Drag Race UK S3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think Baga deserved to be on the top.

The elimination was 🐃💩.

This series is a total shambles. How Jujubee is still there is mental.

Reactions: 10
Can't believe who went home 😳 purely because they are a massive threat.

Reactions: 11
Haven't watched, but know who went.

It's a farce. Within the first 4 episodes, the most entertaining queens went home.
I think JuJu competing has done her no favours. She's tired, predictable, boring...people are fed up with her.

When does she draw the line? "Hey JuJu, we're casting for RuPaul All Stars Season 82 - you in?"
YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!

Reactions: 8
I do think Blu and Baga were top this week, they were the two who made me laugh the most. Jujubee made me laugh a bit too and I thought Mo’s Billy Porter was good. I don’t like the all stars format, it works in America I think to an extent but not on an international platform.

I’m gutted with who went home, they were my favourite I think and I loved their runways - I was really enjoying watching them and you could see just how shocked everyone was. I was sad for them especially with the editing choice as they left. I don’t blame the winner for picking them, if you’re gonna have that stupid format then really with it being a competition then you’ll get rid of the threat. Just like when Jimbo went last week which I was also annoyed by even though last week they were atrocious. Surely you’d want to beat the best to be the best at the same time though….

Now I love Jujubee but I’m so confused by how they’re still there. Baga and Jujubee are at least providing some entertainment.

Reactions: 3
Baga looks like a woman I used to work with. Lumpy and short with bad makeup. I didn't find the Kathy Bates character relevant or funny.

Reactions: 6
A lot of leakers said that Manila was supposed to be on the season and I’m starting to believe that Juju was possibly a last minute replacement, hence the boring looks. There’s also tea that Envy Peru was supposed to be the 10th queen.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
A lot of leakers said that Manila was supposed to be on the season and I’m starting to believe that Juju was possibly a last minute replacement, hence the boring looks. There’s also tea that Envy Peru was supposed to be the 10th queen.
Juju is starring in Deathdrop the musical right now in London so that could very well be true and they could get her quickly because she already had a visa etc

Reactions: 1
What an absolute pile of tit! The lip sink was shocking…Baga is a bleeping embarrassment…she’s the best the UK have to offer…give over…what the duck did she spend her fee on because it wasnt her bloody wardrobe for the show. Blue made a twit decision ans I’m sure Baga was in his ear because she wanted Pangina out because quite frankly she was showing Baga up…Baga did a tit lip sink to get Blue to do the dirty…she probably has Panginas name anyway ‘for Jimbo’ (duck off thats the reason) so she can claim some sort of loyalty, and blue gets the flack for being a bleep and eliminating the best queen from the show. This series is an absolute tit show.

JuJu has some charisma, but seems a bit bored, hasn’t got the runways for some reason…I think the rumour of being a last minute replacement could be what caused that.
Mo spent the coin, but isnt really ‘bringing it’ to the challenges…the Americans are a bit flat…maybe because they’re not surrounded by the US energy and style, it may be throwing them off their game.
Janey is just a bit flat, wardrobe isnt great, is a bit mediocre all round…and should have gone this week
Baga has a fecking atrocious wardrobe, crappy attitude and is quite frankly an embarrassment to the UK
Blue is blue, not a great wardrobe, relies on the filth stick, just needs a few more years behind her to grow up a bit and know who she is
Pangina brought a fantastic wardrobe, great energy and skill…imagine her lip sinking to either of those two this week…there is no competition…watching Baga and Blue lip sinking was like watching 2 pissed up old knob heads who dont want to leave the pub at kick out time

• Heart
Reactions: 14
loooved blu's runway! i think baga is a right witch, comparing the two top looks is kinda hilarious, no way did **** deserve to be there if the runway contributes to the decision. based on this week alone janey was the worst imo.

waittt i thought it was baga sending pangina home not blu ... girllll wtf was that about?? only just watching but expected better from her tbh that was defo the wrong decision

Last edited:
ive been watching drag race now for a loooong time and there’s no question that it’s getting very tired, but Pangina was definitely bringing some fresh new energy and was for sure my winner… the idea that a queen as shite as Baga could win over Pangina? What a bleeping joke, I’m sorry but at this point it’s a bloody showing up!!

I think Ru thinks Baga is like hilarious in terms of ‘British’ comedy but she really really isn’t, she is lazy and relies on the same sort of jokes whilst also having an arrogant and spoilt vibe to her.

This series has gone to tit and we’ve lost all the exciting and interesting queens to be left with mediocre queens, who wants to watch that?
They’ll try get rid of Janey next so it can just be UK vs US…yawn!!! The only way to redeem this season is if there was a secret competition happening with Lemon, Jimbo and Pangina in the background haha

Having said that, my winner is now Mo, at least she’s giving us polished looks and there’s no denying the witch is funny (although only when she’s being natural, she doesn’t seem to do well in the challenges?!)

thank you for coming to my ted talk 😂😅

• Heart
Reactions: 10
When I watched the cast reveal I picked Lemon, Jimbo and Pangina as my top three.
fuck-my-drag-right.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I know everyone is comparing who Pangina sent home with who Blu sent home and that they had the same reasons.

But I didn't get malice from Pangina in her decision and I don't think Jimbo saw it like that hence the Pangina joke on the mirror.

However, Blu felt different to me. Do we think anyone will call Blu out on the decision?

Who do we think Baga picked???

Reactions: 7
Mo will probably have something to say. I've got a feeling that Blu was Baga's mouthpiece, so the same outcome.
I hope Mo does. One of the only ones left who bringing ANYTHING to the table tbh.

That Vegas showgirl look was next level, especially for a show with no prize money to recoup the costs. I know the gigs and wears will pay for themselves but fair play for bringing looks all the same.

I think you're right about Baga tbh. I can easily see either of the brits winning the way the show is going.

Reactions: 9
I think Mo is the only one I like now. I swear, if Baga Shite or JuJuBee, with her Ethel Austin sale rack drag, win this series I would be gooped!

Reactions: 5
I’m still in shock over that elimination. I’d sort of been spoiled so I knew it was coming, but I did not expect that person to be the one sending them home.

On a different note, I liked Baga a lot on their original season, and I can’t get over how wildly dislikable they are this season.

PRAYING Baga doesn’t win but Ru clearly favours them. Yuck.

On a different note, I liked Baga a lot on their original season, and I can’t get over how wildly dislikable they are this season.
Saaame. I was really excited to see her on this but honestly she’s not elevated her drag at all and she’s just being really difficult to watch. Not coming across well at all.

I think that Blu sent Pangina home as she was the strongest competition. Exactly the same reason that Pangina sent Jimbo home so I don't know why everyone is getting their knickers in a twist about it. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Well I do understand why people are upset about it, they like Pangina.

I liked Jimbo but that's the game!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.