Dontholdback #2 DHB brings receipts, Becks inspects & James detects

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He can be friends with both i guess people dont need to tske sides .ive seen a few people that seem to support them both
Rightttt, I don’t understand that at all. The way he’s gone in on him. To donate to luke or send a small gesture but to send a lion? To a pig ignorant vile man like DD.

Reactions: 9
Rightttt, I don’t understand that at all. The way he’s gone in on him. To donate to luke or send a small gesture but to send a lion? To a pig ignorant vile man like DD.
Yeah no i get the luke bit but yeah the lion is a bit much especially when he said its for dan to treat himself

Reactions: 5
Yeah no i get the luke bit but yeah the lion is a bit much especially when he said its for dan to treat himself
I just don’t want to be involved in that tbh. I guess you can like two creators that don’t like each other I probably do. But the amount of trouble caused recently and how much tit dhb has got. We as supporters have been invested on insta, tik tok and here supporting and sparing our time to support dhb and he still has him has mod??
My personal opinion I know everyone won’t agree but I can’t be involved. I’ve invested to much energy backing him when his moderator is backing someone who uses disgusting words like he has done that is so triggering.

Reactions: 7
I just wish dhb would raise money with the link things like he has before I'll never buy gifts as most goes to tik tok then if the charity takes any money the actual charity will barely get any compared to what's actually been spent

Reactions: 7
Mat peggy dropped a treasure box on dhbs live .isnt his best mate derby dan ?

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Can someone explain to me why chuckie gifted dan a lion but he’s still a mod and in dhb live? What dan has put him through and his moderator has done that? Am I missing something?
Yes I can explain....chuckie thought DD was gifting to Luke....after he gifted it DD laughed and said it was for his kids!

Reactions: 6
Yes I can explain....chuckie thought DD was gifting to Luke....after he gifted it DD laughed and said it was for his kids!
He knew it was for his kids ive seen a screenshot on here when chuckie donated the lion and said it was for dan and the kids

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Mat peggy dropped a treasure box on dhbs live .isnt his best mate derby dan ?
He was gifting DHB quite a bit too and then dropped the chest and DHB thanked him. I thought it was all a bit strange especially after the live he did with DD, Manley and Ninja🤷🏼‍♀️

• Wow
He was gifting DHB quite a bit too and then dropped the chest and DHB thanked him. I thought it was all a bit strange especially after the live he did with DD, Manley and Ninja🤷🏼‍♀️
Damage limitation.....I think a few have realised that DHB still has lots of support.....and they've also had their eyes opened to Mankey.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
DHB wants to save ALL and this makes other's skin crawl, DHB TEAM is the best and will out live all the rest ♥
Cheesy but we'll go with it 😂

New thread:

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.