DontHoldBack #9 Group Chats are bad.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mumz you are right totally, if she does not care why should anyone else. As a mum I would have thought she would show better judgement.
Some good comments on that video, I think she may find even if you do not like DHB, most agree they are fed up of the begging.

So, Tonight I'm hoping to hear everyone named, not just selected people to suit.

Reactions: 3
Wasn’t going to comment but it annoys me now that the likes of manley will now think it’s ok to beg .. cause mel is doing this his mother is already in the comments I do not agree with any thing doxing etc .. but the begging is disgusting .. the country is on it knees and now Darryl will be made scapegoat of and of course it was becks who showed it all ..

Reactions: 7
What does my head in also is that people are saying that Lawerence trolls is part of DHB!! Jesus Christ there are so many people on tik tok who have no idea about him and I’ve watched a Lawerence live and the trolls are constant I can’t see that being ALL DHB they have no idea the amount of hate towards begging there is.

Can’t stand mel but fair play she’s not deleting the negative comments

Reactions: 2
You might know me by now I've always a question.
So, if a person had sought legal advice, would a friend talking about it on a website not set the whole thing back or even to a no go, especially if that said person what leaking private convos to the world.

A C&D can be signed by a notory and a judge isntvreally needed and it has to be recorded delivery as served someone is crapping there pants but its a simple case of be carful of what you wish for his whole story has about turned and bit him on the ass its ironic he wants to shut someone else up yet he can spout any venom he wants funny how truckers done a disapear and darrell has been very quiet for days and now its clear even his own group have seen his colours and imo it all started goingvwrong when ge accused mitchell mob of sexual misconduct i seen that Kathy person he is in with was like a dog with a bone in mels ig comments and mel told her home truths seems that woman’s responsible for a lot of darrells mistakes about mitchell mob and laurence being sexual theclast week or so

Reactions: 5
So he's sent a cease and detist ? Just seen this
Ok, I said I wasn't going to comment further on the DHB threads but this is ridiculous 😂

Darrell said he wasn't bothered about the voice notes or screenshots the other day. Now he's sending out pretend cease and desists 🥴

Whilst I still do not agree with the person who has leaked the WhatsApp stuff, Darrell's just making himself look more and more like a mug every day.

Reactions: 6
That’s not gone in front of a judge or whoever decides one of those can get sent?
It has no substance to it, kind of worrying that he's trying to stop whatever she's going to say though, must be bad for him to be panicking.

He also can't pursue anyone for harassment when he makes contact with them himself, responds to them and posts about them - any legal team would laugh at him. One of mel's good friends is a lawyer too so unfortunately she's got the upper hand with legal advice and probably would win if any case did arise from this (although I doubt it will, its just tit for tat at this point)

I think its only fair she has her say, a lot of us here are big advocates of hearing both sides of a story and making our own judgement. If I was in a situation like this, I'd want my say too

A C&D can be signed by a notory and a judge isntvreally needed and it has to be recorded delivery as served someone is crapping there pants but its a simple case of be carful of what you wish for his whole story has about turned and bit him on the ass its ironic he wants to shut someone else up yet he can spout any venom he wants funny how truckers done a disapear and darrell has been very quiet for days and now its clear even his own group have seen his colours and imo it all started goingvwrong when ge accused mitchell mob of sexual misconduct i seen that Kathy person he is in with was like a dog with a bone in mels ig comments and mel told her home truths seems that woman’s responsible for a lot of darrells mistakes about mitchell mob and laurence being sexual theclast week or so
To be fair, I think his downfall started when his friendship with trucker started

It's all very strange. That dosnt look like a proper one I don't think and I don't get why he would stop that from happening but yet he's done it himself ? Numerous times .

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.