Drag Race UK S3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Baga actually wins then that will be confirmation that the whole franchise has gone up tit, I’d love to see a collage of her runway looks from this season because Jesus wept it would be a sight! Has she even won a ru Peter badge?

Reactions: 17
If Baga actually wins then that will be confirmation that the whole franchise has gone up tit, I’d love to see a collage of her runway looks from this season because Jesus wept it would be a sight! Has she even won a ru Peter badge?
Did have a joint win with The Vivienne for Snatch Game?

Reactions: 1
UK4 has finally started filming and if the leaked cast is true, then I think we’re in for a promising season 🤞🏼

That being said there seems to be no sign of Victoria Scone, which is a bummer but I suppose it was to be expected considering Ru never mentioned anything about an open invitation.
I really wanted to like Victoria but I felt a lot about her was put on to fit in with drag crowds and/or to be polished and there wasn't a lot that I felt was genuine. Maybe that would have come out a bit more over the time she didn't get but I didn't particularly care to see her back.

Reactions: 8
I really wanted to like Victoria but I felt a lot about her was put on to fit in with drag crowds and/or to be polished and there wasn't a lot that I felt was genuine. Maybe that would have come out a bit more over the time she didn't get but I didn't particularly care to see her back.
I hated her fake over the top luvvie talk.

Reactions: 6
I haven’t even watched the last two episodes. It feels like homework.

Reactions: 7
I think the fact no one even bothered commenting on the final says a lot.
I literally fast forwarded it to the last 20 mins maybe? Then found on twitter who won. Was disappointed to say the least.

ETA disappointed in the winner, not that I found out.

Reactions: 10
Mo put a congratulations post on twitter and revealed the winner 10 minutes before the show ended

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
That was quite possibly the weakest finale I've ever seen. Where was the final challenge, or even a mini challenge? I skipped ahead to the lip syncs (Domino by Jessie J? Really...?!) and even those were flat.

What a disappointing series, it had so much potential to be a good one too.

Reactions: 13
It was a really boring episode and I found that all the 'deep and meaningfuls' felt really forced.

I wanted Blu or Mo to win so I'm happy with that.

Reactions: 3
RPDR in general has gone SHITE.

Like, I used to be so die hard that years ago I'd watch the new episode before I'd go to work in the morning! Now, I couldn't be arsed.
Season 14 is diabolical. Same stories year after year - my Dad hated me, I was bullied, I'm trans - it's literally the same stories, the same challenges, the same lip syncs, the same scripted dramas. It's awful.

Needs a MAJOR shake up. Only decent franchise is UK and that's only because it's still fresh and the queens have wit and comedy - Ru won't be too long bleeping that up too though.

Reactions: 12
I don't have any issue with the winning Queen, I like her.

But the fact is, I didn't watch it. And I haven't watched this series bar the first couple of episodes and Snatch Game.

It just hasn't worked. It was stale and flat and had a weird energy and just didn't get me engaged.

Ru Paul and Michelle Visage, I'm sorry ladies, sashay away.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.