Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
If your able to go .to the cinema and see smile .its a great horror movie
I have agoraphobia so not sure I will be able to make it but I’ll keep an eye out for it, thanks 😊

Not horror as in gore but I recommend Fall if you want the 'heart in your mouth, holy shit' effect 🤣 I don't do heights so this film totally destroyed me, I'd of been happier watching Saw again 😅
Oh god no I can’t even watch heights on tv they make my stomach churn, I was never frightened of heights until I was pregnant with my daughter. I was crossing a bridge and suddenly my legs went weak, I started shaking, felt sick and wanted to jump off. Not because I wanted to hurt myself but because I didn’t want to be up there, I ended up crawling over it.

Bloody hell I sound like a right saddo both things suggested to me I can’t do 😳

Reactions: 2

nathan25

VIP Member
Is DHB using his 101 account? Just seen he’s commented on a video about Adam Oakley.
Hope everyone has a lovely day today 💚 xx

Well jane tried to excuse it by saying its not just men doing cocksucjing and shes done it too this is correct both men and women can do this but that dosent address that she called laurence bum fucking and that was a slur to his sexual prefrence and very much homophobic just own it woman
View attachment 1605184
If my understanding was right Darrell tried to justify it by saying Lawrence is bisexual not gay! I’m sorry but that language isn’t acceptable towards anyone!

tiktokqueen0101

VIP Member
We have got it before and prefer gousto the recipes are a bit more creative

People don't forgive a lot less when it comes to tiktokkers. I don't like body shaming when it comes to weight, but that's a whole other level compared to homophobia. There is just no excuse. My sons Dad is gay and I think one of my sons may come out when he's ready. To me, I can never forgive that. Two wrongs don't make it a right.
Oh I need to look at gusto too x I had chicken Kiev salad tonight was so good

lozza96

VIP Member
Dhb wasn't anything to do with shan was he? I don't think he was but just with the fact that it keeps getting mentioned that he called social on people

Reactions: 1
He is so amazing in American Horror Story too. If you’re into true crime you should check out makingatruecrimerer he has a couple of million followers on TT and has recently started YouTube another on I absolutely love is MrBallen.
Oooo id like that AHS isn't my thing. I don't like creepy or scary things.

I just dislike people in general, I’m a miserable old bitch 🤣
23 years in the NHS, I feel the same.

I bet the last 3 years have been hell, thank you for everything you’ve done. I always wanted to be a a&e nurse.

They do true crime but MrBallen also does strange and unusual stories, he used to be a navy seal.
We watch all horror in this house my daughter is a sfx makeup artist so she analysis everything.