Dugheed #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know if it’s her eyes or every mirror is a carnival one but she looks an absolute state. They lips look like they’ve been stuck on. If her pal/hairdresser thinks she’s a good advert for her salon then she’s delusional. Avoid at all costs it screams at me

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She really is an absolute stank. Absolutely no respect for the poor cleaner who has to deal with her filth.

I can’t understand how the hair place and aesthetics place openly associate themselves with her.

Reactions: 7
That room ffs, 50 year old and not a bleeping care in the world for hotel staff the filthy rotter. She's more a walking advert for how nit to look at 50 than an advert for anything good. The way she speaks about people shows she's rotten to the core and annoys the tit out me. The comment "thats for the cleaner to deal with" shows the utter contempt she has for everyone round her. With any luck her weave will fall out

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Disrespectful skank! It’s like botox does not agree with her and she has reacted to it not in a good way.

Reactions: 4
She’s looking rough this morning. No filter could make her look any better 😳
Oh my wow I am too hard on myself - what a mess! That will be all over the bed sheets too … her chest has this rippled effect like the tan is engrained into her dry skin too. The hotel should bar her it looks like an EasyJet Hotel one where you pick a room with or without a window. Bet it stinks of stale sex and booze too.

Reactions: 4
That hotel room is disgusting 🤢 take it her date never came back or left early 😂

Packs of empty crisps lying all over the place and her fake tan towels still on the floor. She could've hung them up to dry. She'll no be having a shower today then.

• Haha
So the latest video she said happy Father’s Day and that she’s never had a dad. I’m sure about a year ago she’s making videos with her dad

That hotel room is disgusting 🤢 take it her date never came back or left early 😂

Packs of empty crisps lying all over the place and her fake tan towels still on the floor. She could've hung them up to dry. She'll no be having a shower today then.
Pumped and dumped 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So the latest video she said happy Father’s Day and that she’s never had a dad. I’m sure about a year ago she’s making videos with her dad
She is the worst liar on the bleeping planet 🙉😂 she has her dad in videos from last year! Lots of them as well! That’s just another person she has fallen out with! No chance was she on a date! She was with a punter! Probably hooking up with another one in Liverpool! The mess of her face and the hotel room is enough to give you the gag 🤮 the towels on the floor OMFG! Eating a pot noodle with the lid! Here’s hoping a rat pissed on the lid 😂😂😂😂😂 she needs to be called out for her lies! She’s a prostitute end of!

Yes agree she’s probably doing the rounds and meeting in different cities
How do these people fall out with so many people

Reactions: 5
I used to love dugheed back in lockdown she entertained me.... but she's defo a prozzy... can't believe I've just opened my eyes to it!! She's not really trying to hide it either eh?

Dugheed 🙈 wtf are you doing with your life? I know your working the saunas and doing a bit of freelance but why you bringing it to TT? Dancing about your bed in the black lace provocatively 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 please just stop as you just look like an old hasbeen never going to be 😂😂😂😂😂😂 I actually cringe so so much for you 😂😂😂😂😂 you have zero class

Reactions: 8
Her hair is a riot, surely people canne watch her videos and be turned on, she makes me cringe, she needs to take herself for a deep clean can smell the sweat and Desperation from here...

Reactions: 5
Definately a hooker - bet she claims PIP too. The DWP should be sent a link to her carry on. Why is Mambo not telling her to behave and it’s like she has no pal’s wanders about on her own annoying folk in bars.

• Haha
The dug has her fat flaps oot the day! Listen dug your sauna tit show is not for TT! You have a neck like a giraffe ya mad prozzy! No fucks given 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 you have no shame …….. embarrassing for your we mammy 🥴🥴🥴🥴 keep on thinking your famous sliding aboot yer manky bed with cheap tacky underwear on 😳🤣 you can’t even do prostitution right 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha

Only catching up with this thread after a holiday! Does anyone have images of the hotel room, I need to see this carnage 🤢

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.