Dontholdback #2 DHB brings receipts, Becks inspects & James detects

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Husband and I went due to go out on our rescheduled date night from the other competition weekend. But we’re here eating pizza again. I’m worried he loves DHB more than me 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Have you seen that Lawrence has left his live on all night with a picture of the competition haha! DHB must have rattled him

Reactions: 7
Have you seen that Lawrence has left his live on all night with a picture of the competition haha! DHB must have rattled him
I think that’s pretty sad, and what’s even more sad is I had a look and there were 200 different people in there commenting things like “bless him he must be tired” !!! It’s ok though as he’s left the birds in charge…chirruping little shits 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Anyone see papa blazes live this morning. That vicky, Rileys mum seems to have turned on him now. She did the same when DHB raised money for her son. She has now latched onto that Jill one and her fella life of prior

Reactions: 4
Well I have one thing to say LEGEND I think he shocked a few people coming into the competition ! I think he has open the viewers eyes now as the gifts some recieved were not as many although youngster were gifting pne certain family the faces on them was so funny lol 😂 team DBH he comes with receipts

Reactions: 5
Team #haley were visibly rattled
DHB raced up the leaderboard in 4 hours without begging
They spent 2 days full on begging
They deleted anyone without a profile oic or no followers
Those could have been new members willing to gift
Hahaha their paranoia is ruining them
They are their own worst enemy

team DHB and the tattle crew
Winning combination

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Anyone see papa blazes live this morning. That vicky, Rileys mum seems to have turned on him now. She did the same when DHB raised money for her son. She has now latched onto that Jill one and her fella life of prior
Her son Riley looks a smashing lad but I've only ever heard bad things about the Mother I don't even think I've seen her.

Her son Riley looks a smashing lad but I've only ever heard bad things about the Mother I don't even think I've seen her.
Oh that’s a shame, I’ve not always been keen in papa but he does seem a good bloke and seems to genuinely care about those he’s helping. Maybe she doesn’t like the fact he’s friends with DHB or is supporting another lad now 😕. That Jill seems a nasty person too !

What’s the betting cj thinks that DHB is doing the competition because she made a post about him giving her approval, now that he’s finally working with ‘us’ (not sure who she means when she says ‘us’) 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Please note guys when sharing clicking copy link doesn’t share
You need to click the “others” circle
0E52040F-5B3D-4DF3-B7A4-4558E3C325D8.jpeg

• Heart
Team #haley were visibly rattled
DHB raced up the leaderboard in 4 hours without begging
They spent 2 days full on begging
They deleted anyone without a profile oic or no followers
Those could have been new members willing to gift
Hahaha their paranoia is ruining them
They are their own worst enemy

team DHB and the tattle crew
Winning combination
Team tattle dhb 2
Begs 0

Dhb on now so glad it’s my day off lol

• Haha
Whats happened with rileys mum thing ? Ive just been on ben rantz live and he was kicking of saying hes done with charity exept for his alizemers hes not helping anyone else ever again and he said even though he hates to admit it DHB may have been right

Reactions: 8
.Wow that's big, I wonder what's gone down. I'm extremely proud to say from day one I've supported DHB and believed in what he was saying and totally agreed with him.

Reactions: 14
I actually feel so sorry for ben hes kicking of saying hes had enpugh of people on tiktok apart from hutch and that every single friend hes had on tiktok has got big and left him .which is true him and richard used to be so close i used to like watching richard but hes changed so much

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.