DontHoldBack #3 Wants to save ALL. This makes other's skin crawl, DHB TEAM is the best. Will out live the rest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't get me started on that c.tingz all they do is tell the truth about me and i retaliate by calling them names. That's it guys I'm having my say guys enough is enough guys in 6 days time i will be going live I need this time to prepare my lies and get my non existent evidence together.

In the meantime I'll be posting sad tiktoks PayPal in bio if you're over 18 you can't gift its under 18s only guys.
Can you please make sure you have a buggered washing machine going in the background. Won’t be able to take you seriously otherwise I’m afraid

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can you please make sure you have a buggered washing machine going in the background. Won’t be able to take you seriously otherwise I’m afraid
It's not my fault my washing machine sounds like that it's from the build up of sweat, grease, dandruff, baby sick from my t-shirt i wear 7 days in a row that makes it sound like I'm washing bricks 🙄🙄😂😂

And make sure dog outside 😂😂
Don't believe @c.tingz video it's all edited it was my 9 year old blind goldfish that swims in circles that proper went for me so i chucked it outside

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Don't get me started on that c.tingz all they do is tell the truth about me and i retaliate by calling them names. That's it guys I'm having my say guys enough is enough guys in 6 days time i will be going live I need this time to prepare my lies and get my non existent evidence together.

In the meantime I'll be posting sad tiktoks PayPal in bio if you're over 18 you can't gift its under 18s only guys.
I caaaaanntt cope !! @RaeRae26 you’ve drove me to this. I’m coming off tattle 🥺 but I’ll see you in 7 days time with a reply to your non existing evidence and I’ll keep on doing my pity party TT’s in fact I’ll do one NOW as you’re giving me a migraine 🫡

I’m laying in bed, sniffing my pillow (smells Mankey)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I caaaaanntt cope !! @RaeRae26 you’ve drove me to this. I’m coming off tattle 🥺 but I’ll see you in 7 days time with a reply to your non existing evidence and I’ll keep on doing my pity party TT’s in fact I’ll do one NOW as you’re giving me a migraine 🫡

Comments on or off though? 😏

• Haha

After my brutal two steps on the treadmill I'm fighting fit now (coughing, gagging coughing) I'll be making my minced meat eggs that looks like kangroo balls and popping them in my incinerator, i mean aur firuer to knock you out at Sunday smoke. You're a stalker you're obsessed with me

• Haha
Reactions: 6
After my brutal two steps on the treadmill I'm fighting fit now (coughing, gagging coughing) I'll be making my minced meat eggs that looks like kangroo balls and popping them in my incinerator, i mean aur firuer to knock you out at Sunday smoke. You're a stalker you're obsessed with me
… Oh, why you so obsessed with me (boy, I wanna know)
Lying that you're sexing me (when everybody knows)
It's clear that you're upset with me

… Finally found a girl that you couldn't impress
Last man on the earth still couldn't hit this
You're delusional, you're delusional
Boy you're losing your mind

I’m going to message Tyrone now !

Comments on or off though? 😏
My comments will be on, @RaeRae26 to scared to face the trolls

Raerae new name is begbear the 2nd

• Haha
Definitely off. I don't want c.tingz calling me a liar and telling the truth about me but I'm still accepting the big gifts.
I offered you a lion 🦁 but it wasn’t good enough !! You’ve got a few fans “ followers” and you just got greedy like a 🐷

• Haha
… Oh, why you so obsessed with me (boy, I wanna know)
Lying that you're sexing me (when everybody knows)
It's clear that you're upset with me

… Finally found a girl that you could
Last man on the earth still couldn't hit this
You're delusional, you're delusional
Boy you're losing your mind

I’m going to message Tyrone now !

My comments will be on, @RaeRae26 to scared to face the trolls

Raerae new name is begbear the 2nd
Living in your head rent free.

#whosgettingknockedoutatsundaysmokethisweeksweetcheeksctingzis

I'm forming an army now guys

c.tingz I'm coming for your kids pocket money

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Living in your head rent free.

#whosgettingknockedoutatsundaysmokethisweeksweetcheeksctingzis

I'm forming an army now guys

c.tingz I'm coming for your kids pocket money

Your just becoming a right bully now I’m ring my contact in the police

he’s the best in my area

• Haha
I offered you a lion 🦁 but it wasn’t good enough !! You’ve got a few fans “ followers” and you just got greedy like a 🐷
You've gone too far now @c.tingz that's harassment and bullying I'm screenshotting this and putting it in my little evidence folder.
You can call me square head, mankey even hovis head but calling me a greedy pig is just a step to far.

I've literally got thousands of messages i mean hundreds of thousands of messages from my fans i just can't be bothered to reply to them. Do you know its so much hard work doing nothing and ignoring my fans when I'm live even saying thanks for the gifts takes my breath away. i deserve nothing less than universes.

Im off for some carpool karaoke

Woah woah woahhhh woaaahhhh

• Haha
You've gone too far now @c.tingz that's harassment and bullying I'm screenshotting this and putting it in my little evidence folder.
You can call me square head, mankey even hovis head but calling me a greedy pig is just a step to far.

I've literally got thousands of messages i mean hundreds of thousands of messages from my fans i just can't be bothered to reply to them. Do you know its so much hard work doing nothing and ignoring my fans when I'm live even saying thanks for the gifts takes my breath away. i deserve nothing less than universes.

Im off for some carpool karaoke

Woah woah woahhhh woaaahhhh
I just told my partner to get my baseball bat out because it’s time now

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I just told my partner to get my baseball bat out because it’s time now

Oh I've seen your partner, looks scary also seen the bat is bigger than them 🙄🙄. I'm bringing my gold fish it will proper go for you.

Don't forget @c.tingz my tiktok contact said they will close your account down (guys this is my indirect roundabout way of telling you to mass report c.tingz for exposing me)

• Haha
Just finished work!!! You're all bonkers 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣in a good way.....made my afternoon reading the conversations 🙈🙈🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Right guys now saying dhb is using a fake account one of the videos daryl dhared on his insta was shown from a different account in a girls name and that same account commented on rightguys live

• Haha
  • Wow
Who put 20p in RGR’s today?

Edit: I’ve yet to see any receipts for what he’s saying today. Darrell is backing up anything he says with proof. Also he’s saying Darrell is obsessed with him. Who has been sat online for hours today talking about Darrell? Um…

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.