DontHoldBack #3 Wants to save ALL. This makes other's skin crawl, DHB TEAM is the best. Will out live the rest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You’re such a beg 🤣 unfollowed and blocked

see ya later

bloody universe 🙄🤣
That's it C.tingz I'm coming for you. I'm going to expose you with all my non existent evidence. You're just jealous because i have thousands of fans, i mean followers

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
That's it C.tingz I'm coming for you. I'm going to expose you with all my non existent evidence. You're just jealous because i have thousands of fans, i mean followers
Do it @RaeRae26 and I’ll show my evidence too, I’ve got a non existent voice note of you which I’ll put on FB then I’ll take it down after an hour 🤣

• Haha
Do it @RaeRae26 and I’ll show my evidence too, I’ve got a non existent voice note of you which I’ll put on FB then I’ll take it down after an hour 🤣
Just putting it out there guys C.tingz is very clever and has edited my voice note. I mean its not me but it is but i didn't say anything it's all lies i have it here in black and white but I'm not going to show it. If only you knew guys if only you knew 🥺🥺

Patiently waiting for the gifts to roll in........

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just putting it out there guys C.tingz is very clever and has edited my voice note. I mean its not me but it is but i didn't say anything it's all lies i have it here in black and white but I'm not going to show it. If only you knew guys if only you knew 🥺🥺

Patiently waiting for the gifts to roll in........
@RaeRae26 if you just delete it right now, I won’t post anything I promise (Just go to the police 👮‍♀️)

Just stop it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
@RaeRae26 if you just delete it right now, I won’t post anything I promise (Just go to the police 👮‍♀️)

Just stop it 🤣
To go the police it'll be NFA do you hear me N. F. A

See you at Sunday smoke I'm all talk and won't show up but 1 million percent I'll be there.

You be there or be square

• Haha
To go the police it'll be NFA do you hear me N. F. A

See you at Sunday smoke I'm all talk and won't show up but 1 million percent I'll be there.

You be there or be square

Ok ok, you’ve won this battle but you’ve not won the war. But I’ll tell you this I’ve got a direct number to my MP and you will take this to the papers, just you wait !! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ok ok, you’ve won this battle but you’ve not won the war. But I’ll tell you this I’ve got a direct number to my MP and you will take this to the papers, just you wait !! 🤣🤣🤣
You're just a jealous troll I've got your IPL address. I've got the popo on speed dial they are going to catch you.

Guys I'm leaving the app for good I'm sick of trolls. I'll see you all in 5 mins singing this is my fight song i will not be bullied of the app, because @c.tingz called me out for being a beg 😭😭

• Haha
I have to say that after watching Poker's videos yesterday I wonder if Becks's was about Poker. 🤔 I strongly feel it was, as there are some indications that all is not well in those quarters.
Becks is Private, what have i missed.

You're just a jealous troll I've got your IPL address. I've got the popo on speed dial they are going to catch you.

Guys I'm leaving the app for good I'm sick of trolls. I'll see you all in 5 mins singing this is my fight song i will not be bullied of the app, because @c.tingz called me out for being a beg 😭😭
Well I’ve got pictures of your front door, I’m going to say this now as I’m getting sick of it, @RaeRae26 rang a takeaway to my door I did it myself and I ate it 🤭 so I’m going to call you out now !! Meet me in the park opposite my house 2pm I won’t show

• Haha
Well I’ve got pictures of your front door, I’m going to say this now as I’m getting sick of it, @RaeRae26 rang a takeaway to my door I did it myself and I ate it 🤭 so I’m going to call you out now !! Meet me in the park opposite my house 2pm I won’t show
I'm currently speeding down the motorway with my superhero cape on no seat belt on blaring this is my fight song.

I've got my step ladder in the boot so i can reach your chin

God forgive you @c.tingz only god can judge me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I'm currently speeding down the motorway with my superhero cape on no seat belt on blaring this is my fight song.

I've got my step ladder in the boot so i can reach your chin

God forgive you @c.tingz only god can judge me.
Well I’ll be watching from my top window, it best be your Batman costume! Just so I know it’s you

be there or be square @RaeRae26, this ends today !🤚🏻 I’m going to slap you like Will Smith did to Chris Rock

“GET MY NAME OUT OF YOUR MOUTH”

You lot are cracking me up this morning :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Blame @RaeRae26 she started this !! 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.