DontHoldBack #3 Wants to save ALL. This makes other's skin crawl, DHB TEAM is the best. Will out live the rest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did he block you lol

He should not put stress on his wife also if your reading this people in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones
Let’s be honest she was piping up in the background so she’s involved if not feeding the whole situation

Reactions: 8
Didn’t he say yesterday he was putting it on Facebook yet he deleted that one yesterday 🤣 he’s asking people again what would you do why ask he’ll delete this live no doubt he’s very obsessed I can’t get over it 😳
He’s getting ridiculous saying Facebook again 🤣while his wife is reading here 🤣
Smoke and mirrors

Reactions: 6
Don’t like the man seen him make a mockery of himself many times trying to turn tit on Darryl as usual we got you Darryl we are not fooled

Reactions: 7
Aw guys stop you're making me blush 😊😊

In all seriousness its £25 for a meet and greet, £10 for a shout out and £5 to like your posts 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I switched him off he’s scary saying same things as yesterday & repeating himself go wobble your head I would stop being obsessed 🤯
I stated watching him but after a while i was hyperventilating because he does not come up for air, I wish he would go and live his life and look forward to the baby coming and forget people on Any Forum, its childish and shows you are running out of friends when you have to matey up with Bigbear and Mankey.

Reactions: 9
I wonder if DHB will go live this week now all this tit has hit the fan.
I can’t keep up with it all and I’m so confused as to who said what, when and where 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Awk since it's you NannyNelly it's £15 😘😂😂

It's iamnotabegitsallforcharity🤥🤥🤥

That's it now I'm famous I'm quitting me job to beg I mean spend time with my family
Is that @begnet.com ?? Thanks I’ve gone all weak at the knees because you liked my comment

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I wonder if DHB will go live this week now all this tit has hit the fan.
I can’t keep up with it all and I’m so confused as to who said what, when and where 😂
Well RG says he is just retaliating and that's ok but dhb calls out beggars and cheats and defends himself so who is right ? I know what I believe when I see people blatantly begging or raising money for charity so they can beg other times. I remember RG doing battles to show us all what the begs made that time bought gifts for kids with it but then realised how easy it was enjoyed it and started doing it for himself. So obviously he is gonna team up with all the begs now.

Reactions: 8
Check out profile backonyourfeat.

Honest talk about what happens with the gifters.

• Heart
Oh stop it, I can’t handle it I’m getting all lightheaded will you be at the next begfest ?? Can I send you a lion 🦁
I'm VIP.

Can't accept anything less than a universe can't live a life of luxury on a lion just saying you know what i mean

• Haha
I'm VIP.

Can't accept anything less than a universe can't live a life of luxury on a lion just saying you know what i mean
You’re such a beg 🤣 unfollowed and blocked

see ya later

bloody universe 🙄🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.