DontHoldBack #9 Group Chats are bad.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have anyone seen this ladies video? It just came up on my FYP - seems DWP are watching these creators. This lady has had a message on a journal she said as she earned money of gifts.
about time this happened to the begs.
I don’t know or follow this lady but I hope these begs get pulled in next.
I was watching a bit of frenchies live last night. Omg they are disgusting 😡 you can clearly see most of his gifts are coming of vulnerable adults and he’s screaming at the screen “COME ON” 😡 I got blocked in the end as couldn’t hold back 🤣

Reactions: 9
Have anyone seen this ladies video? It just came up on my FYP - seems DWP are watching these creators. This lady has had a message on a journal she said as she earned money of gifts.
I was watching a bit of frenchies live last night. Omg they are disgusting 😡 you can clearly see most of his gifts are coming of vulnerable adults and he’s screaming at the screen “COME ON” 😡 I got blocked in the end as couldn’t hold back 🤣
Do you know what the lady’s @ is x

Reactions: 2
I seen that finallyDWP are doing something

Reactions: 4
Yeah I've seen it as well it was katie bailey she's got her own thread on here

Reactions: 5
Brilliant news … although loads new begs popping up it is madness one lady wanted money to cook her date a meal other day

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Hey peeps, been feeling crappy so only just catching up although it’s seems drama free which is a good thing. Unfortunately for these people earning money from gifts they will think they can bullish!t the dwp when the dwp have the power to look into their bank account before they even pull these people in. I would also say in most cases it’s not just the odd £10 or £20 here and there they’ve earned either.

On a totally unrelated note does anyone have any good horror movies they can recommend? I’ve exhausted the ones I can find on the streaming platforms 😒

Actually to be fair if they are long time benefit swindlers they will know all the loopholes but even with that by the time they get called in it’s usually to late.

Hey peeps, been feeling crappy so only just catching up although it’s seems drama free which is a good thing. Unfortunately for these people earning money from gifts they will think they can bullish!t the dwp when the dwp have the power to look into their bank account before they even pull these people in. I would also say in most cases it’s not just the odd £10 or £20 here and there they’ve earned either.

On a totally unrelated note does anyone have any good horror movies they can recommend? I’ve exhausted the ones I can find on the streaming platforms 😒

Actually to be fair if they are long time benefit swindlers they will know all the loopholes but even with that by the time they get called in it’s usually to late.
If your able to go .to the cinema and see smile .its a great horror movie

Reactions: 1
Not horror as in gore but I recommend Fall if you want the 'heart in your mouth, holy tit' effect 🤣 I don't do heights so this film totally destroyed me, I'd of been happier watching Saw again 😅

If your able to go .to the cinema and see smile .its a great horror movie
I have agoraphobia so not sure I will be able to make it but I’ll keep an eye out for it, thanks 😊

Not horror as in gore but I recommend Fall if you want the 'heart in your mouth, holy tit' effect 🤣 I don't do heights so this film totally destroyed me, I'd of been happier watching Saw again 😅
Oh god no I can’t even watch heights on tv they make my stomach churn, I was never frightened of heights until I was pregnant with my daughter. I was crossing a bridge and suddenly my legs went weak, I started shaking, felt sick and wanted to jump off. Not because I wanted to hurt myself but because I didn’t want to be up there, I ended up crawling over it.

Bloody hell I sound like a right saddo both things suggested to me I can’t do 😳

There's also a quiet place and get out .there both really good as well

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.