Dugheed #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Get the popcorn at the ready for tonight interview with auld Eccie jaw maw will be posted later.

Do we think she’ll mention trolls, tattle?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oooh she won’t even say the word trolls or that the trolls don’t bother her. Course she will she is consumed will be mentioning trolls and referring to this site and other sites throughout.

Reactions: 4
Get the popcorn at the ready for tonight interview with auld Eccie jaw maw will be posted later.

Do we think she’ll mention trolls, tattle?
It’s the only thing she can talk about cos contrary to her beliefs she’s no actually got a life. Gets pissed gets her hole (paid & unpaid) cakes more tit on her face & body sleeps all day & repeat. Life of a down & out east end brass

Reactions: 7
8BF0A796-7190-4EBB-9E61-BDAC6F712455.png
She actually looks way better with the brown shorter hair. Lips look less wonky tho hard to tell as so many filters and draws outside hee natural lip line.

Reactions: 6
It's hard to believe she thinks that looks alright. She just looks filthy constantly
Can still see the stain on the bed too. She actually gives me the fear cos that’s her with filters on. How bad is it irl

Reactions: 6
Hahaha

shes just so boring same tit different day. She thinks she has the most exciting life.You’re a drunk love and it’s boring watching her. She’s not even coming on my FYP even tiktok is bored of her

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hahaha

shes just so boring same tit different day. She thinks she has the most exciting life.You’re a drunk love and it’s boring watching her. She’s not even coming on my FYP even tiktok is bored of her
Same, she's posting old tit on Instagram.

Reactions: 5
I checked here the other day when she came into my head because of the Property Boss thread.
Not seen her in weeks, not on my FYP, nothing. Everyone must be bored shitless of the same shite, different week crap extensions and fillers. Edinburgh will be busy soon for the festival so business will be booming for our Leah.

She's probably had dwp checking up on her, hence why she's keeping a low profile 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.