Dontholdback #2 DHB brings receipts, Becks inspects & James detects

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
DHB is on all weekend
His little ones got chicken pox no no birthday party
Share the live guys

• Heart
Reactions: 10
DHB is on all weekend
His little ones got chicken pox no no birthday party
Share the live guys
I find it funny how coles have been live all day just from shares and hardly no giftsand then dhb is most likely going to overtake them from gifts haha

Reactions: 8
I find it funny how coles have been live all day just from shares and hardly no giftsand then dhb is most likely going to overtake them from gifts haha
I wish he would have just tried the sharing thing first. But can't complain at how pissed off he's made Manley again 😂

Reactions: 9
I went on derby dans live and people told him to look at the leaderboard .he did and went he said he wouldnt do it ever again but fair play to him

Reactions: 3
I wish he would have just tried the sharing thing first. But can't complain at how pissed off he's made Manley again 😂
He has to have gifts on to enter the competition x

37th place lol under an hour

Reactions: 5
Did you hear his mention lol 😆
Yeah lol. I have to be truthful tho, I wanted to remain anon, although I do trust him not to spill my real name. But I sent my son in to message him and said the Tattle crew promise to share and tap
And we keep our promises xx

Click the bottom arrow that takes you to the share page
Click on that last blue circle. You can do it over and over

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 10
We only asking people to share the live come on Tom you been begging all morning
90 seconds after saying that he then said it someone sends him 50 chocolates, he'll do 20 star jumps, the beg. I had a screen recording but someone sent me a WhatsApp during so can't upload it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Yeah lol. I have to be truthful tho, I wanted to remain anon, although I do trust him not to spill my real name. But I sent my son in to message him and said the Tattle crew promise to share and tap
And we keep our promises xx

Click the bottom arrow that takes you to the share page
Click on that last blue circle. You can do it over and over
We are the tattle crew and we are part of the DHB family!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
They just said to stop sharing as can't see comments and to send chocolates instead 🥴
They can’t see comments because hardly anyone is commenting

10th place and overtaken vanella
Started 7.30 so less than 3 hours

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
The two at the top of the leaderboard are the ones that are usually top of the weekly rankings

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.