Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

brahhh

VIP Member
OMG - I’m just catching up so haven’t seen any Instagram or TikToks yet. I will go and look now.
I’m disgusted at the comments on that chat above. WOW! Talking about Lawrance like that is bang out of order.
Its all getting out of hand.
I’ve not seen the Laurence comments 😳

Reactions: 1

nathan25

VIP Member
Do you have a screenshot?

Does he not understand malicious coms and hate crime?
Type in her name first video x

Do you have a screenshot?

Does he not understand malicious coms and hate crime?
Sorry thought you meant a screenshot of Laura post. If you look a couple of pages back on this thread someone posted a screenshot of a girl/lady who has wrote on Mels video saying DHB answered her back on a comment which said Jayne can be homophonic behind closed doors.

Last edited:

lozza96

VIP Member
Hey peeps, been feeling crappy so only just catching up although it’s seems drama free which is a good thing. Unfortunately for these people earning money from gifts they will think they can bullish!t the dwp when the dwp have the power to look into their bank account before they even pull these people in. I would also say in most cases it’s not just the odd £10 or £20 here and there they’ve earned either.

On a totally unrelated note does anyone have any good horror movies they can recommend? I’ve exhausted the ones I can find on the streaming platforms 😒

Actually to be fair if they are long time benefit swindlers they will know all the loopholes but even with that by the time they get called in it’s usually to late.
If your able to go .to the cinema and see smile .its a great horror movie

What an evil group of bullies they all are like a gang out for blood how can anyone sit by and watch this darrel is bad but that kath is disgusting so becks did wrong we know but dont hound the girl i hope u dont all end up with blood on your hands please withdraw my thread sugestion i dont want any part of it

Evry member of that group need a long hard look at what they are involved in
I haven't seen anything from Kath. Not sure if we can name her accounts?

I get where you're coming from, I hope you're not right. Please don't go anywhere. I value everyone here, whether you're for or against him

NannyNelly

VIP Member
Of topic but why was snaptshoteye at rileys charity event 😆
Yeah, why was he? Very strange, but from what I've read that woman from the radio station invited him, the one that wanted to interview Boo....go look at her TTs about it, allegedly Paul "gave her permission" to speak to Boo.

My2pWorth

VIP Member
Bex is getting a lot of hate in the comments. Her voice notes stating she hates moon. She had sent Google image of Derby Dans house.

His mods are trigger happy muting people.

That sounds great, we used to go to every marvel movie but I find it nearly impossible to leave the house these days.
More importantly who is looking forward to Hocus Pocus 2 on Friday?
Oh yes. I'll be watching that. It's literally in my diary 🤣

Yeah I want to watch dahmer but im watching to many things at same time 😆need to complete the crown first
That's a very good watch. Gillian Anderson is magnificent