Drag Race UK S3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really enjoyed Blu’s snatch game, Dr Evil was hilarious! Mo is my favourite at this point, personality, sense of humour, looks, she’s the whole package for me. Seeing them all stood together for the judges critique JuJu stands out like a sore thumb… for all the wrong reasons! This whole “if I save you will you save me” thing is a joke. Pangina absolutely deserves to be there.

Reactions: 8
Yeah, sure there was tit loads of controversy around the whole fracking thing. He's estimated to be worth around 100 million.

I don't like RuPaul. Right from Season 1, I just think he's at all genuine. Everything is so rehearsed. I can't warm to him at all.
i had absolutely no idea!!!

i’m not a huge fan either - i do think there have been seasons where he’s genuinely warm and engaged with the queens (the first few us cycles, the first series of uk) but i absolutely believe the rumours that, at this point, he’s not overly invested either way and it comes across on screen.

Reactions: 5
i had absolutely no idea!!!

i’m not a huge fan either - i do think there have been seasons where he’s genuinely warm and engaged with the queens (the first few us cycles, the first series of uk) but i absolutely believe the rumours that, at this point, he’s not overly invested either way and it comes across on screen.
Then you probably missed this little gem of a clip 😂😂 Bob accidentally mentioning the fracking and peppermint being like NOO 🙅🏾‍♀️🙅🏾‍♀️ And then the synchronised flailing about 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just caught up, why does it air on Tuesday?! We always save it for Friday night but I knew who went after seeing spoilers on Twitter.

After genuinely hating Blu's Mary Berry (which made sense after the discussion on insecurity and inexperience) I was pleasantly surprised by Blu's Snatch Game performance.

However, Blu picking Pangina seemed cowardly, even if it's well within the rules. You should want to win because you beat your biggest competition fair and square, because they did not perform well or because you genuinely out-performed them, not because they were in the bottom by default because they weren't in the top two.

Janey's runway outfit was basic, she should have gone in my view.

However, Blu picking Pangina seemed cowardly, even if it's well within the rules. You should want to win because you beat your biggest competition fair and square, because they did not perform well or because you genuinely out-performed them, not because they were in the bottom by default because they weren't in the top two.

Janey's runway outfit was basic, she should have gone in my view.

They don’t seem to want to factor in track record this time, if they did Juju wouldn’t of made it this far!

Reactions: 2
I LOVE Pangina, but the reality is she did really badly in snatch game. Even if there’d been a bottom two, she probably would have been in it with Janey (even if I thought Baga was awful clearly the judges loved it).

It’s obviously more sportsman like to keep somebody you know overall is stronger even if they happened to have a bad week, but these are the crappy rules. I don’t like it, but that’s sadly how it is.

Reactions: 3
I LOVE Pangina, but the reality is she did really badly in snatch game. Even if there’d been a bottom two, she probably would have been in it with Janey (even if I thought Baga was awful clearly the judges loved it).

It’s obviously more sportsman like to keep somebody you know overall is stronger even if they happened to have a bad week, but these are the crappy rules. I don’t like it, but that’s sadly how it is.
Exactly, this is the reason why Pangina fans felt it was ok that she sent Jimbo home last week. So goodness knows why it's not ok for Blu to do the same.

Am I the only one who liked Pangina’s Mariah? I thought it was a great characterisation. I can’t stand Blu. Admittedly this was the best I’ve seen them but relying on a 20+ year old character for weak laughs isn’t exactly winner material to me.

Reactions: 10
Am I the only one who liked Pangina’s Mariah? I thought it was a great characterisation. I can’t stand Blu. Admittedly this was the best I’ve seen them but relying on a 20+ year old character for weak laughs isn’t exactly winner material to me.
Agreed it seemed so irrelevant (similar to Bagas) and not very drag at all?

Reactions: 3
I am seriously late to the table with Drag Race, I only started watching it during lock down because my assistant at work got me in to it 😂. I've watched a lot of it but I think I prefer the original American drag races but do enjoy the format / how it works on DRUK. Been watching this series of DRVTW and there just feels like there is something missing... it all feels a bit meh. I wonder if the way they edited the Pangina exit means there will be a 'twist' and they will bring her back... not sure, if they do, it makes a mockery of the process?

Reactions: 5
I am seriously late to the table with Drag Race, I only started watching it during lock down because my assistant at work got me in to it 😂. I've watched a lot of it but I think I prefer the original American drag races but do enjoy the format / how it works on DRUK. Been watching this series of DRVTW and there just feels like there is something missing... it all feels a bit meh. I wonder if the way they edited the Pangina exit means there will be a 'twist' and they will bring her back... not sure, if they do, it makes a mockery of the process?
They did that in Drag Race Australia, brought someone back with no justification. It made no sense and felt like a fix.

It doesn't seem like the runways are being taken into account at all either. Mo wasn't hilarious in Snatch Game no, but their Billy Porter was actually pretty solid and their runway was incredible. And I know it's at the stage now where if you're not in the top 2 you're in the bottom but c'mon.

I found it an odd choice for Blu who probably isn't even old enough to remember the Austin Powers films! Also think choosing an established comedy character is a bit of an easy choice. Pangina looked amazing as Mariah and sure it wasn't the funniest thing I've ever seen but she did it in her second language, same with Janey, so gotta give credit where it's due.

Reactions: 4
Well my prediction last week actually came true haha, it is now just UK vs US which feels like such a shame

I don’t know why I just really don’t like Blu and I never have 🤷🏼‍♀️ Hope Mo or Juju wins but only cos I love Juju as a person, she hasn’t really slayed this season, Mo deserves it!

Reactions: 8
Of the remaining Queens, Mo is the only worthy winner.

Baga is so far behind the other queens she's in a different time zone.

Juju has only turned up with week.

And Blu!!! Well what do you say. Yes you did the smart thing eliminating the biggest competition, but even if you win, it would be a hollow victory.

So - Mo it has to be.

Reactions: 13
Of the remaining Queens, Mo is the only worthy winner.

Baga is so far behind the other queens she's in a different time zone.

Juju has only turned up with week.

And Blu!!! Well what do you say. Yes you did the smart thing eliminating the biggest competition, but even if you win, it would be a hollow victory.

So - Mo it has to be.

Agree has to be Mo! I love her confessionals! But her runways alone should win her the title. I do think it will be Baga though as Ru loves him!

Reactions: 12
Mo 100% won that challenge and the lipsync. I think the producers have set it up for a Juju or Blu win though which is why they gave Juju the win this week. I'd love Mo to win and I don't know why people keep sleeping on them.

JJ shouldn't have gone home either if they were basing it on track record, and if they're sticking with the whole "eliminate the competition" nonsense, then Blu should have gone.I'm cynical though and think it was always going to end up as UK vs US, no matter how well the international queens did.

Reactions: 6
UK4 has finally started filming and if the leaked cast is true, then I think we’re in for a promising season 🤞🏼

That being said there seems to be no sign of Victoria Scone, which is a bummer but I suppose it was to be expected considering Ru never mentioned anything about an open invitation.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.