Dontholdback #2 DHB brings receipts, Becks inspects & James detects

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @lululalalulu for the thread suggestion with the most votes.

Well the recap is,
DHB is gaining more popularity by exposing the begs.
The charity scams were exposed and we are waiting on Action Fraud/Police outcome.
Lives are becoming good healthy debates.
If you cause drama/bully, scam, beg for gifts or donations then DHB and his team will come for you 🧐

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Thanks @My2pWorth for the thread
Great recap
Thanks @ lululalalulu for the thread title

Who has their lippy ready for tonight?
DHB is expected around 6pm

• Heart
Reactions: 6
My first thread 😊 recap was hard, so much has happened it's difficult to keep up. I like how he is doing a genuine charity live πŸ’–

• Heart
Lippys at the ready (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)
Scamley slagging DHB off again with Diddy Dan "if he donates it to charity" :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: Yes Tom he will because he is a man of his word, has morals and honour. Scumbag

Reactions: 8
Got my Lippy's ready πŸ’ͺ can't wait to see faces when he overtakesπŸ˜‚

Lippys at the ready (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)
Scamley slagging DHB off again with Diddy Dan "if he donates it to charity" :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: Yes Tom he will because he is a man of his word, has morals and honour. Scumbag
I never agreed with dhb I always thought he was abit to much of an arse,but since the weruniqe sham I've really taken a fancy to his personality. He's just very passionate about what he's trying to raise awareness for. He out of everyone I follow is the only one who with my hand on my heart and say I fully trust to give every single last Penny to the charity he says he is! I gift a few of my faves, but never more than 10 rose's!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Hi new to this thread but for what it's worth I really do believe DHB will donate every last penny to charities that the followers pick.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Idk how this guy dares show his face! He arranged a straightener and didn’t even turn up. That’s just embarrassing for his entire life, what a clown lol

Reactions: 4
Team DHB smashing it out the park again well done guys πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘. My finger is sore and my lippies are spent πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 9
The haters in the comments totally not getting why he's doing it πŸ₯΄ πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ

Manly and carebare on live, they both absolutely fuming at DHB, she's saying she has mental health issues and tried to commit suicide, he's saying he's put a file together about DHB picking on them, and all us on Tattle complaining about them being on live all time yet we tattlers spend all day watching him πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Mankey and beggy are so upset that Daryl is no.1 πŸ˜‚ saying how said that he’s been on live for 4 hours when they’ve been online for 17 HOURS. They can’t handle that people know they are wrong’uns

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.