Drag Race UK S3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know Baga is Ru's favourite but to go as far as winning it, surely not. Baga isn't that well-liked IMO and it would go down like a bag of cold sick if they won it. This week's episode said it all, they are lazy and up their own arse.

Reactions: 8
Wtf is the shrieking about? It's become excessive in recent seasons and totally fake.
It’s because Ru can’t be arsed to have a sincere conversation with any of the queens, and so prefers to ask questions then shriek with fake hilarity at their answers.

Reactions: 7
I know Baga is Ru's favourite but to go as far as winning it, surely not. Baga isn't that well-liked IMO and it would go down like a bag of cold sick if they won it. This week's episode said it all, they are lazy and up their own arse.
Its so manipulated how Ru wants it.

I actually can’t handle Baga any more. I thought she was robbed in S1, but she’s absolutely vile in this!!!

Reactions: 11
This series is a mess 🥴 Jujubee flopping, Mo and Blu kinda just fading into the background, strange judging, awkward Rusical, Cheryl being screwed over and Baga being a sour faced cow!

Reactions: 7
I’m so over drag race, this series is just ridiculous.

Reactions: 6
It's all a complete let-down. If Divina had been in it instead of Baga, it would have had a completely different vibe.

Reactions: 11
That challenge was utter dog tit.

Was pretty disappointed by JJ’s performance in the lip sync. We could’ve had an amazing lip sync with arguably two of the strongest performers but it felt like she played it safe.

Sad to see Jimbo go but ultimately she did give the worst performance. I just wish the queens would look at the bigger picture when making their decision instead of basing it solely on that week. It seems like Jimbo was the only one who had that mindset and unfortunately it put a target on her back.

Blu and Mo are getting really weird edits this season and it feels like they don’t know what to do with them. In the first few episodes it seemed like they were going to give Mo the “villain” edit but it was pretty much dropped completely this week. Not surprised that Blu reaches a breaking point next week when she’s been pretty much ignored.

Love that the international queens have been dominating the season but I will say that I’m scared that the girls will be gunning to get Pangina out as she’s the biggest threat.

On the other hand, some queens just aren’t meant for All Stars and Baga is one of them. The whole point is to show an improvement or a redemption from your original season but all she’s brought to the table is the same mediocre shite she gave in UK1. Queens like Divina, Crystal, hell even early outs like Gothy or Scaredy would’ve been much more interesting to see.

I’m honestly kind of over the All Stars format at this point. It worked in AS2-4 because all of the queens were so talented that it was fair game but now we’re seeing talented queens going home whilst Baga and Juju (and sadly Mo to an extent) continue to skate by.

Sadly, although I thought the right two were in the bottom, I'm still gutted at the elimination. We're going to miss out on their Snatch Game, amazing runways and hilarious workroom interactions, whilst Baga Shite continues to inexplicably coast through.
sad-disappointed.gif

Baga’s attitude absolutely stinks! I really don’t like her anymore and I loved her on season 1.

Reactions: 9
I’d love to know why Baga is in this series. Is it because Ru knew she was a fan favourite and she was contractually obliged? As she really isn’t showing herself well so far.. she seems to think she’s too good for the show.

Baga’s attitude absolutely stinks! I really don’t like her anymore and I loved her on season 1.
Same. I don’t know whether she is trying too hard or just is genuinely oblivious to how unlikeable she is coming across. I never felt her comedy was forced before but it really feels it now.

Urgh. Drag Race has well and truly had its day. It's so predictable and cliche.

I was a massive RPDR fan, watched every season 7/8 times over! Seasons 1-6 were amazing. Fresh, unscripted, unedited raw talent.
The format needs to be seriously shaken up. RPDR UK vs The World - the only redeeming quality was Jimbo. A genuinely quirky character, unfiltered. Yet we're left with egotistical, predictable arseholes.

As much as I love JuJu - jaysus, give it up. Surely when they call her, something in her head says - noooo, SCARLEH! Like, surely this time around is her last. Again, predictable. Same ole' same every single season.
Don't get me started on Baga. ZERO talent. Like, not one bit. Awful look. Scripted "comedy". Can't dance. Can't act. Horrific personality. Looks like something from the Rocky Horror Show...am I missing something?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 13
Baga’s drag is by no means up to the standards of the other girls. She’s literally the friend with zero fashion sense. This series has been made purely for the sake of it. Baga is being a brat.

Baga’s drag is by no means up to the standards of the other girls. She’s literally the friend with zero fashion sense. This series has been made purely for the sake of it. Baga is being a brat.
Agreed. Cast was crap.

Where's Davina? Where's Thorgy? Where's Tammie Brown? Where's Keta Minaj?

There's only so much death drops/splits/shenanigan shite people want to see. Jimbo worked because he was so alternative.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.