Dontholdback #2 DHB brings receipts, Becks inspects & James detects

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Go look at her account....she called out the beggars yesterday....got lots of hate for it though 😪😪
Ill have a look now .need to go through my following as becasue i follow to many i dont see some peoples stuff sometimes

Reactions: 4
Webkinny was another that Lawrence latched onto but she's probably seen the light. I do feel for Ben with friends Richard tried it on with Ben's gf he had at the time eden seems to have dropped everyone.

Dhb is getting to all the minions in Lawrence live lots of people saying the truth his mods must have a job on today

Reactions: 6
Webkinny is lovely, I’ve known of her for years via other platforms and she wouldn’t harm a fly. She’s just saying what so many think, so good on her. Shame on people slating her for just having an opinion and stating it

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Whats happened with rileys mum thing ? Ive just been on ben rantz live and he was kicking of saying hes done with charity exept for his alizemers hes not helping anyone else ever again and he said even though he hates to admit it DHB may have been right
This is sort of the jist of it Something to do with a charity football match. Something about Ben being made captain. Jill's little lapdog life of prior kicked up a fuss then him and Jill did a live got personal about ben rantz. Rileys mum was in the comments of Jill's live more or less making out papa blaze etc did nothing for Riley. Yet She uses her son for clout and money. Papa blaze ben rantz and dhb have all raised a lot of money for her son and now she turned on them all and latched onto Jill and her partner. Let's not forget Jill's transphobic outburst as well she's a vile witch.

Reactions: 9
This is sort of the jist of it Something to do with a charity football match. Something about Ben being made captain. Jill's little lapdog life of prior kicked up a fuss then him and Jill did a live got personal about ben rantz. Rileys mum was in the comments of Jill's live more or less making out papa blaze etc did nothing for Riley. Yet She uses her son for clout and money. Papa blaze ben rantz and dhb have all raised a lot of money for her son and now she turned on them all and latched onto Jill and her partner. Let's not forget Jill's transphobic outburst as well she's a vile witch.
Im assuming this is the same jill your on about haha

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Caught Lawrence sayin to mankey that it’s all well an good Dhb sayin it for chairty but it’s it’s not he’s actually doin it to get one over on them haha. Ok big man

• Haha
Im Team DHB 100% but I do watch Rantz I find him quite funny 😄 That Vicky is using her son to make money, sorry but she is. Go spend time with your child not all over creators lives slagging people off. Papa's live and the Jill troll :D:D:D:D:D

Reactions: 11
Caught Lawrence sayin to mankey that it’s all well an good Dhb sayin it for chairty but it’s it’s not he’s actually doin it to get one over on them haha. Ok big man
. That's right, kill two birds with one stone as the saying goes.

Someone called Becks a clout chaser. Can confirm us Tattlers don't believe Becks is a clout chaser. DHB is a team and they've all done brilliant work to expose and support those who have been taken for a mug.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
What have i missed ive just gone back onto the live and people are going at bannana coins in the comments .i thought he was mates with daryl ?

Reactions: 7
Someone called Becks a clout chaser. Can confirm us Tattlers don't believe Becks is a clout chaser. DHB is a team and they've all done brilliant work to expose and support those who have been taken for a mug.
Yes he a right idiot ain’t he tattlers are you all ready for tonight dhb is mentioning we going in tonight lol

Reactions: 8
What have i missed ive just gone back onto the live and people are going at bannana coins in the comments .i thought he was mates with daryl ?
I only popped in when he was in the box calling Becks a clout chaser. I'm guessing he doesn't agree with everything. Fair enough. But calling Becks a clout chaser isn't right.

That man was a nob wouldn’t let bex get word in. She far from a clout chaser she’s done a lot.

Reactions: 8
I turned the volume off and turned it back up when the comments said he’d gone. 😅 So rude have a conversation but not actually let other people voice their opinions. It’s obvious Becks is not just there for clout. She gives up just as much time as Daryl does. Team Becks 🙌

I made an appearance in the live, just to see what it was about lol anyone see 🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.