Dontholdback #2 DHB brings receipts, Becks inspects & James detects

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I seen a vid the other week of trucker gee saying he had been off the booze all weekend. I take it he's slipped off the wagon 😑

Reactions: 7
I seen a vid the other week of trucker gee saying he had been off the booze all weekend. I take it he's slipped off the wagon 😑
I caught a bit of the live last night he was wasted, I’ve got second hand embarrassment for him this morning.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I saw trucker live last night he was on his own I had to turn it off gave me awful flashbacks, I was almost in tears. It's very clear he has ptsd and needs help desperately but sadly he probably won't get help because the army has lead them to believe they just need to man up. Its all good people saying nasty things about him but honestly it's not a nice place he is in they do it to block out things we can never even imagine. He needs help and encouragement to do that not more greif

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Shame he's drinking again. Ruins him.

They're on live now slagging DHB and Becks off. Her mate Kate threatening to smash Becks' head in. Andrea, you can hardly call anyone ugly you scabby drunk scammer.

View attachment 1056463
I seen this in Dhb insta. Vile witch. This woman proclaims yo advacate gir autism. My son is autistic an she the last person I would turn too. Scummy witch the sH!t she did while pregnant an she thinks she miss perfect. I dislike her with a passion. Bex should contact police for threats

• Angry
Reactions: 12
I seen this in Dhb insta. Vile witch. This woman proclaims yo advacate gir autism. My son is autistic an she the last person I would turn too. Scummy witch the sH!t she did while pregnant an she thinks she miss perfect. I dislike her with a passion. Bex should contact police for threats
She’s absolutely VILE isn’t she pissed as a fart all the time nasty aggressive narcissistic woman I’ve ever come across.
Imagine looking in the mirror and that’s what you see.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She’s absolutely VILE isn’t she pissed as a fart all the time nasty aggressive narcissistic woman I’ve ever come across.
Imagine looking in the mirror and that’s what you see.
The stuff nightmares are made of. I would b horrified if ever saw my mum act like that.

Reactions: 11
Same here she’s no shame has she 😡
She thinks she is someone. Nobody in her area likes her at all. When she was pregnant she picked her eldest up from school p!ssed fell over in playground. She isn’t liked by anyone that why she always with the same friend

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
She thinks she is someone. Nobody in her area likes her at all. When she was pregnant she picked her eldest up from school p!ssed fell over in playground. She isn’t liked by anyone that why she always with the same friend
Fantastic mother then 😡
No surprise there then with her attitude mind that friend is just as bad suit each other 🤬

Reactions: 6
🙌 great we all be in his live lol I wonder if we can work out who we are
I have a name just for today. First time I ever made a new acct.we are not allowed self promotion so first part is tattle Look out for me. Im only using it to share the live

We could all make accounts like tattle(our names) so we all know who we are

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I actually felt sorry for him tonight, he said some horrible things about woman before dhb and becks came in his comments, and it was disturbing his mods was encouraging him to drink the shots, he opened up about his army days and think he may have PTSD, he needs to seek help and stay off the drink or his wife will leave him and then his content will all be about only seeing his kids at weekends and tit, be a man and show your wife some respect trucker gee.
I agree he def needs to get help for his mh but the way he speaks about women especially being a married man I cant condone at all and I was even more disgusted by his mods and so called friends encouraging such destructive behaviour.

Reactions: 7
Oh, I seem to of missed something whilst I've been busy this week.
I thought trucker and DBH were friends? Can someone fill me in just quickly?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.