Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tryger88

VIP Member
I have to say DHB's wife is is an amazingly lovely, intelligent woman, no wonder rightguys and Manley so jealous of him :)

• Heart
Reactions: 19

My2pWorth

VIP Member
Thanks to @lululalalulu for the thread suggestion with the most votes.

Well the recap is,
DHB is gaining more popularity by exposing the begs.
The charity scams were exposed and we are waiting on Action Fraud/Police outcome.
Lives are becoming good healthy debates.
If you cause drama/bully, scam, beg for gifts or donations then DHB and his team will come for you 🧐

• Heart
Reactions: 18

NannyNelly

VIP Member
So let's get this in context....Tash....never heard of her till the competition before last....she says she's raising money for her sons "end of life care" and has a GFM....plus all the gifts she gets in the battles are for said fund. GFM now stands at £6061.....and suddenly she's showing receipts for her savings account....with almost 6k in it... presumably all the money from gifts.....why hasn't that been paid into the GFM account? Why is she still happy to take other peoples money into the GFM when she has obviously reached and gone beyond the 10k? The video clip she shows is totally out of context...shes edited it to look bad on DHB. While we're on the subject of Tash....she was quite happy to slag the NHS off on several lives.....moaned she has to buy her own food while she's with Zachary...why should tax payers money feed you Tash? Do you know how much it would cost if they provided food for every parent staying with their child? The last time I heard her complaining she was having a dig at the nurses for leaving Zacharys room in a mess when she was home for the weekend....dont like to say this, but the nurses aren't looking after ONE child, the nurses aren't sat on Tiktok all day battling.....the nurses are probably short staffed. It's a good job you live in the UK because if you lived anywhere else in the world you wouldn't only be paying for your food, you'd be paying for Zacharys medical care, every dressing, tube, drip, sheet change, antibiotic etc etc etc.....you'd be paying for HIS food too, unless you wanted him to eat the free slop they provide, and I speak from experience of the Greek health system. Anyway, rant over!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 18

lululalalulu

VIP Member
Is it ok for Daryl to take from vulnerable people and children in his competitions as long as he is proving a point?
Daryl is no different from the rest, he doesn’t have a job either and sits on TikTok asking for gifts for the “charity” getting in other peoples business, people are not stupid if they think something is dodgy with a creator they will either block or not gift they won’t wait for someone to come along and point it out to them and then stop. It really shouldn’t bother people what others do on the app, I personally am not interested in what they do with their money or what goes on in there private life and I don’t expect them to bother with mine. Just for the record I’m not a Dan fan either but I am a Luke fan and think he deserves every single penny he gets, it’s horrible to think someone is trying to jeopardise that because they don’t like the fundraiser. If DHB and his followers think more people should be helped well then crack on and help them no need for the song and dance.
I'm sorry what? Do you have proof of that? Can you provide receipts?

You do know that Daryl has taken time out of working due to his Dad's dementia, he has never hidden that fact, or the fact he was in a very well paid job previously and he was lucky enough to have savings to do so.
DD got sacked from The Range for being homophobic on TT in his work uniform, and quite happily will let other people help pay for his children's upbringing instead of getting another job. There is no comparison there.

There are so many vulnerable children & adults on TT that for many reasons may not have mental capacity, or are lonely and looking for friendship

How dare you think mental capacity is so black and white! That is not an opinion!

• Heart
Reactions: 17

RaeRae26

Chatty Member
Didn't right guys do this first to expose how much these beggars were making from gifts then used the money for charity? What's the difference in DHB doing it?

Is he jealous that DHB actually has loyal supportive followers!

I seen a bit of Diddy Dan on live late last night with that other nobody Matt Peggy Moore mouthing about DHB getting a universe. Accusing him again of pocketing the money. Diddy said they raised £36k for luke without gifts on but failed to mentioned that DHB donated over £1000 to that little boy, failed to mention he did a big battle with papa to raise awareness for that little boy which resulted in a lot of DHBs followers/supporters donating as well. So much for diddy never talking about him. Obsessed much Diddy?? Jealous much Diddy??

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 17

Discolights

VIP Member
229DAE29-985E-43ED-87A5-1E7A21B2638A.jpeg
F25CB4E0-C225-4393-8EF5-D12C61551654.jpeg
Always got to be one salty person but they forget things called screenshots, so if love always beats hate, what’s loving about this comment then? Calling someone a creature, someone helping to raise thousands for charity.. I don’t know. Seems pretty hateful to me.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
Nearly time for a new thread. DHB is the best so much better than all the rest, if you don't support him move along, we love him he's just a great guy.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

mumz

VIP Member
Giving tonights battle money to the meningitis boy was the surprise
How lovely
Read this and hang your heads in shame carebare and Manleys

• Heart

zyxwvu

VIP Member
Someone called Becks a clout chaser. Can confirm us Tattlers don't believe Becks is a clout chaser. DHB is a team and they've all done brilliant work to expose and support those who have been taken for a mug.

• Heart

zyxwvu

VIP Member
DHB Family just donated £859 more to Luke from the money they raised. I'm sat here crying for that little boy. Shows what good people DHB and co are. I know some of them read here occasionally so huge respect!

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
.Wow that's big, I wonder what's gone down. I'm extremely proud to say from day one I've supported DHB and believed in what he was saying and totally agreed with him.

brahhh

VIP Member
Didn't right guys do this first to expose how much these beggars were making from gifts then used the money for charity? What's the difference in DHB doing it?

Is he jealous that DHB actually has loyal supportive followers!

I seen a bit of Diddy Dan on live late last night with that other nobody Matt Peggy Moore mouthing about DHB getting a universe. Accusing him again of pocketing the money. Diddy said they raised £36k for luke without gifts on but failed to mentioned that DHB donated over £1000 to that little boy, failed to mention he did a big battle with papa to raise awareness for that little boy which resulted in a lot of DHBs followers/supporters donating as well. So much for diddy never talking about him. Obsessed much Diddy?? Jealous much Diddy??
People hate the fact that DHB & team raised this for charity again & without sitting just begging & you also get the interaction with him 👏🏻👏🏻

I hope Darryl is recovering well from covid! Really hope he goes live soon!
He’s done a tiktok today saying he’s had other stuff going on on top of covid so hopefully he’ll be back soon. It’s so wrong that he is getting the blame for beg bear and Manley getting ‘hate’ does it not occur to them that other people see them for what they are ! Apparently DHB was sent screen recordings of him being slagged off by them (I don’t watch them as I’m blocked lol) but he’s not even been on tiktok for 2 weeks ! They have absolutely no morals or integrity. DHB is a good man and if you read this we all loves ya 🙌🏼

• Heart

DRLW

Chatty Member
I saw trucker live last night he was on his own I had to turn it off gave me awful flashbacks, I was almost in tears. It's very clear he has ptsd and needs help desperately but sadly he probably won't get help because the army has lead them to believe they just need to man up. Its all good people saying nasty things about him but honestly it's not a nice place he is in they do it to block out things we can never even imagine. He needs help and encouragement to do that not more greif

• Heart

busdriver89

VIP Member
They aren’t always signed off though.
I’ve been trying to get one for my daughter to be able to access the back garden, you know like most people can. They’ve refused twice as it ‘isn’t necessary’ to have access to the garden. Some things aren’t b&w. I don’t know what’s happening in this gofundme and what’s a scam, but dhb has been saying things that he honestly has no idea about. He doesn’t live with a disabled child, and yes there are schemes in place that should, provide for the child but they don’t always do sadly. You honestly don’t know unless you’re living it, beside that, I do agree with not exploiting disabled online John and deedee are one of the worst. The audacity of continuing whilst she’s having a seizure disgusts me
This is why DHB is speaking up he wants people to be able to come forward. They want to help more and he will be heartbroken to know that something as simple as going out your back door is impossible. The amount of money been thrown around tik tok they could raise that for you in one night. This is his point. There’s to much begging from people who can go out and get a job and spending gift money on Parmos every other day.
In reality We can help you and hundreds of others now for simple things that should be provided by the government to live a better life and that’s not.
So everybody needs to take a second and listen to what he’s actually saying!

One more thing that’s pissing my blood today Mankey going on he’s supporting tash a 💯…..
Daryl took time listened to her story, asked questions, his heart was fully invested and you could see how much it ment to him.

Mankey the tool said yes he’s dying, yes it’s cancer, didn’t know his age or even his name at one point.

So all you that’s now saying daryls wrong he wanted to help more people with disabilities wether it’s £100 or £5000 whatever was needed to help make that change to their life.

• Heart

zyxwvu

VIP Member
Guy's manic as fuck. Spending 2 grand on gifts when DHB met his goal. He raised a shit ton for charity, raised awareness of the begging, stopped the big beggars like Mankey and Begbare getting to the top 10 on the leaderboard. DHB was only beaten by the 3 big guns that are always fighting for the top weekly ranking.

So yes, you are correct rightguys. Love does beat hate. DHB beat the begs.

• Heart