streamers seem to have emotional problems they try to get Mickey to resolve for them?

Why donate to food banks or pet shelters when you can send money to the guy GOING TO DISNEY WORLD EVERY SINGLE DAY!

Chris is rolling in the PayPals and someone is matching those amounts.

• Sick
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Why donate to food banks or pet shelters when you can send money to the guy GOING TO DISNEY WORLD EVERY SINGLE DAY!

Chris is rolling in the PayPals and someone is matching those amounts.
I wonder if Chris shares any of the money he gets with the household, or if it all goes right back into his mouth. Every time I attempt to click in he's got food in it.

I haven't been able to catch his lives lately and I refuse to watch him on replay. I just know that when I was able to tune in during the summer, the son had the grifting verbiage down word for word. "Besides the phone bills, we also use a lot of gas coming to the parks everyday." Shame on Chris for teaching the grifting life to his children instead of ecouraging them to have true aspirations.

• Sick
Reactions: 6