Dugheed #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ffs I’ve heard it all now! Hahhahahahahahha How to look manky like the mutt!!! Wtf would want a tan like that!

Also ‘be beautiful’ should give that unit she’s sitting on a good disinfectant! Manky minge 🤣🤣🤣
Saying so many people ask what products she uses … naebody has ever asked her she’s no well 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ffs I’ve heard it all now! Hahhahahahahahha How to look manky like the mutt!!! Wtf would want a tan like that!

Also ‘be beautiful’ should give that unit she’s sitting on a good disinfectant! Manky minge 🤣🤣🤣
Burn it hen so aye ma page ma rules

• Haha
Reactions: 3

A ‘martini coffee cocktail’! It’s an espresso martini daft arse!

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Disco minge 🤣

Wonder if she will declare her products to the social or hrmc 🤔 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What the duck is the dugs face all about close up 🙈😂 those eyebrows 😳 seriously! Dug you need more than the 17 filters you apply everyday! And selling fake tan and appearing on a shitey podcast does not make you famous 😂😂😂😂 get aff the benefits and get yourself a real job instead of sooking bogon cock all day that no one else will entertain 🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮

Slagging off her own followers for not getting tattoos of the shite patter she spews 🙈🙉 whoever this follower is, get a bleeping grip 😂😂😂😂😂 dugheed your own hands and arms are covered in the name Steven! Was this not your abuser? Enough said! Narcissistic witch

The guys got more hair than a dennistoun ragdoll dug! Dugheed your slevery speeches give me the absolute boak 🤢🤮 away to Manchester to get pumped and stop kidding on your famous ya mad mutant! 😂😂😂😂😂 don’t forget to lather yourself in your famous shitey fake tan 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is she still going to Manchester even though her maw is in hospital (and getting out today)??

Slagging off her own followers for not getting tattoos of the shite patter she spews 🙈🙉 whoever this follower is, get a bleeping grip 😂😂😂😂😂 dugheed your own hands and arms are covered in the name Steven! Was this not your abuser? Enough said! Narcissistic witch

The guys got more hair than a dennistoun ragdoll dug! Dugheed your slevery speeches give me the absolute boak 🤢🤮 away to Manchester to get pumped and stop kidding on your famous ya mad mutant! 😂😂😂😂😂 don’t forget to lather yourself in your famous shitey fake tan 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
All she does is go on Instagram and say about her followers and trolls….she’s actually giving me the boak, bleeping ******!!!! Who the actual duck does she think she is??? Imagine her thinking she’s such an amazing person that someone’s going to get a tattoo!!! OMG!!!! How she’s not had her manky minge booted in yet I don’t know 🤷‍♀️ Narcissistic hole, today has just done it for me, slevering cock sooker 👊🏽👊🏽👊🏽

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.