DontHoldBack #9 Group Chats are bad.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think what’s upset/frustrated/annoyed me is quite honestly how lovely Jane has come across. Sweet and light and very polite! I really liked her, and DHB of course and what he stood for. But with a house full of boys, if any of them decided that another man was their preference, I would back them all the way and more. As long as they are happy, healthy, honest to themselves, kind and compassionate… and not having to deal with any homophonic crap. It doesn’t make them a bad person. What makes a person bad is their morals, not having compassion and kindness and selfishness. All these traits Lawrence DOES have, but that was lost along the way in doing absolutely anything to bring him down. Stay in your lane quite simply, do not not get sidetracked to other pastures in this quest, which has unfortunately happened. I can’t support anyone that uses dirty methods and forms of discrimination 😬
Wolf in sheep's clothing. I always considered her a victim of him! Tbh I still do! I think she's probably the biggest victim of his behaviour, but that still doesn't excuse hers

The funniest part is Darryl saying private chats shouldn't be shared then he does it himself regarding becks (somewhat understandable, act of revenge) but also reposts the private conversation with Zak and Lawrence.

If he's going to "expose" he really needs to be less of a hypocrite and take on his own advice 🤷🏽‍♀️ he seems to do the things he complains about a lot!
Darryl's hypocrisy strikes again

Unfortunately he's too thick to see that. Pretends he's clever but he's got the IQ of a sheep

Mel has outsmarted him and got it all out.

Never been a Mel fan, she got on my nerves to be honest, but she's far smarter than he is.

Reactions: 8
I just seen a video of queen Laura saying when trucker talks tit 😳 with the sound funny yeh… hmmm not funny no!
I haven’t seen DHB Instagram I will go look now.
That comment on Mels post saying DHB said his wife can be homophonic behind closed doors is she a child? I never seen him comment on any videos saying that. I’m not saying he hasn’t said it as he might of but people are writing all sorts of shot and trying to jump in on the drama.
I see Lawrence is back live too. Yesterday he said he’s been bullied for 14 months and taking a break 🙄

Reactions: 6
I just seen a video of queen Laura saying when trucker talks tit 😳 with the sound funny yeh… hmmm not funny no!
I haven’t seen DHB Instagram I will go look now.
That comment on Mels post saying DHB said his wife can be homophonic behind closed doors is she a child? I never seen him comment on any videos saying that. I’m not saying he hasn’t said it as he might of but people are writing all sorts of shot and trying to jump in on the drama.
I see Lawrence is back live too. Yesterday he said he’s been bullied for 14 months and taking a break 🙄
Do you have a screenshot?

Does he not understand malicious coms and hate crime?

Reactions: 1
I've just found another account he's made which has lgb at the end which I'm assuming is meant to say lgbt if that's the case then wow

Reactions: 3

Type in her name first video x

Sorry thought you meant a screenshot of Laura post. If you look a couple of pages back on this thread someone posted a screenshot of a girl/lady who has wrote on Mels video saying DHB answered her back on a comment which said Jayne can be homophonic behind closed doors.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Wolf in sheep's clothing. I always considered her a victim of him! Tbh I still do! I think she's probably the biggest victim of his behaviour, but that still doesn't excuse hers
To be fair, I think Jane is actually the one behind it all, I've said it since day one. A few months ago, Jane got bored of the drama and told Darryl to stop and he did. She even got him to apologise to Lawrence on live. I think she's the organ grinder and Darryl is the front man. This isn't the first time she's said something so outspoken, didn't she also say something really offensive to/about right guys when that drama kicked off too? I wish I had better memory but I'm certain I recall something being said by jayne then too

Reactions: 2
I dont think its fair for him to bring up Zak either, I've not seen him on tiktok since the whole drama so I hope it doesn't stir things for him
Im pretty sure Zak’s mum supports Darrel as I see her in comments so I think Zak wanted it quiet back then but he’s ok with it now. When DHB battled Lawrence, 1st charity comp, Zak came in the live just before saying he really wanted Darrel to let him in the box when Lawrence was on, obviously it wasn’t a guest box live they had to dual to do the battle, so it wasn’t possible but that also indicates that he’s not bothered and won’t be silenced by Lawrence anymore.

Reactions: 5
Im pretty sure Zak’s mum supports Darrel as I see her in comments so I think Zak wanted it quiet back then but he’s ok with it now. When DHB battled Lawrence, 1st charity comp, Zak came in the live just before saying he really wanted Darrel to let him in the box when Lawrence was on, obviously it wasn’t a guest box live they had to dual to do the battle, so it wasn’t possible but that also indicates that he’s not bothered and won’t be silenced by Lawrence anymore.
That was a long time ago now though, I looked at Zaks tiktok today and he barely even uploads anymore, if I was him I wouldn't want all this bringing back up and I think its unfair for Darryl to do so

Reactions: 4
Yeah, I remember him in the comments, I think he's moved on from it now but I remember his sister being really upset about the whole situation because of their dad being attacked by Lawrence and some "creators" making comedy sketches about it.

Reactions: 2
That poor family had to endure a lot back then with the backlash from Lawrence fans. I might be wrong but I'm not so sure it would be the same now.

I follow zak on insta he's with someone new and moved on I'm pretty sure he dosnt need stuff constantly brought up from the past .it was over a year ago but dhb constantly seems to bring it up

Reactions: 4
Darrell the vile pos has just doxxed petra with address of her employment yet he complains janes workplace was leaked you cant take moral highground when you resort to same tacktics and yet his minion group members dont see any wrong in this

• Wow
Reactions: 6
That's fine however he needs to stop blaming other people and own up to things he has done as well .like the fact that he's just doxed Petra and the fact that he's excusing jaynes behaviour because it was behind closed doors .honestly used to like him but he's shown what he's really like tbh.everyone is to blame that was involved it's just that Darryl can't never seem to admit when he does wrong it dosnt help that he's got a cult of people around him that lingers on his every word and never seem to think he's done wrong and also think that jayne wasn't being homophobic .

• Heart
Reactions: 7
That's fine however he needs to stop blaming other people and own up to things he has done as well .like the fact that he's just doxed Petra and the fact that he's excusing jaynes behaviour because it was behind closed doors .honestly used to like him but he's shown what he's really like tbh.everyone is to blame that was involved it's just that Darryl can't never seem to admit when he does wrong it dosnt help that he's got a cult of people around him that lingers on his every word and never seem to think he's done wrong and also think that jayne wasn't being homophobic .
Lozza you always talk so much sense and.put everything into context!
I find it sad that people are still excusing his and Jane's behaviour!
This has gone far and beyond the begging
And as for voice note sharing..they're all the same...only sharing one side of their tit!
I will never respect or trust DHB again...he soon changed his tune about tattlers too...which shows how fickle he is!
How date we disagree with him??
Sorry but accusing people, "without receipts " of being a sex offender is as low as it gets and as for Jane...disgusting

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I have just seen a video of a man saying what he thinks of all this drama with Mel and DHB. He’s saying DHB keeps throwing the word groomer around. Saying he shouldn’t of said Mankey was finically grooming kids. Then in the comments people are saying DHB talks about kids to much do he’s a groomer himself.
He came up on my FYP the man has 40k followers but I bloody swiped and can’t find him again 🤦‍♀️ Some of you might know who I mean. I have never seen him before.

I am seeing so many people make videos about all this drama.
DHB has a lot of explaining to do. Jayne should also show her face and say what she got to as what she said in the chat was bang out of order.
DHB is going about it the wrong way. Posting tit is not making it any better what the hell is wrong with him.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
The thing is people think what jayne said is fine and it's all gonna go away but like people said before dan lost his ob because of it but not just that I used to follow a YouTuber elle darby and tattle basically found loads of old tweets that showed she was homophobic and racist amongst other things and she lost loads of followers and lost loads of brand deals and stuff .I know jayne is hardly the same as she hardly has any but what I'm basically saying is that they both expect it to just go away like that but if they both had a bigger following then it could have been a lot worse for them so no this shouldn't just go away

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.