DontHoldBack #3 Wants to save ALL. This makes other's skin crawl, DHB TEAM is the best. Will out live the rest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so confused to poker post. It seems she wanted to quickly get this out there but why? DHB mentioned in his video he been sent voice notes last night. He said be careful who you trust. Hmmmm have poker been talking about him and someone have recorded it? So now she’s quickly trying to out him and becks?! I just don’t know but I personally think she should of just left it as this will just cause drama now.
She always seemed very vocal about the begs on social media so don’t know why she’s asking to Stay out of it all now. I do hope she is ok though. As she got the blame for things she didn’t do. Like messaging Mankey ex

I Wonder if DHB and Becks will address it tonight.
I hope everyone is ok 💚
She was very vocal about the begs but her own link tree has an amazon wishlist, paypal and cash app. Makes me wonder if she was a snake from the start just pretending to be against the begs because she's just as beggy as the rest looking at that.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
I've just seen her comment that says she's been slated by team dhb? Can anyone tell me when this happened or where coz I can't find anything or haven't witnessed anything of the sort myself.

To me it seems like she's panicking acting first because she knows they've got worse on her, it's so snakey especially when they stuck by her when manley outed that she contacted his ex.
That's sort of what I was thinking earlier, I've never seen anyone slate her so far,??🙄

Reactions: 10
That's sort of what I was thinking earlier, I've never seen anyone slate her so far,??🙄
This is the thing, nobody has slated her at all so there's no reason for her to post that other than to cause drama which she says she doesn't want?

I'm sorry but she's just as bad as carebare the pity posts, the airport departure videos that she was leaving tiktok, less than a week later she is stabbing people in the back and trying to cause a rift between two close friends.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This is the thing, nobody has slated her at all so there's no reason for her to post that other than to cause drama which she says she doesn't want?

I'm sorry but she's just as bad as carebare the pity posts, the airport departure videos that she was leaving tiktok, less than a week later she is stabbing people in the back and trying to cause a rift between two close friends.
Exactly that's how it seems right now...not nice at all😡

Reactions: 8
She was very vocal about the begs but her own link tree has an amazon wishlist, paypal and cash app. Makes me wonder if she was a snake from the start just pretending to be against the begs because she's just as beggy as the rest looking at that.
What! How have I never seen this before? Has she always had this.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.