Dontholdback #2 DHB brings receipts, Becks inspects & James detects

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well this day and age, I could be anything 🤣🤣 but yes last time I checked, yes I am
Does your name begin with a B? 😆

Banana coins has always been a DHB supporter from way back, and he was in the last charity lives. I know he suffers with MH issues however that was really unfair to Becks today. I hope him & Daryl had a chat off the app after

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I cant share it but mrs autism mummy has done a video aimed at dhb and his lives that hes doing now

• Angry
Reactions: 7
If the live ends at 11, trucker gee is entertaining us, getting slaughtered on live, people ordering shots to his table, his poor wife gone to hotel room o_O

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Does your name begin with a B? 😆

Banana coins has always been a DHB supporter from way back, and he was in the last charity lives. I know he suffers with MH issues however that was really unfair to Becks today. I hope him & Daryl had a chat off the app after
Yes she didn’t deserve that 🙁

I cant share it but mrs autism mummy has done a video aimed at dhb and his lives that hes doing now
She’s one nasty woman 🤬

I would message Becks and tell her.
That autism mom is nasty 🤢

If the live ends at 11, trucker gee is entertaining us, getting slaughtered on live, people ordering shots to his table, his poor wife gone to hotel room o_O
Shame he's drinking again. Ruins him.

Yes she didn’t deserve that 🙁

She’s one nasty woman 🤬

That autism mom is nasty 🤢
They're on live now slagging DHB and Becks off. Her mate Kate threatening to smash Becks' head in. Andrea, you can hardly call anyone ugly you scabby drunk scammer.

Screenshot_20220211_234701.jpg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
That woman is pure vile 🤢🤢🤢 I’d be deadly embarrassed being related to that thing
Same she’s got a mouth like a sewer OYF silly cow even had a sweatshirt made with it on 😂😂

I think she's bought some of them plastic teeth from rightguys 🤭
Clip ins 🦷 😂

They're on live now slagging DHB and Becks off. Her mate Kate threatening to smash Becks' head in. Andrea, you can hardly call anyone ugly you scabby drunk scammer.

View attachment 1056463
She’s a nasty drunk isn’t she watched her on live aggressive thinks she’s somebody 😳 take note of your own saying OYF …embarrassing mess husband needs to reign her on 🤷🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Same she’s got a mouth like a sewer OYF silly cow even had a sweatshirt made with it on 😂😂

Clip ins 🦷 😂

She’s a nasty drunk isn’t she watched her on live aggressive thinks she’s somebody 😳 take note of your own saying OYF …embarrassing mess husband needs to reign her on 🤷🏼‍♀️
Gurning like mad tonight. Needs to lay off the sniff.

• Haha
I'm
I'm worried sick about his wife and the way he talk to and about other women the man is disgusting

I'm
I'm worried sick about his wife and the way he talk to and about other women the man is disgusting
I actually felt sorry for him tonight, he said some horrible things about woman before dhb and becks came in his comments, and it was disturbing his mods was encouraging him to drink the shots, he opened up about his army days and think he may have PTSD, he needs to seek help and stay off the drink or his wife will leave him and then his content will all be about only seeing his kids at weekends and tit, be a man and show your wife some respect trucker gee.

Last edited:
  • Heart

View attachment 1056463
She really is a total c**t.....and Andrea, either wash your neck, have a better shave or stop using a crap filter....you could compete with Snapshoteye in a "ginger pube" beard competition!!!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.