DontHoldBack #9 Group Chats are bad.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Truckers live with dd .just relised tiktoks updated as where as before it was seperate comments on each live its now joined together into one

Reactions: 4
A poor woman called Erica. People saying she unalived herself but it’s not been proven. Part of karinas crew.
Sorry. I realised that’s what you meant after I asked the question
I thought you meant “live” as in going live on TT
How sad, how really really sad x

• Sad
Reactions: 5
All ive seen today is videos and lives about it .i keep meaning to read karinas thread

Just when you think it can't get any worse and it does ☹
Now I'm all for a bit of tea and drama but this is next level tit. I'm disgusted what I've seen and read this weekend from them all.

• Sad
Just when you think it can't get any worse and it does ☹
Now I'm all for a bit of tea and drama but this is next level tit. I'm disgusted what I've seen and read this weekend from them all.
Do you know what’s surprised me…. Or not really. Mummybelton.

Reactions: 3
Oh no I haven't seen her what's she had to say?
Harwood is a two faced twit after all the arse licking she used to give karina. I wonder what Dhb makes of it all.

That's all that's been on my FYP today. It's so disrespectful to the family of the lady who has passed.

Oh no I haven't seen her what's she had to say?
Harwood is a two faced twit after all the arse licking she used to give karina. I wonder what Dhb makes of it all.
You make your own mind up about her comments and gifting. Just think the same about her as the others, shouldn’t be on tik tok let alone getting involved.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Has anyone seen star holyroyds latest tiktok and saw how much she made on tiktok from brand deals 😲im september

Reactions: 3
Gosh I’m so pleased this isn’t all over my fyp, someone taking their life is awful and to use it to your own gain is absolutely disgusting! Show some bloody respect 😒

• Heart
I’m disgusted at the amount of creators who jumped on the clout train and make a video go live about this poor lady loosing her life.
Even Mr Mankey jumped on and done a video but admitted her knee nothing about what happened 😡 he did pin a video but it’s not pinned anymore. He thought it would get millions of views the vile pig.
EQ is disgusting she was live discussing it trying to get on the weekly.
I came to say I have seen all this stop gifting a few creators are doing and chef Dave but I thought simple Simon was going to get involved? He been using the hashtag then I seen him live earlier and he had gifts on thanking everyone for all the gifts 😡😡

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.