DontHoldBack #3 Wants to save ALL. This makes other's skin crawl, DHB TEAM is the best. Will out live the rest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is he repeating himself so much, Hes acting crazy.
His poor wife how does she stand this and pregnant, this is such odd behaviour.
Why cant he just leave it, whats to be gained by this ranting.

Reactions: 6
Who put 20p in RGR’s today?

Edit: I’ve yet to see any receipts for what he’s saying today. Darrell is backing up anything he says with proof. Also he’s saying Darrell is obsessed with him. Who has been sat online for hours today talking about Darrell? Um…
It was @c.tingz they put 20p in the d.ickhead 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
im guessing hes talking about wally with the dick pic & pics of dhb kids seeing as RG just said he had a new baby

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I’m confused, RGR said that DHB has been cautioned. But then also says he has to wait until next week to bring receipts because DHB hasn’t been spoken to. How can he have been cautioned if he hasn’t been spoken to? Sorry if that’s really stupid of me, I don’t know too much about the police procedures

Reactions: 8
I’m confused, RGR said that DHB has been cautioned. But then also says he has to wait until next week to bring receipts because DHB hasn’t been spoken to. How can he have been cautioned if he hasn’t been spoken to? Sorry if that’s really stupid of me, I don’t know too much about the police procedures
He's talking shat

• Haha
You're confused? Nah, only one confused person and that's RGR...can't even remember his own fabricated nonsense....he needs a psych review for sure.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Because RG is chatting tit as usual

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Darrell is live now. At least we might get a bit more sense out of him than the drivel RGR’s is coming out with

Well done on @RaeRae26 for the great laugh today, not going to lie but I’m knackered and can’t be arsed with you outing me 🤣🤣🤣

white flag lol

🏳🏳🏳🏳

• Haha
Reactions: 5
We do know .. these voice notes and this drama is all from last year, this isn't the first time it's been brought up. The lady never posted anything about it

I just think it's really insensitive from dhb, especially the caption with RIP etc. If he cared for this lady like he said, why not dedicate an actual post to her rather than post something involving drama? Seems very weird to me
I thought the same tbh when I saw the video on Instagram, even if she had given permission, doesn’t sit right with me to use someone who’s passed to score points against someone especially when it’s voice notes, imagine how upset her family could be hearing her saying how upset she was

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.