Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dicky Tum

How did river get critiqued for just "learning the lines" when all Scarlett did was throw in quotes from home alone? And then come out in that terrible non fruity lettuce dress?! I didn't mind kitty but really all she did was memorise best of GC clips from YouTube. This series is odd.

And why was Ru wetting himself when scarlett did their first mediocre Kevin impression? Just so weird. Any home alone fan would know that if you ask kevin what he has for breakfast it would always be "a plain cheese pizza. Just for me."

(Yes I love home alone way too much)

• Heart
Reactions: 34

aaliyahplz

VIP Member
The praise that a certain queen got even though she was one of the weakest this week? Everyone else gave critiques but rupaul's giving "you were made to be a drag queen" not to mention sending my 2 faves home unwarranted

• Angry
Reactions: 27

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
I'm so fucking fuming. I've just got this horrible gut feeling about which Queen is gonna win the show based on who best fits in to Ru's American, polished view of what Drag is, especially based on the judging and decisions tonight.

• Angry
Reactions: 27
I love Ella but didn’t think her Nigella was as amazing as everyone said it was?! Kitty was my winner but would have loved to see her Cilla. Feel like Ru tried to influence everyone’s choices to be more American recognised choices too- which is a shame. Absolutely gutted at who went tonight. Also can’t believe Vanity has made it so far- either they’re getting a bad edit but just seem mediocre at best.

Reactions: 25

Platformcrocs

VIP Member
You'd think they'd do a chat show-themed challenge given that Graham Norton and Alan Carr are right there...

It's a shame S3 has been a disappointment so far, given how good S2 was... I'm feeling pretty checked out from DR in general. If there was ever a good time for the production to take a break, it was this year. I'd usually follow a few of the queens by this point but haven't bothered this time, and I do like Choriza/Ella/River but I'm a bit like eh, what's the point when there will be a new cast in a few months :rolleyes:

Reactions: 25

Miss Lola

Chatty Member
Oh and agree that Krystal is purely style over substance. I find her very unlikeable to be honest.

Reactions: 24
but there have been trans women competing on the show before so she isn’t the first woman. It’s an important distinction.

if you‘re transphobic then drag probably isn’t for you babes given that so much of it originated in the ballroom scene which was full of trans women, they have a huge part in the history and culture.
I’m talking about the language of stating you’ve been ‘assigned female’ as if the have some autonomy over it.
but there have been trans women competing on the show before so she isn’t the first woman. It’s an important distinction.

if you‘re transphobic then drag probably isn’t for you babes given that so much of it originated in the ballroom scene which was full of trans women, they have a huge part in the history and culture.
Right so she’s still the first female. My comment is about the language of being ‘assigned’ female as if midwifes have some choice in what sex they say a baby is 😂

it’s nonsense. In my previous comment I didn’t mention trans women at all, and I’ve watched most seasons so I know their contribution and history in DR by the way.

Stop trying to gatekeep who can like drag. stop throwing around the word transphobic until it’s meaningless.

I can like drag, understand the history of ball, know trans women have a seat at the table and STILL think that AFAB and AMAB are nonsense terms.

Back to DR I’m happy Victoria scone is in but I do think she was totally salty she didn’t win the RuPeter badge.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

Restless Native

VIP Member
Even last series you had Tayce who was a "look queen" but Tayce was so much more than just that. Had bundles of personality too

• Heart
Reactions: 23

potatowaffles

Fully rooting for Ella or Kitty to win so I’m happy they got amazing feedback.
(Was also rooting for choriza and river so I’m fuming)

I can’t believe that they wasted a double shantay on charity and Scarlett who both should have been sent home the first time round. This season is so fixed

ElectileDysfunction

Anyone else feel like Ru deliberately avoided having a bottom two today because it would have involved putting Krystal in the bottom, and he didn't want to risk sending her home? That aside, great episode I thought, genuinely funny and I liked the camaraderie between them all in the werk room this week.

mrsbucket

VIP Member
Also I think Ru secretly had beef with Choriza for not taking her advice and doing Spanish Cher 🥴 I respect Choriza for sticking to her original idea even if it did miss the mark somewhat.

Reactions: 22

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Just watching latest episode.

What a mess that challenge was.

Krystal is a little bitch.

Veronica just irritates me more and more.

I love River, she's cute as fuck.

Choriza was great.

I think Scarlett Harlett is kinda great. Just great personality, really fun.

I kinda fancy Ella Vaday.

Platformcrocs

VIP Member
I know Krystal is young but she's coming across as very up her own arse. I really felt for Victoria. A lot of us put on weight in our mid/late 20s and you learn to accept it, but it's always going to sting when an absolutely tiny young queen points out how "big" you are :rolleyes:

• Haha

potatowaffles

Guys I know we can collectively agree that this season is shit in comparison to other seasons…. But I can’t be the only one that feels guilty when I say that becuase I fucking love Ella???

I’ve been obsessed since the beginning with her but I can’t be the only one that falls more in love with her each week?. I genuinely think she’s fantastic and could compete with the best of them. She makes me.. almost want to say… the season is…. Decent?

• Heart