Dontholdback #2 DHB brings receipts, Becks inspects & James detects

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is sort of the jist of it Something to do with a charity football match. Something about Ben being made captain. Jill's little lapdog life of prior kicked up a fuss then him and Jill did a live got personal about ben rantz. Rileys mum was in the comments of Jill's live more or less making out papa blaze etc did nothing for Riley. Yet She uses her son for clout and money. Papa blaze ben rantz and dhb have all raised a lot of money for her son and now she turned on them all and latched onto Jill and her partner. Let's not forget Jill's transphobic outburst as well she's a vile witch.
Do I sense a whiff of jealousy from Vicky regarding the luke fundraising? Hmmm.

Reactions: 10
Definitely. Vicky's all about the clout. This football match sounds like it's going to be a drama disaster.

Reactions: 6
Nooooo that wasn’t me, that was that Tim guy

I was just in the chat representing tattle lol

Who has been in sharing his lives? How did you do it? I was just sharing to myself all night so I’m just hoping it still worked

Who has been in sharing his lives? How did you do it? I was just sharing to myself all night so I’m just hoping it still worked
I just copy the link then go out, go back in and copy the link again. It counts as a share.

Oh definitely, it’s good to get different opinions.

mood kinda change when that banana guy went on tho

You know i thought that cause she said something about mugging her son off. I'd say more gutted she isn't lining her own pocket

Reactions: 9
You are right! Vicky was fuming last week when she saw all the support behind Luke. Vicky said last week in a live with others that once the football date is out the way she will stop contact with the Coles. She is an ungrateful vile woman who seemingly uses all the creators and then turns on them. 🙄 Am sure they will all wise up to her.

Reactions: 7
You are right! Vicky was fuming last week when she saw all the support behind Luke. Vicky said last week in a live with others that once the football date is out the way she will stop contact with the Coles. She is an ungrateful vile woman who seemingly uses all the creators and then turns on them. 🙄 Am sure they will all wise up to her.
She's a very toxic person. The Cole's have done a lot for Riley.

She wont like it that dan said earlier at the end of each month for the full week hes going to keep doing a live that full week for luke

The coles!! What have they done to her??

Reactions: 3
Nothing to do with the support Luke received....it was the money he had donated....and rightly so....he's a little boy with many years ahead of him dealing with being "different".....she's pisses me right off, Riley isn't the only child suffering with cancer.....I know we all put our kids needs and wellbeing first, but she is a nasty piece of work....and yes, I would say it to her face.

Reactions: 8
She's a very toxic person. The Cole's have done a lot for Riley.
She really is. The amount of people that defended her when DHB called her out and now she has gone and done it again. I'd say after this she has lost all support now

Just annoying how much hate DHB got for her vile behaviour but others are getting supported for calling her out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.