DontHoldBack #9 Group Chats are bad.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That sounds great, we used to go to every marvel movie but I find it nearly impossible to leave the house these days.
More importantly who is looking forward to Hocus Pocus 2 on Friday?
I hear Benidorm is therapeutic 🤣
Yes I'm counting down to HP2 I just hope it is as good as the first

Reactions: 3
Completely agree. I wanted him to have dirt on Mel. Ngl

I know! They missed so many opportunities. Oh Evan Peters is magnificent in it, isn't he?! Really good actor

I'm on 2 now! Can't turn it off
He is so amazing in American Horror Story too. If you’re into true crime you should check out makingatruecrimerer he has a couple of million followers on TT and has recently started YouTube another on I absolutely love is MrBallen.

Is it really bad I am still undecided ? I have a daughter just got engaged to a beautiful girl a few months ago in paris so absolutely am against any kind of homophobia but also hate begs & manipulators with a passion. I am soo disappointed in becks because I genuinely felt for her with her MH story & other things. Also really disappointed in Jane didn't really know much about Petra & poker well ? Not much to say there. I dont think this live did much other than paint becks a bit darker but I still feel a bit on the fence. Also still think mel moon is a big beg & I think I said before if she is saying darryl is a wrong en to right her wrongs then I dont think that makes things ok.
I don't think it's bad at all!

Personally I feel Mel is a beg who needs a job, DHB is vile and needs a job.

At this point I dislike 90% of tiktok.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Is it really bad I am still undecided ? I have a daughter just got engaged to a beautiful girl a few months ago in paris so absolutely am against any kind of homophobia but also hate begs & manipulators with a passion. I am soo disappointed in becks because I genuinely felt for her with her MH story & other things. Also really disappointed in Jane didn't really know much about Petra & poker well ? Not much to say there. I dont think this live did much other than paint becks a bit darker but I still feel a bit on the fence. Also still think mel moon is a big beg & I think I said before if she is saying darryl is a wrong en to right her wrongs then I dont think that makes things ok.
It’s okay to not know how you feel.

He is so amazing in American Horror Story too. If you’re into true crime you should check out makingatruecrimerer he has a couple of million followers on TT and has recently started YouTube another on I absolutely love is MrBallen.
Oooo id like that AHS isn't my thing. I don't like creepy or scary things.

I just dislike people in general, I’m a miserable old witch 🤣
23 years in the NHS, I feel the same.

Reactions: 1

I bet the last 3 years have been hell, thank you for everything you’ve done. I always wanted to be a a&e nurse.

They do true crime but MrBallen also does strange and unusual stories, he used to be a navy seal.
We watch all horror in this house my daughter is a sfx makeup artist so she analysis everything.

Reactions: 1
It’s okay to not know how you feel.
Thank you well I had more to drink than intended with the drama & need to be up at 5.45 for another day earning a living. If any of you are thinking of doing a whatsapp group I graciously decline ( but would like to see regular screen shots thank you 🤣😂🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I bet the last 3 years have been hell, thank you for everything you’ve done. I always wanted to be a a&e nurse.

They do true crime but MrBallen also does strange and unusual stories, he used to be a navy seal.
We watch all horror in this house my daughter is a sfx makeup artist so she analysis everything.
It wasn't too bad on my ward as I'm not ICU but the amount of PPE and understating was exhausting. I've had covid 4 times!

It was awful those for most! Honestly, I understand why young people don't want to do nursing, it's no fun and the money is tit for what we do!

Thank you well I had more to drink than intended with the drama & need to be up at 5.45 for another day earning a living. If any of you are thinking of doing a whatsapp group I graciously decline ( but would like to see regular screen shots thank you 🤣😂🤣)
So, who's up for a group chat? 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Well jane tried to excuse it by saying its not just men doing cocksucjing and shes done it too this is correct both men and women can do this but that dosent address that she called laurence bum bleeping and that was a slur to his sexual prefrence and very much homophobic just own it woman
24918897-ABBF-4936-A614-9D2634899D69.jpeg

Reactions: 4
Well jane tried to excuse it by saying its not just men doing cocksucjing and shes done it too this is correct both men and women can do this but that dosent address that she called laurence bum bleeping and that was a slur to his sexual prefrence and very much homophobic just own it woman
View attachment 1605184
Well my husband is never that lucky if I'm honest.

She knew what she did and what she said, she just tried to back peddle

Reactions: 2
I'm on Dahmer, it's bloody brilliant, could binge the lot but I've got shift at 6
Just started this on the flight home today! I’m so into it! Been working away (new job) and came home to a shot show to be honest 😂😂😂 so spent the past four hours cleaning, washing, cooking , kids to bed and now my own time to continue it!

View attachment 1605184
If my understanding was right Darrell tried to justify it by saying Lawrence is bisexual not gay! I’m sorry but that language isn’t acceptable towards anyone!

Just started this on the flight home today! I’m so into it! Been working away (new job) and came home to a shot show to be honest 😂😂😂 so spent the past four hours cleaning, washing, cooking , kids to bed and now my own time to continue it!
Tell me about it. I've got one lad who never leaves his room and xbox and expects fuxking room service. One who constantly screams "Muuuummmmmm foooooddddd" and one who leaves socks, underpants and shoes all over the bloody house.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Yeah I want to watch dahmer but im watching to many things at same time 😆need to complete the crown first
Not to brag… but I’ve watched the crown … three times now🤣🤣🤣 it’s seriously under rated. So good

Ohhh I love MrBallen. He has a thread on here x

Well my husband is never that lucky if I'm honest.

She knew what she
Run a bath my lovely and relax.
Ohhh I love MrBallen. He has a thread on here x
Oh does he? Might have to have a nosey.

Not to brag… but I’ve watched the crown … three times now🤣🤣🤣 it’s seriously under rated. So good
I don’t see the appeal but may have to give it a go as so many people are talking about it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.