Dontholdback #2 DHB brings receipts, Becks inspects & James detects

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a name just for today. First time I ever made a new acct.we are not allowed self promotion so first part is tattle Look out for me. Im only using it to share the live

We could all make accounts like tattle(our names) so we all know who we are
I'm probably the easiest to find in the chat πŸ˜‰. If yous spot me drop a follow 😁😁😁

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I have a name just for today. First time I ever made a new acct.we are not allowed self promotion so first part is tattle Look out for me. Im only using it to share the live

We could all make accounts like tattle(our names) so we all know who we are
Good idea πŸ‘πŸ»

Reactions: 6
Ive been out just got back home and just got so confused was sat there for a bit trying to work out if i clicked on the right live .was sure i clicked on DHBs then relised becky was on his haha

Reactions: 5
Becks & poka did well kept us entertained well done ladies girl power πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»

Reactions: 12
She’s absolutely VILE isn’t she pissed as a fart all the time nasty aggressive narcissistic woman I’ve ever come across.
Imagine looking in the mirror and that’s what you see.
When she was live with last week her and her friend were in the same drunken state, it was about 11.30pm and RG asked where lee was, she looked at the clock and slurred β€œoh he’s getting up now he starts work at 12.30am” so the only adult in the house is off her trolley ! I know she has older kids but with her young one having sen you’d think she’d be a bit more responsible. Poor kids πŸ˜•

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Can't stand autism mum she's rotten, her kids need removing from her care.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Least on DHB live last night it was entertaining not share copy link share copy link

Reactions: 8
Well done Becks and Poker last night. Two great ladies on the app. I went to bed a little earlier so didn't catch it all but was good entertainment. Well done to DHB's friend and Robbo for shaving their hair too.

Well done Becks and Poker last night. Two great ladies on the app. I went to bed a little earlier so didn't catch it all but was good entertainment. Well done to DHB's friend and Robbo for shaving their hair too.
I agree, 2 lovely ladies, no airs or graces just naturally nice

Has anyone seen this video on Vickys tiktok? Looks like many have seen through her!

Says she doesn't dislike DHB? However she has spent the last 4 months calling him vile and saying he should be off the app etc at every given opportunity..

She also claims to have donated Β£100 to Luke however the only 3 donations under her name on the just giving only add upto Β£80 not a huge shortfall but a lie is a lie.
Screenshot_20220213-162145_TikTok.jpg

Screenshot_20220213-163643_WhatsApp.jpg

Screenshot_20220213-161308_TikTok.jpg

Claims she's only done 2 things herself for Riley, the October comp on tiktok and a paypal fundraiser, however she has had a gofund set up in her name too.

Reactions: 6
Has anyone seen this video on Vickys tiktok? Looks like many have seen through her!

Says she doesn't dislike DHB? However she has spent the last 4 months calling him vile and saying he should be off the app etc at every given opportunity..

She also claims to have donated Β£100 to Luke however the only 3 donations under her name on the just giving only add upto Β£80 not a huge shortfall but a lie is a lie. View attachment 1059844
View attachment 1059841

Claims she's only done 2 things herself for Riley, the October comp on tiktok and a paypal fundraiser, however she has had a gofund set up in her name too.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.